Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Smelly guy sits next to me on the bus. It never fails.

I feel I should start carrying around extra bars of soap and deodorant and just start chucking them at random people's heads!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Washing my Curve through the wash today. I hope its not water damaged !

I posted yesterday about the drama over *one* tie?

Now it went to something really bad,I lost someone that was extremely important for me over this because he had to defend me, now it's only friendship (but the awkward kind)

plus my ovaries feel like exploding.

yep life kinda suck right now.

Now it went to something really bad,I lost someone that was extremely important for me over this because he had to defend me, now it's only friendship (but the awkward kind)

Like this?

m222283245.Gif

Trying to imagine why people in the BDSM community would give a damn about similar or the same ties. Isn't the point to be tied up and then possibly doing naughty things to said tied up person?

Since when is Orleans "New Orleans" or the Island of "Orleans" (Yes I had that one believe it or not! Yah, stuck out in the St. Lawrence waiting for calls).

Like c'mon!

Getting home with a delicious salad and realizing they put the wrong dressing in the bag! Arrgh!!!

Getting home with a delicious salad and realizing they put the wrong dressing in the bag! Arrgh!!!

On that same note.....dieting SUCKS! Salad SUCKS! And having salad for lunch for 2 weeks straight? Jesus H is that shit even legal?? I want MEAT!! I want chicken! Fried! I want bacon! I want raw, dripping red meat!! I want gravy on everything! And cheese! Lots of cheese! I want cheese curds! The really fresh kind! Les squeak sqeak! Mmmmmm.....les squeak squeak. And I want....I want....

...Christ I'm hungry...

Posted via Mobile Device

not being smart enough to upload pictures on here *gah pulls hair out*

not having a credit card *ugh i hate hotels*

having tan lines *i was wearing spf75*

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i want perogie poutine with lots of bacon!

ggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*smashity smash*

AND I AM OUT OF STEVIA FOR MY COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate today!

(this is the only thing keeping me from going on a killing spree today)

Just gave my cat away...and I only had her for the past week and a half...never realize I Was so allergic to cat:(

?ui=2&ik=bd556d4666&view=att&th=137512d24c79d73e&attid=0.1&disp=thd&realattid=f_h294uucv0&zw

and lost someone over something SO stupid today...

today has to be the shittiest day of the year to be honest:(

Been looking forward to today to getting the boat out. Well I got all three batteries installed (1 12 volt for the outboard 2 12 volts for the trolling motor) only to find the marina had pulled the jumper cable (a wire connecting the positive terminal of one 12 volt battery to the negative terminal of the other 12 volt battery) to make it 24 volts.

So off I hop in my truck to the marina, about a 30 minute drive, to get a cable. Takes them about 20 minutes to make me a jumper cable, but at least, good for them, no charge, they replaced it for free.

On the way back I stop in at Canadian Tire pick up a few odds and ends, and look in Marks Work Warehouse, buy nothing.

Get back home, tighten the screws down on my trolling motor, and connect the jumper cable...everything seems a-ok...except one thing. Some a$$hole :-( is parked right in front of my boat in my spot (likely not a tenant, someone that thinks apartment parking is public parking)

Well I can't go out fishing today...but that person can't go anywhere now either, because my truck is now parked in front of him/her.

Well hopefully tomorrow is a good day weather wise

RG

• Like 1

Spent the day yesterday helping my best friend move to his new place, which I was more than happy to, do but did something to my knee in the process and can barely walk on it today so looks like I'll be stuck at home on this beautiful day. Although, with it supposedly hitting 32 degrees today that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Losing the laundry card for my building. And my rental office in my building is closed over the weekend so I can't get a new one. And being completely and utterly out of any clean clothes. Been in my underwear all weekend as a result.....and I'm down to my last pair of clean ones! And I got a movie to go to with a friend tomorrow afternoon! Praying that the rental office is open tomorrow morning so I can get a new one even though it's a stat holiday.......otherwise I'll be showing up to the movies in the buff!

• Like 2

Bad week for disco....

First the irreplaceable Donna Summer died, and then today Robin Gibb of the BeeGees....

Saw Donna in 2008 at Bluesfest... she still rocked at 59.

It's one of the scary things about getting older - the people you still picture in their prime as young and vibrant are now much older and in some cases, passing away.....

• Like 2

Morning Wood.....looking around and no-where to put Woody ;) Booo !!

:jackoff: LOL

Story of my life! :p

Waking up, dropping my glasses inbetween the bed and the wall. Fast forward half an hour and having to call the roomie to come find them then as soon as I finally get them on walk into the dresser and stub my toe. Ouch!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Dealing with my wireless provider about my business phone and they were giving me the shaft once again. Ihate dealing with overseas call centres because of the accented English. Hell0 this is Peggy how may I help you in a male voice! Go figure!

Ran over my cat today..........fuck......me........gently. It was quick and merciful, at least. I never get used to animals dying and may no longer be in the running for "Father of the Year" award. :icon_cry:

Dealing with my wireless provider about my business phone and they were giving me the shaft once again. Ihate dealing with overseas call centres because of the accented English. Hell0 this is Peggy how may I help you in a male voice! Go figure!

Hey you never know about a voice. I used to train my staff to never say sir or ma'am over the phone or speaker because you never know!

Posted via Mobile Device

Ran over my cat today..........fuck......me........gently. It was quick and merciful, at least. I never get used to animals dying and may no longer be in the running for "Father of the Year" award. :icon_cry:

That really does suck!!! Yikes! Well, on the plus side today can only be better!

It really sucks when good people are taken advantage of. This has happened to one of my good friends recently and I find myself filled with anger.

Bad things happen to good people sometimes. :icon_cry: