Any one have some info on Susan please feel free to PM me..I hear there is also a new girl at 832 corydon was told she is mid 30ish and suppose to be one of the top 3 massage lady's in Wpg..any thoughts? 

Could be the famous "Rose" who has worked at many places. They like to advertise someone who is popular then switch when you arrive.

I don't think Susan is Rose. She's younger and does the kneeling on your back thing, but comes across as very immature.  I was weirded out when she helped me get dressed.  Not bad, but not the best at Forever. I think Rose's new name was Satcha.

Susan is for sure not Rose, but Sasha has gone by the name Rose, but at Forever, she is just Sasha.

Both ladies have skilled hands.  Susan is smaller and cuter.

I’d put Vicky on top, then Rose, then Susan. Haven’t tried the others, with the exception of Mary who was awful. 

3 hours ago, usernametaken said:

So just ask for #31?......this would be better than trying to remember names.

31 and 41 combo please😉

At least provide a brief description  of the lady. 

9 hours ago, usernametaken said:

So just ask for #31?......this would be better than trying to remember names.

31 and 41 combo please😉

And just like McDonalds, once you get to the table you find they gave you the wrong order. 

"And just like McDonalds, once you get to the table you find they gave you the wrong order. "

Great humour ... but very true. MP places can be just as guilty of "bait & switch" as advertising providers. Sure it is lower fees involved but just as disappointing and annoying!!!

Always hard to say Forever because you rarely get who you ask for. I've been fortunate there because when I call in I always say if I don't get who I ask for then I just leave  

The lady I see at Forever (Hannah) provided me with her phone number, so I book directly with her rather than calling the studio, that way no surprises.

The only other lady I've seen there is Rose, and I'd rate them both pretty close overall, but Hannah gives a better massage.