Social groups not being used

I've started a number of social groups on here over the years, and some of them are very active, especially AW, IRE, and RHAG. Others. though, haven't had a new post in quite a long time. Though they were busy when we started, and they all have interesting and useful material, some of it is outdated, and they've dwindled. I'm planning to delete the groups that have no new posts in the next week or so. There's now a limit on how many groups any member can start, so I think I'll clear out some of these dormant ones and see if we can find some new focal points of interest.

Click here to find the social groups. If you're not familiar with them, they're fun!

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/group.php

• Like 2

I had attempted to 'revive'a few that I perrrsonally found may have some interesting possibilities <grin>... but alas... doesn't seem much interest...I think with some, I posted things right when I joined.. a few others may have some more recent, but.... *sigh*

always wondered about the 'talking dirty' one (not sure if you started it) as that is something that can certainly be fun.. (I also am a writer of erotica, so hehe)...but hehe... with the censor police.. figure it may end up being not much more than a string of blacked out words ;)

purrrrhaps why there is nothing in there :(

• Like 1

I am not in charge of all the social groups, just the ones I started :).

So the ones you name are safe, Kennedy! From me, anyway.....

There's only a few of the social groups I actively post or share material in. Too time consuming to stay up on all of them, I find.

However, I still like being a member of some of the ones that I don't contribute much to because I figure even simply being a member tells people who visit my profile something about me, my interests, turn-ons, etc.

For similar reasons, what social groups a lady is part of is something I take note of if I visit her profile page. Taking some at random, if a a lady is part of the kink, foot-worshiper's, uniform & roleplay, or bath time groups, they can all tell you something about possible activities to inquire on/discuss if they line up with your own interests...

• Like 6

I do manage some of the social group on here and also find a lack of interest to them. Sometime simply mentioning a great picture or comment on there is a good sign, it lets us know that we have visitors on them.

So please leave comments or post pictures it will encourage others to post more and it will attract more visitors all together.

• Like 4

I do manage some of the social group on here and also find a lack of interest to them. Sometime simply mentioning a great picture or comment on there is a good sign, it lets us know that we have visitors on them.

So please leave comments or post pictures it will encourage others to post more and it will attract more visitors all together.

I don't know if it is because I access it from my iPhone but the threads that are mostly about pictures are not very interesting because none of the pics open!

As for the others, many I have wanted to read but as said earlier, it is time consuming so for me the list on my page is like a bookmark to get to some education material later ;-p

While I truly appreciate the effort, I am not really that interested in things not lyla! If I want to view pics I can easily google what catches my fancy at any one moment. There are so many threads and so many interesting topics here that pictures are an after thought in my view :) I love you Cato and Knotch just mho

• Like 6

I found a group that interested me, but nobody had ever posted to it. I made 2 new threads there, but so far I'm just playing with myself there.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I found a group that interested me, but nobody had ever posted to it. I made 2 new threads there, but so far I'm just playing with myself there.

Do new posts show up in the "new posts" link? I find they don't, so unless I'm missing something, you have to go directly to the social group to see new posts. Might explain why some are not very active.

• Like 2

Several different prople post in my active groups, but I'd like to suggest that if you visit them and find them useful/fun/interesting, you might just leave a brief comment please, if you feel like it, so that we can get a sense of how often they're visited.

Thanks.

Do new posts show up in the "new posts" link? I find they don't, so unless I'm missing something, you have to go directly to the social group to see new posts. Might explain why some are not very active.

That's the most problematic I think but now that I think about it, I might just go and subscribed to all of them so at least i'd get a daily email letting me know which were updated...

• Like 1

I'm a member of quite a lot of groups, and I never look at them. The real issue for me is that the front page of the site tells you which forums have new posts... but groups are behind a not-very-obvious link and I tend to forget entirely. It's also not that easy to find out where the new posts are.

• Like 3

There is no way at all to get to them using Tapatalk. I may investigate whether they need to be subscribed to separately. Not a very friendly system, regardless.

• Like 2

That's interesting about Tapatalk. I didn't know that. Thanks for pointing it out.

I wish someone else would use the MEN WITH ABOVE AVERAGE PENIS SIZE social group. It's lonely in there.

There is no qualifying exam for membership.

• Like 1

I wish someone else would use the MEN WITH ABOVE AVERAGE PENIS SIZE social group. It's lonely in there.

There is no qualifying exam for membership.

Careful what you advertise..... it may just be you and The Donald and he would dilute the group average.....

• Like 2