So is this place good again? I live so close, it was a sad day when I went in there last time and everything had changed. Would love to go back if anyone has a current update, even a PM would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Since sometime around the start of this year, this place seems to have gone the "no extra service route". I've gone back 2 or 3 times during that time, as the location is especially convenient for me, but no dice.

2 minutes ago, hotwinnipeg said:

Since sometime around the start of this year, this place seems to have gone the "no extra service route". I've gone back 2 or 3 times during that time, as the location is especially convenient for me, but no dice.

Since the new owners took over there is no HE.

Phoenix massage used to be in this building but they moved to main st.

• Thanks 1

I was there recently. Saw Hellen, I believe was her name. Good massage. Kept me drapes. Asked about extras. Politely told no. 

Actually Username, the way that I read the thread is that it morfs into members expressing surprise that that nobody is leaving happy these days.

Edited by jamesc

2 hours ago, usernametaken said:

Surprised that someone got happy?

I'm new, and should have quoted this in my original response.JC

So they are now advertising new girls using the pretty pictures. Does this mean they are more open to tipping now?  I haven’t been in months. Might be time to try again. 

Texted Rose. Its not her. So its a new Rose or just a ploy to get Rose's old clients to return expecting her. Old Rose didn't seem to happy about it. 

Okay they are really pushing the “sexy young attendants” angle here now in the ads. Anyone been lately? Last time I went was a few months back and while the attendant was younger that just meant the massage was not as good. 

Curious too. Ads would imply HE and given location/exterior I was surprised they don't (or at least didn't) offer extras.

I was there recently - saw a younger (20s) East Indian attendant, didn't get her name. No HE offered or even remotely implied, though I was undraped on stomach for most of massage. Still it was a nice massage.