I beleive that is Stella. Think she used to be a blond. Only seen her there occasionaly but would love to have a sesion with her. Any advice or history?

Stilltrying to catch sight of Stella. Is she dancing somewhere else or under a new name. Any help

We saw a couple of interesting girls today. One of them was a girl named Annika. She's a tall blonde, a little bit enhanced in places, but with a pretty fit body otherwise. Initially when I took her I was thinking she might be one of those with a bit of an attitude, but to my surprise she was pretty nice. Good mileage in the CR.

Another girl which I didn't get a chance to see was a latina spinner. She said her background was spanish and lebanese. I can't remember her name, maybe Laurie or something? Really hot, but unfortunately she went into the CR with my buddy who somehow managed to piss her off, so she never came back for me. :cry: Does anyone know who she is?

Stilltrying to catch sight of Stella. Is she dancing somewhere else or under a new name. Any help

Stella is still at Playmate, saw her last week. Red head now. Comes in late. She's still a sweetheart!

We saw a couple of interesting girls today. One of them was a girl named Annika. She's a tall blonde, a little bit enhanced in places, but with a pretty fit body otherwise. Initially when I took her I was thinking she might be one of those with a bit of an attitude, but to my surprise she was pretty nice. Good mileage in the CR.

Another girl which I didn't get a chance to see was a latina spinner. She said her background was spanish and lebanese. I can't remember her name, maybe Laurie or something? Really hot, but unfortunately she went into the CR with my buddy who somehow managed to piss her off, so she never came back for me. :cry: Does anyone know who she is?

That would be Carina. I recommend her.

That would be Carina. I recommend her.

Great, thanks!

Additional Comments:

BTW, any ideas on which days Carina works?

Hmm, looks like no activity in this thread since my last posting. Well, whatever, I'll keep it active. Went there this afternoon. Saw a lot of really quite hot ones today. Carina was there again, but I didn't get a chance to see her. Instead saw a couple of others.

One was calling herself "Lady Class": hilarious name, I'll grant you that -- LOL. She's a bit of an exotic, a mix of Polish, and native Canadian -- and most exotic of all, Nova Scotian! :) Very friendly, quite liberal in the CR, and she says she works as an MA at Body Basics too.

Then saw a tall spinner ebony from the Congo. She called herself Chatille, or something like that. Great kisser, and friendly. Speaks mostly French.

• Like 1

Thanks for the report on the 'Mate whiteman. Lady Class was a regular at Barb's during spring/summer last year (and earlier this year I think). Sasha and Heaven seemed to me to be the outstanding ladies at the 'Mate but I've seen them there only in the evenings.

I hope the thread will be kept active by you and others.

Thanks for the report on the 'Mate whiteman. Lady Class was a regular at Barb's during spring/summer last year (and earlier this year I think). Sasha and Heaven seemed to me to be the outstanding ladies at the 'Mate but I've seen them there only in the evenings.

I hope the thread will be kept active by you and others.

I'm actually quite interested to go see her as an MA, one day.

I was in the club Friday might and met a dancer named Nina. She was beautiful with shoulder length dark brown hair with blonde tips. She was fun in the CR and very sweet. I wil definitely be back to see her.

Had a long liquid lunch at the club today. Saw these ladies:

• [--]Natalie: curvy, french MILF from Gatineau, short dark hair (Cleopatra style) -- and huge bazongas!
    [--]Candy: brainy, Caribean spinner from St-Lucia, GND. Cute little librarian glasses. 5'2".
    [--]Anna: another Caribean spinner, DDG, don't remember which island. 5'0".
    [--]Honey: tall, spinner, 5'9", extremely slim even for her height. DDG.

All had their attractions in the CR. :icon_wink:

Nice recommendations. Has anyone seen Stella lately? Been inna few times over the past copuple of weeks and no sign of her. Saw her once a few months ago and would like to connect again.

Do you know if they were they natural or augmented?

Hard to say, I think they were a little bit of both. She has naturally big breasts, but then she augmented them too.

Hey Whiteman: any hints on Candy's schedule? She sound like a girl I missed getting a dance with at the Dirty Nickel a few months ago .... and if not I would still like to connect with her!

