I had a few dances from Chrissy yesterday, early evening. I remember taking her for dances a while ago (probably over a year, I think she was just starting back then) and, even although she was cute, let's say she didn't really impress me.

Months passed, I saw her often in the club, we chatted a few times but I never took her back in the CR. For some reason, yesterday she looked particularly hot and, when she came to talk to me again, she was pretty flirty, so I finally decided to give her another chance. And boy, I'm glad I did. She has obviously much more experience now and knows how to put a smile on a man's face. I recommend her.

BTW, I also saw Morena and Heidi before her. Both were really sexy, but Chrissy really stole the show of my evening.

After a girl finished giving me a few dances in the CR, she was looking for her clothes and found an old wrapper for a condom next to the seat cushoin. Hmmmm . . . sure wonder how that got there and who was the peeler in there before ?

After a girl finished giving me a few dances in the CR, she was looking for her clothes and found an old wrapper for a condom next to the seat cushoin. Hmmmm . . . sure wonder how that got there and who was the peeler in there before ?

Well this is actually a good sign!!

• Like 1

Heaven is still my all time favourite. She is often in weekend evenings, especially Friday. You can't go wrong with her. Seriously sexy and very warm and friendly. Medium height, dark brown hair, petite, killer rear and great boobs too!

I was in a few weeks ago. Had a really great session with Stella. This little spinner is a real cutey and know how to get things warmed up.

Loanna!!!!

She is a daytime dancer who dances part-time. When she dances depends on the schedule of her real job.

Could you describe how Loanna looks like?

Age, height, hair, boobs.

Does anyone have any experience with Vegas at Playmate? I've seen her a couple of times but never talked to her.

Guest j****1

Heaven is my all time favourite. It's unfortunate that she's not there more often.

Yes Frank used to own the Mate. Claude has owned it for ages though.

Joe and Frank owned Barefax. Phil is the owner now; though Frank may still have an interest in it.

Macadamia Nut, your history is pretty good but Claude is not actually the owner of the PM. He is the son of the owner, Jacques, who also is known by his first name.

Guest **oo**e
Macadamia Nut, your history is pretty good but Claude is not actually the owner of the PM. He is the son of the owner, Jacques, who also is known by his first name.

That's what I said at post 163.

Guest P*rry

Had a wonderful time with Lindsey in the CR on Tuesday afternoon. Most weeks she's only there Thursday. Lindsey has a bubbly personaility and shoulder length black hair.

A little after 2:00 on Saturday afternoon (3/23) the 'Mate wasn't open. I seem to recall attending on a Saturday afternoon a bit before 2:00 in December last year. New weekend hours? Or is something else going on?

Edit: Ah....the website says 4:00 opening on Saturdays.....maybe this is a change for 2013. I'm pretty sure it was around 2:00 when I dropped in on a Sat. last December (12/15).

Another edit: Further perusal of the website reveals an announcement re "winter hours". Perhaps longer Saturday afternoon hours will be restored for the summer?

Edited by r__d
  • Like 1

Wow this is new. I remember 10 years ago they open at 12:00 on Saturdays and then a few years ago it was 1:00 pm on Saturdays and now they are closed even at 2:00 and open at 4:00 pm on Saturdays. Likely because of lack of business. it is not going well for SCs these days for a variety of reasons we discussed before. Even at most popular SCs these days it is very quiet. Too bad.

Strip Clubs - even the most intimate and fun ones - are not immune to the ravages of a recession economy. With more uncertainty regarding public service jobs in Ottawa, and being that the public service is the largest employer in the area, it's the luxury services that tend to take a hit.

Keep that in mind and then add CERB. You go into a club with a few dollars in your pocket specifically designated for a little time in the CR. You have expectations of a great time and get it... and then you think to yourself, "you know I just dropped $200 in about half an hour. For around the same money I could have seen a service provider or an MA for an hour and had a guarantee of more intimate contact."

That's the conundrum - the service providers, massage providers and dancers are competing for the same dollars. It CAN be a symbiotic relationship, where all three benefit from the existence of the others, but in tighter times, the dollars seem fewer and farther between.

I don't think it's the end of great clubs. The sketchier ones will eventually fade away as they have done for the last 30 or 40 years. The good ones with a loyal clientele, great dancers, great service and good food will survive. It may mean reduced hours combined with better promotions but in the long run, there will never be a time when men with a few dollars in their pockets won't consider beer and boobies an essential source of entertainment.

• Like 2

Keep that in mind and then add CERB. You go into a club with a few dollars in your pocket specifically designated for a little time in the CR. You have expectations of a great time and get it... and then you think to yourself, "you know I just dropped $200 in about half an hour. For around the same money I could have seen a service provider or an MA for an hour and had a guarantee of more intimate contact."

That's the conundrum - the service providers, massage providers and dancers are competing for the same dollars. It CAN be a symbiotic relationship, where all three benefit from the existence of the others, but in tighter times, the dollars seem fewer and farther between.

Have to agree wholeheartedly with you here. I've frequented both strip clubs and MPs. Sometimes I enjoy the grind of a few different ladies in the CR but MPs offer a certain guarantee of results that can't always be found in the clubs. This is often at a much lower price than the CR can offer.

If only we could get beer into the spas...