b) are embarassed to post a rec which would indicate thier love for bigger ladies.

I'm speculating somewhat here... but I do get the feeling there's more of this going on than most of us would care to admit to.

Seriously, guys, we're not insecure fifteen-year-olds any more. Nobody is going to judge you on the basis of who you had a good time with, or what you did while having a good time with them.

At least, not here. They might on other boards, but not here, from what I've seen.

• Like 2

I've watched this thread progress and just wanted to say consider yourselves in the shoes of an SP... we are providing a service often combined with paid advertising and word of mouth. They are both imperative to being a successful SP. If a lady doesn't have a lot of recos, many members might think there is something wrong with her.

Something else to consider would be from the point of a view of a member here. If no one is going to write reviews, how are you going to choose the next SP you see? I know for certain that those who are members of this community or a review board will most likely do their homework and read these recos/reviews before calling an SP. You all benefit from sharing. Writing recos is a give and take relationship amongst the guys here. I know it is on other sites and they make it well known for better or for worse.lol.

Recos are nice to have from a personal standpoint to know that we are appreciated and secondly from a business perspective to make ourselves credible on this site. Yes, this site is all about positive comments and for some hobbyists, they may not want to write a rosy description about their time together and prefer to write a fair and balanced "review". And since you cannot do that here, that may be one of the reasons for not writing one.

Speaking from personal experience, I don't have a lot of recos here as others but I have more than one or two. Having said that, I have often wondered why I don't have more recos and can certainly relate to Tiffany and Busty Vanessa's comments as well. Admittedly a guy feeling ashamed to let others know he had been with a larger lady had crossed my mind and felt this might be the case but I can't be sure. Something else that I have noticed is that I see a lot of lurkers on this site who have 4 posts or less and are not able to write a reco.

I do have a lot of repeat business from cerb so I am not complaining and even though recos are nice, the important thing is that these gentlemen have come back to see me again.

Guest s******ecan****
Speaking from personal experience, I don't have a lot of recos here as others but I have more than one or two. Having said that, I have often wondered why I don't have more recos and can certainly relate to Tiffany and Busty Vanessa's comments as well. Admittedly a guy feeling ashamed to let others know he had been with a larger lady had crossed my mind and felt this might be the case but I can't be sure.

Prior to this thread being posted I never would have guessed this would be a problem. CERB is a friendly place where SP's and guys should feel comfortable to be open about their sexual desires without feeling like they would be judged.

I hope that this thread will lead to more Reco's for everyone and especially for ladies who may have missed out because of this notion that guys are judging each other by who they see.

I probably should post recommendations more often, I have met some very lovely ladies and they should get the recognition that they deserve. I can't even explain why I don't post more often. That will be something for me to improve upon.

I have absolutely no problem if a lady asked/suggested that I write up a recommendations for her. I would write it truthfully and honest and would not exaggerate anything. So, it would be something that perhaps I should have done. I think I have had one or two make this suggestion, never in anyway that seemed to imply that it was some kind of exchange for something, just a nice polite suggestion to post something.

I would on the other hand be a bit more concern, if there was in anyway the suggestion of something in exchange. This would be a concern, since it would be tantamount to a request to post for some fee/service. This has never happen, but I guess it could.

Anyway, I just would like to say that if any lady that I have seen or once I have seen her, would like to suggest I write something, I would be more than willing to, but it would always be truthful.

That would be completely unacceptable and if this is done the member should not be a member of this fine community. This is unethical and against the rules!

I would on the other hand be a bit more concern, if there was in anyway the suggestion of something in exchange. This would be a concern, since it would be tantamount to a request to post for some fee/service. This has never happen, but I guess it could.

While I understand we all have our own opinions....I strongly disagree with your statement, only because, I am an sp with ONE rec (been on here since November 2009)....and I do not believe its because I provide a shitty service and/or do not deserve one, because believe me...I DO!!!

I truly think the reason for this is because a) the men I see do not bother with recs at all and/or b) are embarassed to post a rec which would indicate thier love for bigger ladies.

I am able to back this claim up because I have quite a few friends from this site who have returned and/ or are ongoing. I realize my shape is not every one's cup of tea, so I fully admit my client base is smaller than most...BUT the clients I do see are happy, and highly doubt they are holding back on providing me with a rec because my service is whack......

I have learned to deal with this, because after all what I appreciate the most is when they return, and what I LOVE is the lovely notes they send to me privately, after it's all said and done :grin:

Others have also said " if nothing is said on here about someone,it must be because there is nothing good to say' this too I feel is uncalled for, because it can give the impression that it's true, when clearly it is not.

