Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Heavy torrential rains for 24 hours plus, the edge of Hurricane Leslie yet to come and my basement is flooded. I waded through water well over my ankles. I got my sump pump up and running this morning but lots of my leftover winters wood is floating down there. I guess though that is a good thing about a century old Island farm house with a clay basement floor. It will dry out!

• Like 2

Well I got my pay as you go cell phone paid for this month. And changed the plan to add email to the phone service. Set it up on my phone, shows it as part of my plan (billed for) yet the email won't activate on my phone.

Yup, paying for it, not getting it.

So I go to Virgin Mobile store last week to see if they could help. Girl there totally useless and rude. More concerned with chatting it up with some guy she was attracted to (no he definitely wasn't a customer) I was told by Virgin that a store could set it up for me. All this girl did was hand me a phone and dialed customer service

Then the women from customer service talking me through the set up didn't know what she was doing. Kept telling me to try this, and that and the other. Took so long I started off with a fully charged phone and by the time I left the battery ran down. But it really didn't matter, "customer service," that's a joke name btw, hung up on me, and I still don't have email

So not too happy with my cell phone provider right now, and at one time they used to give good customer service

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

people that do not respect my privacy.

Yes I do have profile on other social medias website.

Do not go and comment on all of my pictures calling me Malika.

My personal life.

fuck off.

• Like 5

Jealousy and contempt with those you know is such an ugly thing. I often wish some people would get a life and stop nosing around in another person's business. They are not a hobbyist and heaven forbid, they could never be an SP!

• Like 1

When people think that no means yes

That really sucks and certainly not in the good way!!!!

Edited by stevecurious
  • Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Four legged bandit(Cody) stole half a loaf of my expensive Swedish Rye Bread off the kitchen counter tonight just when I had a desire to make a pastromy on rye sandwich. Dog is sleeping in his kennel tonight for the first time in months!

My cat has become willful. Used to be very well behaved. Lately jumps up on the kitchen counter (broke some dishes), lies on the computer keyboard (locking it up), sleeps in the lower cupboards and being generally anti social.

Don't know what is wrong with him. Only time he becomes social is if I have a bowl of ice cream, then he wants "his fair share"

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Perhaps he needs some catnip or is bored like a lot of pets get . They need stimulation of sorts. Get him or her a new toy.

It is such a beautiful morning, I decided to take the dog for a walk on one of the local NCC trails. We got about a quarter mile in and there was a fence and a sign saying that the trail was closed for safety reasons ??? It really cut our walk short.

My cat has become willful. Used to be very well behaved. Lately jumps up on the kitchen counter (broke some dishes), lies on the computer keyboard (locking it up), sleeps in the lower cupboards and being generally anti social.

Don't know what is wrong with him. Only time he becomes social is if I have a bowl of ice cream, then he wants "his fair share"

RG

I have to agree with Mighty Finn on this one. When I started knocking dishes on the floor and sitting on someones keyboard it's because I want their attention. A new toy works wonders!

cat

• Like 1

Being on hold with a representative from expedia.ca. I recently cancelled an itinerary and would like to use the funds to fly to Cuba in January for my best friend's wedding. However, due to the trade embargo between the United States and Cuba, they aren't willing to let me use my credit.

The credit, ultimately, is with WestJet and they fly to Cuba. Expedia is holding my money hostage! I'm Canadian, let me go to Cuba!

Also, the e-mail doesn't state I can't use the funds for this purpose...

Your future itinerary must comply with the following conditions:

The new itinerary must be booked with the same airline; the airline you are booked with is ____West Jet______.

The same passengers must be traveling; Name of passenger is ______Nathalie Lefebvre_________.

The new itinerary must be rebooked and ticketed within 1 year of the original date of purchase

Your original date of purchase is ___11JUL12____.

You cannot change your departure country. Your Departure country is ____Canada_________.

I'm complying with those conditions. Douchebags!

--end rant--

• Like 1

I have to agree with Mighty Finn on this one. When I started knocking dishes on the floor and sitting on someones keyboard it's because I want their attention. A new toy works wonders!

cat

Well now...I will have to check my budget for Cat toys....see if a top of the line toy with batteries can be purchased ;)

However in the right postition I have no problem with you sitting on my keyboard Cat :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Well now...I will have to check my budget for Cat toys....see if a top of the line toy with batteries can be purchased ;)

However in the right postition I have no problem with you sitting on my keyboard Cat :)

Lee you must have got into into the Catnip with this reply!

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

a

Are you talking in the First Person or the Third Person?

My user name is "cat", the post I quoted was about a cat and I was having a little fun in the First Person...

Lee just knows how to keep cats happy is all. Keyboards are far cheaper than quality Cat toys...

cat

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I still think Lee has still been hitting the CatNip!lol

Having something/someone in your life you thought was special only to realize that words are only words and can be hollow. Starting over kinda sucks but the reality is...in some things we can hit the restart button and in this too...have learned a lesson.

• Like 3

The jack hammer that has been pounding outside my house since 7 am this morning, and will continue til friday at 5pm and will than continue up again on Monday at 7am til friday at 5pm.................yay