Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Spending an hour on the bus to get home from work. Getting there and realizing I forgot my keys at work. Back to work I go! Ugh.

Posted via Mobile Device

Funny sound coming from the truck last week. Gotta get a transmission

Still running, but advised not to drive too far...this July, replace the transmission. In the meantime the garage on the hunt for a transmission

Worse part, till tranny in and broken in, no towing the boat :-(

RG

• Like 1

Waking up with a one side of my throat sore and not being able to swallow. So I couldn't work today.

Yes Angela, in December wheel bearing and ball joints went. Then the water pump in January. Now the tranny.

But if trouble comes in threes, this is the third, and hopefully last, for awhile

RG

• Like 1

Laptop got a virus - cant remove it :\ no big deal ... just reinstall everything and start over..

No Windows7 CD anywhere.. omg ... :(

Found image file on backup drive - yay! just got to burn it ...

No blank DVD ... omg!! really??

blah blah :\

A teenage son who seems to think the time between now and the two exams he has on Monday will magically increase to allow him to waste most of the weekend playing video games!

I'm going out and refuse to allow this to affect my blood pressure!!!!

Porthos

• Like 1

When people make assumptions as to why you have made a certain decision(s) and how you reached that decision after spending countless hours (and days) thinking about it and won't acknowledge that there are more than one way of looking at many aspects of life.

Sometimes the extremely difficult decisions we make are the best ones for those involved and sometimes we have to move on in order to grow and keep enjoying life the way we want... without including them in it :(

Having taken the car to the garage for servicing this week,and being told everything is fine, I'm now hearing something that sounds suspiciously like a wheel bearing that is going.

Grrrrr

Porthos

You're with a friend for the weekend and she rips off half of her big toenail under a door!!! So being the good friend that you are off, you attempt to carry her up the stairs. I can't stand the sight of it but helped her clean it off and bandage it up. OMG nasty! I feel bad for her. I've never heard someone swear so much in their life! LOL. Motherf****er and a couple of other choice swear words rolled right out of her mouth.

• Like 1

So, I have a food allergy but am always sure to carry an epipen with me. I also always ask if this item could possibly be an ingredient in any dish I order when in a restaurant.

Well, Monday night the server failed to fully check to see if indeed this ingredient was used in the preparation of this dish I chose. Needless to say, quite quickly after consuming about a 1/4 of the dish, I get a reaction. Bam goes the epipen into my thigh. Unfortunately, my reaction was too severe for just the epipen. Off to the hospital! Ugg all night Monday and most of the day on Tuesday I lay in a hostpital bed hooked up to an IV looking like Orca with the face of the Elephant Man.

Thankfully, today I look pretty much like my normal self and I think the server learned a very valuable lesson on just how important it is when someone expresses an allergy!

• Like 1

So, I have a food allergy but am always sure to carry an epipen with me. I also always ask if this item could possibly be an ingredient in any dish I order when in a restaurant.

Well, Monday night the server failed to fully check to see if indeed this ingredient was used in the preparation of this dish I chose. Needless to say, quite quickly after consuming about a 1/4 of the dish, I get a reaction. Bam goes the epipen into my thigh. Unfortunately, my reaction was too severe for just the epipen. Off to the hospital! Ugg all night Monday and most of the day on Tuesday I lay in a hostpital bed hooked up to an IV looking like Orca with the face of the Elephant Man.

Thankfully, today I look pretty much like my normal self and I think the server learned a very valuable lesson on just how important it is when someone expresses an allergy!

Awww so sorry to hear this!! So upseting for you I am sure! I hope this waitress/waitor has been told to double and triple check nect time sats they have allergies!!! Poor you:(

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Speaking of allergies I have been off this week due to a very extreme allergy attack that has been driving me crazy with stuffed up head and lungs that are just starting to work again properly. I look forward to work cause I am very bored!

Realizing I've let someone (and myself) down...

I am generally an appreciative and very respectful gentleman to any of the ladies that I see ( or to those I haven't seen yet, even ;-) ). This includes the gamut of adhering to the usually expected etiquette desired by the best in the industry. However, a lady friend recently made me quite abruptly aware that I had done something at the end of our time together in which I had abused her trust in me and that had made her feel uncomfortable. I am deeply sorry for this, and I admit I must have had blinders on and don't understand why I didn't see the effect my actions would have. Without going into details, I would like to sincerely apologize to her and to one or two others that may have been made to feel ill at ease. It will never happen again!