Not trying to be a Negative Nancy, so my apologies if I come off as rude. I just wanted to indicate the other side to why some ladies may not have any recs.

Vanessa

This is true! I think there are many of us guys that are holding back what we like!

We should not be embraced to admit what we like or dislike in fear of judgement. There are many things that I keep private to avoid being judged. I find this to be sad, and yes I am guilty of doing it too. But I am working on it.

What we need to realise is that this site allows us to try the things that we would dare to try or do with people in our other lives! We might find something erotic and want to try it more than anything, however our partners may not be into it or think it's messed up and we should get our heads examined.

This is the place to do those things. No matter what your desires are.

Apex

This is a sensitive subject. I can see why recommendations are so important to women, personally and professionally, but a good question to ask is what level of experience merits a recommendation?

I've only posted two recommendations in the past 2 years. There's no formula for why they were singled out, but I have seen Bethany and Malibu several times each, enjoy everything about them, respect the effort they put in, and had consistently outstanding experiences. In short, I would recommend either of them to anyone without hesitation. To me, that's what recommendations should be for, a 5-star experience/connection.

I know women would like to see more recommendations, but I think it would a shame if it gets to the point where recommendations are almost expected and not posting one is seen as a criticism of the experience. I've enjoyed the unique talents of many amazing women and found there are several ways to show appreciation for their company: a soft touch, a thoughtful PM afterwards, repeat visits, an occasional gift. And every once in a while, a recommendation. I like the freedom to choose and the message it sends. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I would never ask anyone for a review. It's like a waiter or waitress asking for tips.

Like everyone has said, what if the service was bad? Then you are giving a false review and people will think, "Oh yeah, amazing service" And be totally disappointed when it's all done. Sure the girl is getting more money in her pocket, but it won't be for long because the men will find out it isn't worth it and stop going to her.

Reviews are earned and given out as deserved.

Newbie here but on other boards won't review for the sake of reviewing, after all one person's taste is not another's.

That said, I recently met blondie and sunshine together . . and OMFG they lit up my life . . not to mention my little brain.

Sweet women . .. treat em with respect. .. and you will be treated like a king!!!

Not even sure if this is the right place for this post . . but she was her so just added my two cents or so!!

Scrum . .

I personally have never asked for a review' date=' but I've suggested to new ladies starting out to casually mention that it would be appreciated. As long as she's not bribing you, I don't see a problem with this. If my review thread hadn't taken off, I probably would have suggested to a couple clients that it would be appreciated.[/quote']

I agree, Megan's Touch...it's just good business. Apex has a good point too...it's horrible if asked to write one, but if after a session the SP says something like "if you've enjoyed your time with me, tell others, if not, tell me", I'd appreciate her continued willingness to please...

Just a quick thought popped into my head. Why is asking for a recommendation so bad. It is the guy telling other guys how great a lady he saw is.

If a gentleman asks a lady for a reference, which is a lady telling another lady that the guy is ok and a gentleman, no one seems offended.

To those offended, remember, even though it is an intimate time together, it is for the ladies their livelihood. Likewise for the guys this is our escape

A little scratching of each others back, if deserved, and asked for, really is that so bad

RG

• Like 2

Just a quick thought popped into my head. Why is asking for a recommendation so bad. It is the guy telling other guys how great a lady he saw is.

If a gentleman asks a lady for a reference, which is a lady telling another lady that the guy is ok and a gentleman, no one seems offended.

To those offended, remember, even though it is an intimate time together, it is for the ladies their livelihood. Likewise for the guys this is our escape

A little scratching of each others back, if deserved, and asked for, really is that so bad

RG

I am sure that more then just that poped in your HEAD RG!!!! hahaha

To de clear, depending on the situation, I do not tell the people that I am on CERB. In this particular case, the provider asked me to become a CERB member and post a reco even before asking me if I was a member. The exact words were the following;

Her: "Do you know of CERB?"

Me: "Yes"

Her: "Can you do me a favor and start a profile and give me a great recomendation on our visit?"

If a woman says to me after the visit, thank you for a great time, and remember, I love a good recomendation!

I don't feel as uncomfortable.

But if I am not happy with our encounter, then asked to give a reco, I feel like I am on the spot! That is the part that bugs me. Or better yet, I have had some providers tell me if I give them a good review, they will give me a discounted rate on the next visit. This bugs me too! I am not looking for a cheaper rate. I am looking to try things that I have not done yet, and the rate will reflect what I amd looking for and I am OK with that.

