Hair length -- Short, Long or in between -- Do you have a preference?

Guest Lep*******1**7

I have checked out the threads and there is lots of discussion about the colour of hair, but not much about the length of a woman's hair.

Given that the length of hair is not a deal breaker in deciding to meet a woman or not, I thought it would still be fun to hear your thoughts on this question?

I love all women (exceptions allowed) with their many personalities, body types, etc., and the length of their hair is pretty much the same. Although I must admit to have a craving once in a while to spend some quality time with a woman who has short hair. I don't mean shaved, but from pretty short to shoulder length. There is something sexy for me the way short hair frames a pretty face, but I guess hair of any length can do that if placed the right way.

Here is an example: http://41.media.tumblr.com/04f4dd36d088db3be0a4389a10ea4338/tumblr_nku5wfPb0d1up6n44o1_1280.jpg

Edited by Lep*******1**7
To add a couple of other details.

I too love short hair. I've had it waist length and every length in between but shorter, above my shoulders, is my preference. Whatever is flattering on the person and to their preference is what they should wear. On some guys I prefer long hair, especially when they wear the man bun, very sexy, imo. But it takes a certain type to rock that look. Bald is also sexy;)

Guest D***el B***e

I prefer a woman who doesn't have body hair below her eyebrows. Oh! you mean hair as in hairdoo? ;-) Sorry, my mind was somewhere else ... I love them all, short, medium or long, all colours, blonde, brunette, red or dark ... as long as it's always well kept!

There is something about long hair that I find particularly eye catching and attractive, although beauty comes in many many forms. As they say, variety is the spice of life.

My strong preference is long shiny black hair. However, I just found a spinner/dancer with very short blond hair a la Christy and like her very much. She's a MILF but with an emphasis on the "M" so I'll just see her and know where my dollars are going. Also, I like bangs.

• Like 2

Guest P*rry

Long hair is my preference. I love the sensation as the hair sweeps across my body.

At this time my vote would be long, very long brown with light blonde streaks and firey Red are Colours that look really good long.

I have had long hair all my life decided to do something different with it last year and absolutely love it! And blue black is my favorite color

I feel so much better about myself since I made a change in my appearance....I haven't had any complaints as of yet(some miss my long hair) but either way I am still me!

It's all about preference baby

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Love the long hair. My ex always wore her hair short during the week but well lets say she would put on hair extensions on certain nights and lets say things got very hot!

Chin length or short would be my preference especially if one has the eyes for it. Not to say I haven't enjoyed some longer hair beauties.

Peace

MG

I have always had short to chin length hair. The last couple of years I have really changed my length and colour and it seems to make me feel sexy and my guests appreciate a different look as well.

Additional Comments:

I have had long hair all my life decided to do something different with it last year and absolutely love it! And blue black is my favorite color

I feel so much better about myself since I made a change in my appearance....I haven't had any complaints as of yet(some miss my long hair) but either way I am still me!

It's all about preference baby

Its what makes you feel sexy . Really you can't please all gents so please yourself. :icon_smile:

• Like 4

Sure to be in the minority here but I'm very partial to short hair on women.

Women (as I've been told) tend to equate long hair with their femininity. However, there's something very sexy, very feminine when a woman makes the decision to cut her hair, to not hide behind it, to show off all the features of her face. Of course, I love the easy access short hair provides to the ears, neck and nape for soft kisses and nibbles, and very sexy to run your hand through a woman's hair / caress the scalp a bit then grab a handful and pull gently.

Shoulder length, chin length, short bob, or even shorter ... it's all good. (just no hair extensions, please)

Edited by blue_eyes56
extra point
  • Like 3

Sure to be in the minority here but I'm very partial to short hair on women.

Women (as I've been told) tend to equate long hair with their femininity. However, there's something very sexy, very feminine when a woman makes the decision to cut her hair, to not hide behind it, to show off all the features of their face. Of course, I love the easy access short hair provides to the ears, neck and nape for soft kisses and nibbles, and very sexy to run your hand through a woman's hair / caress the scalp a bit then grab a handful and pull gently.

Shoulder length, chin length, short bob, or even shorter ... it's all good to me.[/QUO

Taste is so personal and perfect.

• Like 1

Long Hair..

long-hair-nude-girl.jpg

Short Hair..

sexy-short-haired-woman-amp-perky-nipples-lovely-beauties-1377006276kng48.jpg

No Hair...

tumblr_lj5vrtG9Ob1qbnp9ro1_400.jpg

Beautiful Sexy women come in all shapes and sizes and with hair styles to match their personality... short or long when it works it works and I am not sure I have a preference....I am learning.... Variety is in fact the spice of life.

Just my opinion.

• Like 2

Honestly, some ladies can pull off any look they want and still have tremendous sex appeal. Case in point (apologize if it's already been mentioned), Persis Khambatta in the 1979 movie, Star Trek, The Motion Picture. When I first saw that movie, I was absolutely amazed. Of course, I was 20, she could have been Klingon and been hot.

7a4054ed3df4831eaeb36734e75d73a1140b0ebe.jpg

I do love short hair on a woman. The key is the shape of the face as this really dictates the most attractive hair style to go with. Sometimes a rounder face is better highlighted by a short hair style. But I have to say that your hair stylist should know the best look for your face and if not they are not very good at their profession. You can also ask a professional photographer as they know the angles to shoot at to make you look the most attractive. But personally I do like short hair styles on women!

I don't mind any length of hair on a woman but I have my preference, I like longer because it gives me something to grab and pull on in dog style( if she lets me ).

I love long hair. I cut it last year and went from one length to layers. Now it's growing very fast again. Hopefully to my forearm where I like it in a year from now or maybe sooner. It grows like a weed and very thick.. lol

I find it's really hard for a girl to look good in short pixie cut hair, very few girls can rock it. However, any girl looks great in medium shoulder length ish hair!