Thank-you very much for the eye-opener, my kind and mysterious lady friend! It couldn't have been easy, but I very much appreciate your honesty and openness about the matter. And with that, although I won't forget it any time soon, this case is closed!

FR

P.S. I may in time reveal what it was that I had done (but not to whom), but right now it's still a bit raw and early for that. BTW, anyone, if you've read this far, I congratulate and THANK YOU!

Resisting the ladies of CERB is an exercise in futility! ;-)

Edited by futileresistenz
minor addition for clarity

Sorry folks...normally I try to be polite.... but.....FUCK OFF RAIN AND WIND !!!! Jesus christ I am sick of this shit !!! Makes my life a living hell in my profession ! Besides I gotta pee really bad and it is storming too bad to get outta my truck !

There I feel better. :)

Sorry folks...normally I try to be polite.... but.....FUCK OFF RAIN AND WIND !!!! Jesus christ I am sick of this shit !!! Makes my life a living hell in my profession ! Besides I gotta pee really bad and it is storming too bad to get outta my truck !

VENT VENT VENT!!! Good for you Lee, now let's all scream it out....ready?....

1..2...3...SHIT!!!!!!

Glad you feel better love!

• Like 1

You won't really feel better till you find a Timmies where you can use the facilities. Hopefully you won't be confronted by

restroom-closed.jpg

• Like 2

STILL hampered by pulled muscles. Crutches, wheelchair, sitting on my ass to weed flower beds. I may be using the wheelchair at the social in Halifax next Friday. :( Oh, but hey, if there is dancing and I am sitting down in a chair, well, isn't there only one way for that to happen???? Whose mind is going where mine is at the moment? Maybe this should be in the highlights thread. :)

• Like 1

Gotta get a room for my trip to the Halifax social. Put in bids on Priceline the last two days but still haven't found the sweet spot. Will give it another try tomorrow.

STILL hampered by pulled muscles. Crutches, wheelchair, sitting on my ass to weed flower beds. I may be using the wheelchair at the social in Halifax next Friday. :( Oh, but hey, if there is dancing and I am sitting down in a chair, well, isn't there only one way for that to happen???? Whose mind is going where mine is at the moment? Maybe this should be in the highlights thread. :)

"No Comment " ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQprVd-z2R0DPx9eifcf6pbsGFkZMxmgMZ-VKx497a4RT6lcl0XOpGcdAUDMQ

a5da_1_22925_1.JPG

blog_wheelchair_sex.jpg

oops how did this pic get there ?

wheelchair-sex-barriers.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry folks...normally I try to be polite.... but.....FUCK OFF RAIN AND WIND !!!! Jesus christ I am sick of this shit !!! Makes my life a living hell in my profession!...

Haha lol

Giant hugs to you, Lee.

I would like to use part of your vent for mine today but only replace 'rain and wind' by something else

and/but can't say by what...

Haha lol

Giant hugs to you, Lee.

I would like to use part of your vent for mine today but only replace 'rain and wind' by something else

and/but can't say by what...

Oh Oh !!!

Hope you aren't wanting to do this ;)

DaveWarning2.gif

So you and I should be happy Gabs and and think about........

BOOBS !

salma-hayek-boobs.jpg

• Like 1

Issue solved - get one of these and stop whining!!!

Okay, then, whine!!!

371_PR50002%20MALE%20URINE%20BOTTLE.jpg

Oh quit your whining Lee. Gotta put a transmission in my truck next week.

And I've only been out once fishing :-( since getting the diagnosis...don't dare tow my boat right now

And the bank, well since I got the money from my line of credit (I've been on a pay it down,pay it off plan, where the credit limit dwindles to the balance owed, sorta more like paying off a loan) to pay for the transmission, well they've been on me to get a loan to buy a new vehicle. Sounds great, and I've been tempted, but I'll drive my old truck, hopefully for another 5 years, and then, when I retire, buy a new truck with cash. Although this is my temptation...truck wise that is LOL

163_0907_04z+2010_ford_f150+xlt_red_front_view.jpg

RG

• Like 1

Hmm! Found.On.Road.Dead! I know cause I own one!

Which is preceded by Fix.Or.Repair.Daily until Found.On.Road.Dead

Additional Comments:

I know RG ... Old prejudices die hard

• Like 1