If there are any guys that have done this that means that the recomendation may not be 100% real as they are looking for a discounted visit with that SP.

I just don't feel that all the recomendations give a proper idea of the service that is provided. But the quality is in the eyes of the beholder, I know!

Word of mouth to me is a better way of finding out information. Or as I have done, look at the photos that are available, read what that persone is posting and try it out for myself.

I'm basing my response in general to your first post starting this thread

I have recently seen a lady for a service, and after the service she had asked me to post a review here for her. It is not the first time. It shows poor class and puts me in an uncomfortable position. Although the service was fantastic, I will not give this person a review now.

I will never try to negotiate your rates, so please don't ask me to post a review.

I will never see that person again!

You state the service was fantastic.

But her asking for a review you find in bad taste

Just as guys need references to see some ladies (and for us it is our escape for a few hours), a recommendation/review helps the ladies with their livelihood, yes keep in mind livelihood.

Have you ever seen a lady who required a reference? If so, how did you get it. I'll bet you asked didn't you

Any lady I have written a reco for (btw there are two forthcoming, not forgotten) it is because I had a good time, and believe another guy would have a good time if he saw her, and I would see her again

Whereas a lady providing a reference is also putting her reputation amongst other SP's/MA's on the line when she vouches for you

Finally, if you want to see a lady, do you look at her recos/reviews. If so, who writes them? Other guys, who may very well have been asked by the lady. I would say if you had a good time with the lady, write the reco.

It benifits the lady yes, but also the guys out there too

Only if the service provided was sub par or the lady doesn't want a review

would I not write a review

Not arguing, just my two cents

RG

• Like 1

Or better yet, I have had some providers tell me if I give them a good review, they will give me a discounted rate on the next visit.

Have you reported these request to the MOD? If not why?

If true, the ladies in question are basically buying a recommendation, and should be removed.

Kim

• Like 3

Guest W***ledi*Time

I've often been asked to write a reco (not that anyone has needed to ask, btw). As near as I can tell, the ladies almost always seem to know when an encounter has gone well enough to warrant such a request. This is no surprise, since feedback during meetings is a two-way street, after all. Their suggestions have always been tactful. They have never made me uncomfortable.

I certainly don't think a simple, polite request creates any sort of obligation on my part, or that it is in principle at all inappropriate. I am a member of a "Recommendation Board", after all - even if, strictly speaking, other aspects of Cerb are at least as important to me as the recommendations. (An aggressive demand for a reco, should I ever be unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of one, would, on the other hand, create an obligation on my part not to recommend - I'm not here to deal with aggressive demands unless they're part of the fantasy (ha ha), and I can only assume my peers think likewise.)

As to guilt or discomfort, I look at it this way. If I plan to see the lady again, then obviously she does "deserve" a reco if she wants one. If I don't plan on seeing her again, then I'll never have to suffer the discomfort or guilt of having to look the reco-bereft lady in the eye, anyway.

Offering a discount or other consideration in return for a reco is something else entirely. It is demeaning and dishonest. I am happy to report that no lady has ever made such an offer to me. Keeping the integrity and honesty of recos as high as possible is important, and I would like to think that it is everyone's responsibility to battle shilling, and attempted shilling, in all its forms.

I Agree It Does Look A Little Bad Asking A Guy To Leave You A Review Or Recommendation...Cuz If They Did Not Like The Service It Will Make The Man Uncomfortable To Leave A Bad Review..but If A Girl Were To Ask That I & You Have No Problem With That Then Leave Her A Pm Saying How You Feel Bout The Experience You Had With Her And Im Sure She Would Be More Appreciative At The Fact That At Least You Were Honest & Not Just Leave Her Wondering If It Was Her..that was the reason You Never Came Back.

Some have commented that these ladies that offer a reduced price in the next visit should be reported, well I agree.

But, I though a thread letting people know that bribing us to give a recommendation is not appreciated. I was thinking that if I pointed out the fact that it bug me and they see that many of the other guys agreed, they would think twice about asking.

Although I think it should be stopped, I don't see a reason for reporting these people right away. My goal was to bring it to the attention to the ladies (That do this in the way explained earlier) that this is not a comforting situation for the guys, and many of the guys here have agreed. Hopefully they will find a better way of getting a recommendation.

The reason for not reporting these ladies is so they do not lose out on other clients because I got her booted from CERB. That is not my goal.

