Congratulations Wrinkledintime

Let me be the first to congratulate Wrinkledintime for reaching 2000 posts. As I write W.I.T. is sitting at 1,999 and reaching 2000 is just around the corner. So again congratulations W.I.T. on reaching this Cerb milestone and thank you for all that you contribute to Cerb.

I don't know if it is so much the # of posts as the quality. Certainly we have evidence of stamina and commitment, both qualities to be admired.

• Like 1

Absolutely. I would like to extend my congratulations to WIT and my thanks too for your both qualitative and quantitative contributions. Looking forward to reading 2000 more valuable posts.

Congrats W.I.T. ! I have really enjoyed reading your many informative posts as well as your very entertaining posts! Its onward and upward from 2000 and I look forward to reading more!

Congrats WIT :) You are definately a bottle of knowledge and I truly appreciate the knowledge you share with all of us.....you are a true asset to this community :)

Yes, congrats, and celebrate that so many of them are on point, informative, and illuminating about this business. Thumbs up, and keep it up. ;-)

Congradulations WIT

I and most others really do enjoy your informative and accurate post, thanks so much for the time and effort you you share with us.... invaluable.

thank -you again and good luck to you in the future

WiT is a wealth of information on many a topic and a well respected member of CERB. It certainly would not be the same without your insight WiT. Congratulations and keep them coming.

Congrats WIT! That's impressive! I always enjoy reading what you have to say! Please keep sharing! :smile:

Guest s******ecan****

Congratulations WIT, thanks for the many valuable contributions!

Warmest thanks and congratulations to you, WIT, for your valuable contributions to this board, your good judgement, and, well, your wit.

Nicely done, WIT. Great contributions, helpful commentaries and a healthy sense of community. Always great to read your input.:bigclap:

Guest W***ledi*Time

Thanks so much to everyone for the good wishes!

I am by nature a very shy and reserved person. So from a personal perspective, I find it really a rather odd fact that I've wound up making so many posts on this board.

I first found Cerb through google. The first post I read was by Cat, and I was hooked. The wise posts of a number of the members held my attention, and kept me coming back as a guest over a considerable period.

Nevertheless, when I formally signed-up later in 2008, my aim wasn't to post stuff in the forums. My aim was to gain access to the PM system, so I could have a chance at having some fun with one particular lady, who only accepted clients through Cerb.

But, one day (what the heck) I took the step of ... making a post anyway. So far so good, so another day arrived when I ventured to take ... a second posting-step. A couple of months later I was surprised to realize that I had accumulated 20 posts. Unimaginable! Obviously, from the perspective of 2000 posts later, I had stepped out onto a bit of a slippery slope.

I hold the Cerb community in great esteem. It's small and friendly.

Here, it is easy for me to meet wonderful ladies -- ladies who are also of the right mindset to be able to also put up with my quirks. So far, many are ladies that I would not have "looked at" twice, had my choices been based solely on their websites or ads -- it was their personalities as revealed by their participation on the Cerb forums that captured and held my interest. Cerb is a great win-win marketing tool because of the way it brings the ladies and the guys together.

Here, I have been able to tap into the expertise and opinions of uncounted members, from which I have benefited greatly, and for which I am very thankful. Many opinions that have been written here on the forums I've agreed with, and many opinions I've disagreed with. Both categories are educational and enlightening. And in my time here, with few exceptions, almost all discussions have been very civil and diplomatic. There is a marvelous foundation of good-will and comeraderie here on Cerb. That's why I've stayed in the forums, and now find myself with so many posts that I can't begin to remember what they all might even have been about. Thank you, Mod. Thank you, guys. Thank you, ladies. I always at least try to live up to the standards you have all set, and I try to give back something in return for what I have taken out of the site over the years.

And thank you SO, SO MUCH to the special friends I have met here. You know who you are. Both those present, and those who have moved on to other things and other places.

On the other hand (ha ha), one of my favourite people in the universe sent me the following e-mail today. I love it, because, paradoxically, it too is the truth, spoken as only a true friend can be authorized to speak it:

"I see you've reached 2000 posts on cerb. Just as a counterweight to all the congratulations being offered to you: do something with your fucking life!"

Especially considering that this person knows me very well, this is impeccably excellent advice.

Unfortunately, as both she and you all may have noticed, I'm usually terrible at taking advice ...

Cheers, Wrinkled @2000

Congratulations, WIT. I always look for your posts, read and enjoy them. Thanks and keep them coming.

Yes a huge congratulations WIT on your 2000 posts. I'm like the rest here that enjoys reading your informative posts, so thank-you!

You are a stellar member and I look forward to more of your input into our community here at CERB