Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

In a moment of bizarre clumsiness yesterday morning I managed to poke my right eyeball with my car key. Vision was a little blurry for most of the day and I had an intense headache but I'm good today. Weird part is, I was wearing sunglasses at the time, so I have no idea how I managed to do that!

In a moment of bizarre clumsiness yesterday morning I managed to poke my right eyeball with my car key. Vision was a little blurry for most of the day and I had an intense headache but I'm good today. Weird part is, I was wearing sunglasses at the time, so I have no idea how I managed to do that!

I hope you're okay!!!! Ouch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a cold so I had to cancel my session tomorrow with a lady... I don't want to give her my cold and I wouldn't really enjoy it as much with a cold.

We've rescheduled for next week.

Guest n*gu**6

Being sooooooo close to getting several nags of crap out of my basement only for it to be recalled by my spouse to save for a yard sale that will never happen...... smh

Additional Comments:

Always being the one that puts everyone else ahead of myself. Man that gets old quick. :(

Malfunctioning personal phone, vacuum with almost no suction, leaking washing machine and a fridge that needs to be "babysat". December so far sucks!

Guest n*gu**6

Best laid plans of mice and men......need I say more? Spent an entire day waiting on the edge of my seat waiting for a call that never came... :'(

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Trying to be well organized this year, I finished all of my Christmas shopping early. One of the gifts I ordered back in November was for a relative in Europe. I asked for last Monday to be the delivery date (Dec 12).

I received an email today saying they attempted delivery today and that since they were unable to make the delivery, they want me to pick it up.

Ok, it is bad enough that they were 5 days late delivering in the first place, but really, am I to fly from Canada to Europe, pick it up and deliver it to my relative myself??? The gift is only $250! Delivery was included in my purchase, so now I am fighting a battle that I only have a maybe 3 business days left to see the gift arrive in time for Christmas by Friday!

Guest n*gu**6

Spending 2.5hrs in the pouring rain trying to fix a snow thrower drive cable. Soaked to the bone. ...:(

Guest n*gu**6

Not being able to be where you want to be, with who you want to be with... but rather being where you don't want to be, with someone you don't want to be with.

This entire week has been a pre-Christmas suckathon! Monday I had an ingrown toenail removed, and by the way it is still throbbing, it might be infected. After leaving doc's office, I hobbled around gift shopping for 3 or 4 hours. (Shopping sucks even when not in pain )On the drive home, an inconsiderate deer hit the front of my recently acquired car. Today I received the body shop estimate:$5000+. Deductible is only $200, but still sucks azz. :(

Guest n*gu**6

Been missing someone alot lately and finding it very difficult to visit them lately with all the holiday hustle and bustle

I have two things coming up in January I am not looking forward to.

• Stress Test at the Ottawa Heart Institute
  • Jury Duty

I would much rather have a tooth pulled... Oh, Wait... I will also be having a broken tooth pulled. As soon as my high blood pressure stabilizes.

I'm just getting out of the champagne room with a young lovely lady when another girl pulls her aside to tell her that her wrist wallet has gone missing from the change room. She was at the end of shift and had over $500 in it. One of the other girls took it, was her thought.

Well, that kind of blew a hole in my happy balloon.

I'm sure that was going to create some drama in the club and I was out of money and time by then, so I had to leave.

Guest n*gu**6

16 cancellations in 18wks....... been trying for some time alone with someone and somehow something always gets in the way.....

I saw my favourite gal twice in the past two weeks... which was fantastic... but I'm pretty much broke now (line of credit is getting long)... can't see her again for a while... am suffering withdraw symptoms, lol.

After being sick for over a week, was finally getting better to travel, someone rear-ended my car and the damage may be worth more than the car. So still stuck in Ottawa a couple more days. Was really looking forward to getting back to my new place in Burlington.

• Like 1

I just found out a friend spent part of the weekend in hospital, but didn't tell me cause she didn't want me to worry... am worried anyway... and I don't know the details...

Guest n*gu**6

Splinters..... i was just splitting some kindling a drove a shard of wood about half an inch into my hand. Owie!!!

Guest n*gu**6

When inaction is the most obvious action.....

When silence is the most thunderous statement....

Silence is not always the absence of an answer.... Sometimes Silence "is" the answer.....

My son and wife with my granddaughter are gone back out west(home for them) and I might not see them until next Christmas(I hope before). I miss my granddaughter already we had that "patty cake" song almost perfect.

Battery on my truck was out yesterday, could not start it so I had to put the battery charger on it hope it does not let me down again !

When the snow has accumulated to the point you can safely walk from the top of the drift to the roof...and it's not mid-January yet!

Guest n*gu**6

When someone says they want to talk to you and you make yourself available to do so and then all you hear is silence.