Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Well got told what the tranny job is going to cost. Garage estimate was $1700.00 but they couldn't get a hold of a rebuilt or used tranny

Took it to a tranny shop, looking closer to $3200.00 OUCH!!!!!

But I should have my truck by Tuesday

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Running into my Ex who treated me like I did not exist! Oh boy its going to be a great evening!

Getting my pretty kitty sugared. Owwwwwwie! On the plus side I got trained how to do sugaring and got to sugar a man chest and it was nice seeing him almost cry. Bwhahahahahahaha! I feel like a supervillian now!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guys who practically beg you to come to their city and when you're there, don't follow through. Next time, deposits, for sure!

• Like 4

Guys who practically beg you to come to their city and when you're there, don't follow through. Next time, deposits, for sure!

There are inconsiderate people in the world Angela. And they are probably the same guys who complain if a lady is five minutes late for an encounter

When guys don't show up for a scheduled encounter they should realize that is money out of a ladies' pocket, and show some consideration

RG

• Like 1

The power goes out in the middle of the night in the area you live in and you wake up with the clock flashing 12:00 and you were supposed to be somewhere!!!!! And here I thought I overslept. Time to replace that old alarm clock. Feeling very bad right now.

Having to go to the bank today to get money from my line of credit to pay for the tranny. Well trying to be philosophical, buying a new truck would be 60 months of $500.00/month payments, this, 6 months and the money is repaid to my line of credit

And I keep going with my game plan, with money going to my "new truck fund" in five years when I retire I can buy a new truck for cash, no payments

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Saying good bye to one of my favorite family members of twelve years four legged or not. R.I.P. Shadow!

Another cancelled thread !

Lee likes things simple....because I am simple

A question was asked in which I believe the OP was just looking for a little direction and simple and helpful advise.

I have no prob with an in depth discussion when it addresses the initial question simply and clearly....but after reading this tonight it delved off into the unknown and to silly land. IMO

This is a site for the ladies to run a business and fellas to hobby yes !

Keep in mind that genuine help and guidance is also seeked and appreciated as well. And a fun place :)

Let us not deter more folks from starting threads and/or posting on existing threads.....which has already happend case and fact !

There that is my sucky post for what was otherwise a pretty good day

• Like 3

Spending $400 on an A/C unit, getting it home....by bus.....feeling all good about myself. "Finally!" I tell myself. "Finally I can voluntarily freeze my ass off like every one else!......A busted toe, sprained ankle, and pulled muscle later I must admit defeat and accept the fact that it does not fit in any of my windows.......for fuck's sake I just want to be cold!!! Is that so much to ask for?? In Canada of all places?!

• Like 1

Having a completely plutonic female friend freak out on you and give you the silent treatment because she thinks you're texting someone other than who you said you were texting. Which is untrue. Sounds like jealous highschool girlfriend shit doesn't it? I know.

Tonight settles it. I'm sticking with SP's!! If this much baggage and drama comes along with a fully plutonic friend, let alone a girlfriend (or worst yet, a wife!), then I just don't think it's worth it. SP's ftw!! :D

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest N***he**Ont**y

This is a weapon both sexes use from time to time. Nobody enjoys getting the silent treatmentat any time. Better make your feelings clear about this or it will come back and bite you in the ass!

Tonight settles it. I'm sticking with SP's!! If this much baggage and drama comes along with a fully plutonic friend, let alone a girlfriend (or worst yet, a wife!), then I just don't think it's worth it. SP's ftw!! :D

I'm with you there, I'm staying away from those pesky plutonic partners as well.

Even the venutian ones are far inferior to any in the delectable SP class. :D

BTW, This is a joke! No offense is intended towards anyone!

I'm not taking the piss out of your typo/grammar either, castle. I just had

this mildly amusing thought and felt the need to share. :)

FR

• Like 1

I'm with you there, I'm staying away from those pesky plutonic partners as well.

Even the venutian ones are far inferior to any in the delectable SP class. :D

BTW, This is a joke! No offense is intended towards anyone!

I'm not taking the piss out of your typo/grammar either, castle. I just had

this mildly amusing thought and felt the need to share. :)

FR

Ahhhh....plAtonic! my bad lol. I learn something new every day.

Having a completely plutonic female friend freak out on you and give you the silent treatment because she thinks you're texting someone other than who you said you were texting. Which is untrue. Sounds like jealous highschool girlfriend shit doesn't it? I know.

Posted via Mobile Device

You know the best way I found to break someone of doing the silent treatment...well it worked on one ex gf. She would do the silent treatment. Instead of me contacting her, phoning her etc etc etc, I just ignored her (fortunately we weren't living together). She couldn't stand the silence for too long, so within a couple days you guessed it, she would be trying to get a hold of me. I'd play the silence game, not answering her calls for about a day or two. Then I'd take her call, we'd reconnect, but I told her if she has a problem, discuss it, I don't like the silent treatment any more than she does. It stopped her from using silence treatment game, and while we were together, any time we had disagreements we talked them out.

RG

This weekend I broke a tooth (OW! YUK!) and had to go to the dentist today to get it fixed. Now the anesthetic is wearing off and my face hurts (OW again!).

Sigh. But it'll be all better in a day or two.

Additional Comments:

Having to go to the bank today to get money from my line of credit to pay for the tranny.

Hee hee. Hee hee hee.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey not all of us are like that! I have plenty of platonic male friends. But it also wouldn't occur to me to ask who your texting either, as it would be n.o.m.b.

Don't lose faith.

Finding out how much CERB posts I need to catch up on. babe of the Day alone could take hours!!!

So warm...

Been over 35 for the past 8 days, hasn't rain and the forecast for next week is ALL over 37C with only one day that has possibilty of rain

I want rain.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being stuck in the house all day due to asthma and a certain four legged little guy wants to go to the lake for a swim.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting clobbered in a small fender bender thanks to a stupid third party speeding down the road not looking out for another party turning onto the road!First party panic stops and the Finn the second party hits the first party. Luckily no one was hurt.

Party On Dudes!