Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Finding out just how much my mother's health has deteriorated over the past year. She's 88 with alzheimer's, wheelchair bound, can't feed herself, can't go to the toilet! I hope I never have to go into a nursing home!

I feel overwhelming despair at the moment!! Treasure your family, your loved ones and your health while you can!

Porthos

• Like 3

Having more no shows this week downtown than I ever did in Orleans this past year.

Why is that? I am now "too convenient", lol?

Have no idea, but as for being "Too convenient", maybe you are :S

http://www.cbc.ca/ageofpersuasion/episode/season-5/2011/01/29/season-5-caution-speed-bumps-the-magical-ingredient-in-marketing/

So coming home after a long 7 hour drive from up north, I came home this evening to find my sister passed out drunk cold in my bed and having to throw cold water on her while dragging her to the spare bedroom and tucking her in. I guess I missed a damn good party here over the weekend. Her parties are legendary.lol Good thing she cleaned up beforehand or there would be big problems!

Ugh no show and a cancelation for later this week. Reminds me of that shania twain song, did I shave my legs for this? Hahaha except in my case it's get out of bed after 4 hours of sleep because of my other job. Sometimes I hate Regina. On the plus side seeing someone I haven't seen in ages tommorrow!

Posted via Mobile Device

As much as I am growing to adjust to living alone, and as much as I am growing to appreciate the freedom given to me by living alone, sometimes it is just lonely.

When someone texts with questions, you direct them to your website (where everything is in black and white) and then they don't even send a thank you or no thank you.

Overdoing yourself on the dance floor and then waking up the next day stiff and hobbling around in pain from over-exertion (but it was so worth it at the time)!

Overdoing yourself on the dance floor and then waking up the next day stiff and hobbling around in pain from over-exertion (but it was so worth it at the time)!

392460_394134957306182_78433076_n.jpg

Guest **cely***r***ne

Not being able to travel, and tour to see my dear friends across the nation.

When someone calls my phone, I do not answer for whatever reason, working, slepping what have you...the person keeps calling every 15 min for 1 hour!! Grrrr, like if I do not answer the first two times...give up!! Try in a few hours...geesh!

• Like 1

Not being able to travel, and tour to see my dear friends across the nation.

Well as a friend half way across the nation.... I will miss you Pen !!! You do have a pretty amazing reason not to travel however :D

Having my dog Cody Prince Of Thieves steal part of my fresh fish dinner(perch) off my plate. The chase is on dog!

very funny...I remember my old dog leaving a whole roast beef under my pillow. We thought he had eaten our dinner instead he was saving it for later..lol

very funny...I remember my old dog leaving a whole roast beef under my pillow. We thought he had eaten our dinner instead he was saving it for later..lol

Haha...I keep finding little stashes from my pet too :)

haha my dog did the same thing when she got into the garbage when she was a pup, only it was a half eaten burger, she must have been full from the tissue, beer cans, and god knows what else.

things that are the worst for me..

*missing your exit on the highway

*gps's telling you to make a u-turn on a busy street! just gps's in general!

*any form of rushing or waiting!

It sucks how remembering someone's birthday holds absolutely no meaning anymore because the other person will just assume you looked it up on freakin' facebook.

Posted via Mobile Device

LOL....I read this as Old Dog, like our friend here on site, hahahah, I was like what?? Why would Old Dog do that? Kheheheheh

• Like 1

LOL....I read this as Old Dog, like our friend here on site, hahahah, I was like what?? Why would Old Dog do that? Kheheheheh

As every Old Dog knows, hiding your meat makes it more exciting!!!!

I burnt the bejesus out of my shaved head this weekend :( ouch

and my legs :(

and my neck :(

apparently need stronger sunblock........