I've never been to the mate and she sounds like a good reason to do so!

Thanks!

waterat

Hey Whiteman: any hints on Candy's schedule? She sound like a girl I missed getting a dance with at the Dirty Nickel a few months ago .... and if not I would still like to connect with her!

I've never been to the mate and she sounds like a good reason to do so!

Thanks!

waterat

I think she's on pretty much everyday during the daytimes.

Hard to say, I think they were a little bit of both. She has naturally big breasts, but then she augmented them too.

If that is true, what a waste. Why would a woman with naturally large breasts wreck them with implants?

If that is true, what a waste. Why would a woman with naturally large breasts wreck them with implants?

I'm not sure, only she knows for sure. Possibilities are that maybe one breast was disproportional to the other, and she wanted them evened out. Second possibility was that she had the implants before when she was younger and thinner, and now that she's older her breasts grew bigger bigger by themselves too.

You know something, I just had a revelation about who this Natalie is, just while I was writing this message to you! I'm so bad with remembering faces that how could I have forgotten that this Natalie used to be an MA at Studio 2000 and Maureen's just a few months ago! Wow! Literally, I'm now imagining all of the stuff I used to do with her before, and it's exciting me more!

Do you know if Natalie still provides MA services? That would probably be fun.

Posted via Mobile Device

Don't know, I don't think so. Haven't seen her at any of the MP's she used to work at.

Well on Whiteman's intel (see above) I dropped in at the Playmate both last night and this afternoon: Last night was a bust with me somehow offending Christie (sp?) but today I linked up with Candace (whom I had thought was Candy) and she was a wonderful discovery for me! She is a GND/DDG, spinner ebony, 5'8" with whom I had a wonderful session in the CR. She tends to work daytime hours. I will still attempt to visit with Candy, (on whiteman's intel), but a visit with Candace should not be missed for those contemplating a session at Playmate.

Well on Whiteman's intel (see above) I dropped in at the Playmate both last night and this afternoon: Last night was a bust with me somehow offending Christie (sp?) but today I linked up with Candace (whom I had thought was Candy) and she was a wonderful discovery for me! She is a GND/DDG, spinner ebony, 5'8" with whom I had a wonderful session in the CR. She tends to work daytime hours. I will still attempt to visit with Candy, (on whiteman's intel), but a visit with Candace should not be missed for those contemplating a session at Playmate.

Sounds like there are two different Cand--'s there. I must check out this other one sometime. ;)

when I saw candy last Nov. who breasts were natural and of average size, she was 28 but look younger, and she was black she always works wednesday days and takes every 2nd tuesday off. she is very smart and quite sweet and she is black and canadian born but speaks her mother tongue creole.

when I saw candy last Nov. who breasts were natural and of average size, she was 28 but look younger, and she was black she always works wednesday days and takes every 2nd tuesday off. she is very smart and quite sweet and she is black and canadian born but speaks her mother tongue creole.

That's probably the same Candy that I saw.

I dropped by Playmates after a long while. I had dances with a few ladies and I have the following ladies to recommend.

Lucy - A redhead (Cato my friend, are you reading this :)). She is very pretty natural redhead (of Irish blood) with soft and pale skin and very friendly. I loved touching and kissing her beautiful skin and her smiling face too. She is actually the sister of Raven at Barbs whom I had the pleasure of meeting (and reviewing) last year. Lucy was just back from Miami (and she wasn't tanned) in a pleasure trip with her sister. These two sister (one natural redhead and one very pale beautiful brunette) are angels on earth lol.

Honey - Wow what a very very very cute face lol. Her being Brazilian by blood makes her face very rare around here. Beautiful mouth. Unfortunately I could only take a few kisses of her very cute face but when I was leaving she saw me outside and asked me to come back for her again so may be I can kiss her face more next time that she knows me. She also has the attractive tall spinner body that most of us love.

There was another attractive redhead by the name of Belle who I never got the chance. But there is always next time. She has a very pretty face and her skin appeared very pale while she was on the stage (likely a natural redhead too). Playmates has improved since the last time I was there.