I just wanted to drop a note and say goodbye. I’m leaving to another city and will be building a new life there , I expect to come back from time to time. Thanks for a wonderful 8 years Ottawa, this city gave me so much and really allowed me to blossom into the strong, smart and capable woman I am today. Thanks to all the wonderful memories and the spiritual growth. Take care! 563E73C6-A059-44D2-8623-BEC9993C2D2D.thumb.jpeg.4bb70dc5f7f5baf84e604544f9e1358c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Thank you for being with us for 8 years, we enjoyed having you here.  I hope I might still have the time to see you before you leave.  Or I might be too late?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Luxe: I share Notch's sentiments too. I enjoyed our conversations at the cerb socials and have appreciated your thoughtful and though provoking comments on many threads. I especially remember an analogy you made on shopping at the various 'levels' of Loblaw stores: Superstore, Loblaw, No Frills etc. and the service one should expect. It opened my eyes to how this business works and lead me to have a more open mind. Thank you for that. 

I know I'll miss you and, if possible, I hope to still see you here on lyla, as quiet as it has become....

Cheers and all the best for your future, waterat.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Take care Luxe and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours! I remember when I first met you and all the great things I’ve seen you accomplish during your time here in Ottawa. I hope my predictions will ring true for you because you are a smart woman who perseveres through it all. If you ever wish to chat sometime, you have my number. Xoxo

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

All the best in your future endeavours Luxe.  It was a real pleasure meeting such a lovely person as you.  It's ladies like you that keep me in this hobby.

• Like 1