Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

A larger Venue is preferred, any suggestions would be good ladies?

Thursday is good for me, now that I have stopped coughing. Would the Glue Pot be out of line for a suggestion? I know it is convenient to several places. It is however Gov't pay week, so there may be a few long lunches out there.

Might be able to make it as I am on holidays (sort of). Need to take my car in for new tires, so will try to book it for first thing Thurs am. CanHook, LOL at first I read your post as coughing and the solution was a glue pot... but them I remembered (memory fading with age LOL) right next to "Barbarella's" right?

Yeah.. my suggestion was a bit tongue in cheek. However it is a big place. It is convenient to Barbs (downstairs) and as I understand it, some of the more frequently used hotels in the downtown core. Was just a suggestion.

hy's, prime 360 or the cornerstone patio if it's nice? I am in for where ever we end up.

Unfortunately, my summer vacation has come to an end, so chances of getting away from work to meet anyone for lunch most days is once again severely reduced. But glad to attend the next evening social event after work.

Might seem a little pedestrian but could everyone make it to Lone Star on Dalhousie at George? If so I could make reservations for 8 at 11:30?

K I have made a reservation for 8 can be expanded if we are more, under the name Young (it's a tradition) for 11:30 we will order around 12:00 and should be gone by 1:30ish at the Lone Star in the market at Dalhousie and George

I am so glad I was able to make lunch today :) Thanks guys and the very sexy grass hopper. We will have to it again sometime soon...but next time it should be a nude all you eat buffet ;)

It was great that Grass Hopper and Red seductress made the effort to come out! And equally great that emb3750 could make it! We had the ladies all to ourselves :D and yes next time it will be have to be with a lot less clothes!

Sorry I missed it. Both Red and Grasshopper are a great deal of fun. Always good to see them.

Yes, it was great to finally meet dummpy , and having the girls all to ourselves was great too...definately a repeat!

Grrrr.. I am cursed. Haven't seen my boss in three months. (He works out of Edmonton) Guess who shows up in my office at 10 AM and says, "Lets do lunch and talk about your project."? Can't tell him where I was planning to go for lunch on his dime. Next one for sure.

dammit, I have to lurk in this group more often:), big fan of both red and grasshopper and it would have been fun to go to lunch...next time!

I prefer going down on the ladies and eating my lunch..lol..oh ya! did that Wednesday with Dummpy, we had our lunch and then some too! ;)

Next Thursday August 13th, lets do an after work thing, 4-7ish with a part after words for those that are interested!

Works for me. I'm in.

dummpy Next Thursday August 13th, lets do an after work thing, 4-7ish with a part after words for those that are interested!

If it's just me and YS and Red than we can have it in your suite Red :D

Sign in to follow this