• Like 1

The reason for not reporting these ladies is so they do not lose out on other clients because I got her booted from CERB. That is not my goal.

I seriously doubt they would be banned because one hobbiest said they were bribed for a review. Who's to say a disgruntled client wouldn't make such as accusation? Hobbiests have made more serious accusations in the past, but they have not been booted because it is merely hearsay.

My guess would be that mod would inform them of the report and inappropriate nature of bribing hobbiests for reviews. This would be beneficial to the entire community.

I am on the DNR list on the other boards, and I'm not ashamed to mention the reco thing at the end of the encounter, also stating that I want no reviews on the other board.

Now, if you think I'm rude by doing so, up to you, but I will continue to mention to clients that recos are well appreciated, since not everybody thinks about it.

Now, you know who not to call.

• Like 1

I seriously doubt they would be banned because one hobbiest said they were bribed for a review. Who's to say a disgruntled client wouldn't make such as accusation? Hobbiests have made more serious accusations in the past' date=' but they have not been booted because it is merely hearsay.

My guess would be that mod would inform them of the report and inappropriate nature of bribing hobbiests for reviews. This would be beneficial to the entire community.[/quote']

I was using it as am example! I have no idea what would happen if we reported it. I also don't know how to go about reporting them.

Comme on poeple!

Additional Comments:

I am on the DNR list on the other boards, and I'm not ashamed to mention the reco thing at the end of the encounter, also stating that I want no reviews on the other board.

Now, if you think I'm rude by doing so, up to you, but I will continue to mention to clients that recos are well appreciated, since not everybody thinks about it.

Now, you know who not to call.

Again, like I said in previous comments,

It is not the fact that people mention that they appreciate a recommendation, this person told me to start a account here on CERB to post a reco for this person. In return she would give me a half price service.

Let's be clear!!!! Mentioning that a review is always appreciated, is not an issue!

Bribing into a review! big issue!

Additional Comments:

It is not the fact that people mention that they appreciate a recommendation, this person told me to start a account here on CERB to post a reco for this person. In return she would give me a half price service.

Let's be clear!!!! Mentioning that a review is always appreciated, is not an issue!

Bribing into a review! big issue!

Sorry, my misunderstanding...

Meanwhile, offering a rebate for a reco is shill. You're playing in a very different ground, now. Unfortunetly, guys will do it to get a cheap fuck. Obviously, you won't. But a lot will...

Have a nice day, Apex

You need to tell me who that person was so I can deal with her. Please PM me the name of the SP who is bribing you to do this.

If a guy offers to do a recommendation for a girl for a discounted price on service that guy will be REMOVED from the site! We can not risk having this go on! I may not even give him a warning for this one!!

If a lady offers a discount (Including a free session) with a guy in exchange for a recommendation that lady will be suspended and possibly removed from the site along with ALL her recommendations so far (I would most likely warn them first but would not tolerate a second complaint of this nature and I would question anyone who wrote a review for them!).

The recommendations must come honestly and can not be bought. The integrity of the site depends on this and the other members (and I) keep this sort of thing in check!

If you are propositioned for this please REPORT the person to me.

Apex, you claim someone offered you this so I expect a PM with a name. If you choose to not share this name I would expect that this is fabricated and comments like this without proof just damage the integrity of this site and should be kept to yourself if you can not back them up. Without exposing these people you are just harming the site by making these comments and doing nothing. I would expect some of the council members to REALLY be pissed off about this as well and I would not be surprised if they intervene in this.

• Like 3

We also must realize, that fabrication could lead to anyone that is not guilty found guilty automatically, simply because of a love/hate relationship between SP/gent. Treading lightly prior to, rather than pouncing on, will always reveal 2 sides of every story ;)

Just my 2 cents on the subject.

There is always jealousy and pissed off people willing to destroy others that may get in their path.

I was using it as am example! I have no idea what would happen if we reported it. I also don't know how to go about reporting them.

Comme on poeple!

Additional Comments:

Bribing into a review! big issue![/quote]

When you started this thread you did NOT mention that she was trying to bribe you! You just stated that a lady asked you to give her a recco and you will not be doing so, nor will you be visiting her again! There is a big difference! Now after 10 pages of replies, you are adding that there was bribery involved....

• Like 2

I have to agree with Apex, i would fell uncomfortable if i was asked to submit a review of our time together.. For me, i feel that when i do submit a review it is because i had a connection and our time if worth talking about, keeping in mind that i will not go in to details and that is because of the respect i have for the women i have spent time with...

Have a good evening