Route 90 Massage

Worth a shot to check Caitlyn out. Best value in town. Just wish it was a nicer place.

Nerd - you don't like this place? I thought the setup was great

I just want to state on this thread that I have no affiliation with Route 90 Massage What So Ever. These are all independents and I have no business/personal ties with anyone working there.

Your post is a bit cryptic. What are you commenting on?

MichMac - is Michelle, the former owner of Euphoric Reflexology, and is not affiliated with Route 90 Massage?

Your post is a bit cryptic. What are you commenting on?

It's pretty clear. Michelle owned the business when it was on Logan, Sherbrook, Main and Henderson, When they made the latest move to Route 90, she severed all ties.

• Like 1

Guest Ne**6*
It's pretty clear. Michelle owned the business when it was on Logan, Sherbrook, Main and Henderson, When they made the latest move to Route 90, she severed all ties.

New in town so not clear to me but now I know. Thanks.

Additional Comments:

Nerd - you don't like this place? I thought the setup was great

The set up is no reflection on the good ladies there. I'm from a city where people don't really have to operate a massage business the way they do here. So, I've seen some very nice set ups.

Can anyone help me out in finding out how to contact them? I tried CL, BP and Kijjijji and I couldn't find any reference to their business. I saw Leanne on Main and I agree with you all, WOW!

Tried texting and they replied to say to call to book. They have parking there, but if anyone's paranoid about LE you can always park a few blocks away. It's a house.

I saw Leanne and she was great. She's Jamaican or something exotic but has no accent. A bit older than I normally prefer but the massage was excellent and ending was certainly happy. I wish I had opted for the topless massage earlier in the session. She allows touching.

Anyway, mirroring many of the other comments that I would recommend for a repeat.

i tried calling yesterday for an appointment but got a message that the number was unavailable. Has anyone been there in the past 2 weeks?

I keep seeing their ads and I see there's two new girls there ,Vanity and Veronica but there's no phone number listed on the ad

I keep seeing their ads and I see there's two new girls there ,Vanity and Veronica but there's no phone number listed on the ad
Where? Their last ad anywhere that I could find was posted under the heading "Pure Bliss" on the k board on April 14. A search there for Vanity and Veronica yielded nothing.Their phone number is no longer active.

April 29th there was an ad ...if you scroll down on the body rub section to additional ads it's in there ...but says reply by email which is pretty ridiculous ...I sent an email and no reply

I think they use to say in the ads that they take walk ins when it was on main but they would just lock the door if the girls were busy which was always. I tried a couple of times when I couldn't get ahold of them on the phone but it was always locked. One time I hit it at the right time when someone was walking out but the girl said they were fully booked for the day and that's why they don't return messages. It sounded like they would only call back if they had any openings which they should say on the answering machine.

They're obviously closed. Their generic voice mail message says that they are "unavailable", no matter what time of day one calls. And, there are still no ads anywhere. Perhaps they were kicked out and are looking for another place, but who knows?

I miss this place ...Leanne and Ashley were very hot and it was the best deal in town ...no ads lately ,phone is out of service ...Hope they pop up again soon

• Like 1

I have been to new location and it is nice...smaller rooms. Girls are great saw Dixie she does a nice massage with good teasing....happy finish.