Things that suck, and not in a good way.

When you are kind enough to think of others who are in need-and choose to donate, rather that sell, a beautiful wall unit and white desk ( since I have no room for it in my new place) to St Vincent de Paul...only to have the drivers inform you that the items I am offering are not up to par.....like excuuuuuuuse me-my furniture is not only nice and stylish but very well kept too!!!!! These lazy asses were really trying to tell me these items were not good enough...OMG I have been to St Vincent de Paul and the items they have are total shit bombs...and because these pr!cks were to lazy to do a little lifting-someone who could have really used some NICE free items will have to do without!!!!!

• Like 1

Booking a taxi only to watch a little old lady steal it...just would not be right to throw her out of it....

Em, turn negative to positive! That was your considerate good deed for the day. A reward will be comming you way soon in return;)

Additional Comments:

When you are kind enough to think of others who are in need-and choose to donate, rather that sell, a beautiful wall unit and white desk ( since I have no room for it in my new place) to St Vincent de Paul...only to have the drivers inform you that the items I am offering are not up to par.....like excuuuuuuuse me-my furniture is not only nice and stylish but very well kept too!!!!! These lazy asses were really trying to tell me these items were not good enough...OMG I have been to St Vincent de Paul and the items they have are total shit bombs...and because these pr!cks were to lazy to do a little lifting-someone who could have really used some NICE free items will have to do without!!!!!

Not that I don`t love a good rant (Thanks, I love fiesty) LOL. However, the universe doesn`t care if the act occured or not, it picked up on your good intention and decided to immidately reward you by allowing you to sell it. Throw it up on Kijiji or Cl for really cheap and use the money you get to buy something simple but nice for someone you love.

• Like 1

As they say, no good deed goes unpunished but karma will remember you for it in a good way! Put it out at the curb and someone will take it.

Getting all excited at the idea of booking a date with my favorite MA for this weekend....then catching a flu (or a cold?). And with friday's forecast, i don't think i'll be good in time. I'll have to wait 2 weeks at least.

Gearing up for an encounter with one of the hottest providers in the city,

and while clipping my hair and beard, looking down below and thinking, for the first

time in my life, "Aha! Manscaping!", proceeding to clip away the decades-old bush, and while cleaning up the remaining few stubborn hairs, catching a piece of very sensitive skin in the buzzing blades of the clipper. BLOOD! CURSING! And postponing a potentially super hot session until the wound's healed. ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

(and no, I wasn't buzzed, not by wine anyway :P)

Having to wear a toque and gloves to take the dogs to the park in the middle of freakin' April. Oh yeah....and having to get the run over before the ice storm hits!! AARRGHHH!

The Blue Jays thus far this season. I know it's early but JEEEEBUS.... it would be bad if just part of the game was lacking, but pitching, defence and offence??? On paper this team should be 7-2 or 8-1 not 3-6.

• Like 1

My wife used to get that all the time but I found a cure. Stop asking for sex and she never got them again. Lol

Migrane headache.. :(
  • Like 1

Made it through the worst day of every year, the anniversary of my mom's painful death. Tonight I will have a Jim Beam and water and listen to some Anne Murray, which is what she would be doing on Friday night in Heaven!

• Like 4

Although I have a new computer, Windows 8 sucks...takes a lot of getting used too.

On a plus note I found a photo off one of my favourite lady's website and it's my wallpaper ;-)...so good a photo I decided to email the picture to my work computer and it's a wallpaper there as well

RG

This really is beyond Things That Suck, it is downright offensive and if you didn't dislike Justin Bieber before, you will now

http://t.news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/justin-bieber-refers-to-anne-frank-as-would-be-belieber

RG

Although I understand why people would be offended, I think we have to ALL step back and take things in perspective.

He's 19.

Can anyone tell me that they didn't do really stupid things when they were 19?

He has spent the last 6 years of his life surrounded by people that tell him how wonderful he is. In his mind, he poops rainbow skittles and absolutely no one in his entourage will tell him anything to the contrary.

It's not an apology for what he did, it is an attempt to rationalize his mindset. If you want to know what fame does, watch "An Evening with Kevin Smith" when he talks about Prince. Think about how whacky Michael Jackson was. Think about the Kennedys. Think about all of those athletes that have been pampered since they were kids.

In the real world, people have to take responsibility for what they do... Bieber doesn't live here.

Although I understand why people would be offended, I think we have to ALL step back and take things in perspective.

He's 19.

He has spent the last 6 years of his life surrounded by people that tell him how wonderful he is. In his mind, he poops rainbow skittles and absolutely no one in his entourage will tell him anything to the contrary.

It's not an apology for what he did, it is an attempt to rationalize his mindset. If you want to know what fame does, watch "An Evening with Kevin Smith" when he talks about Prince. Think about how whacky Michael Jackson was. Think about the Kennedys. Think about all of those athletes that have been pampered since they were kids.

In the real world, people have to take responsibility for what they do... Bieber doesn't live here.

That sounds like a well thought out explanation but me thinks the truth is you are a closet Justin Bieber fan. Don't be ashamed OD, we're a supportive community here, you can share with us. BTW said tongue in cheek and all in fun

RG :-)

That sounds like a well thought out explanation but me thinks the truth is you are a closet Justin Bieber fan. Don't be ashamed OD, we're a supportive community here, you can share with us. BTW said tongue in cheek and all in fun

RG :-)

Meh. It's all good RG. I have just met a number of people like him in my past life that had absolutely no idea what planet they lived on.

On another sucky note, I just had a jealous husband threaten my life and limb. Catching up with friends can be dangerous - but now I know two things are for certain: Neither of us will be sleeping with his wife, one by choice (me) and one not by choice (him).

• Like 1

He's 19.

Justin Beiber is 19 years old and think of the enormous pressure he is under. Like OD said, he is surrouned by "yes people" who will do say or do anything for him.

One can only hope that fame and fortune won't send him down a destructive path like many other teen stars before him. Yes, he sounds narcissitic but he probably doesn't even know what that means. lol.

Humility, respect and understanding are learned through life experiences of others and not just their own. He not fully has matured but hopefully he has learned something from Anne Frank's story and will spread the word through his celebrity status.

Speaking of Biebs, I saw a recent pic today performing in his new total poser mode with abs, tats, moussed hair, zebra stripe pants, ,etc.. It gave me a nightmarish notion: Imagine the offspring if Justin B. mated with Ke$ha?

Considering the bombing in Boston, this seems trite, but the contractors were supposed to replaced my windows on Monday, so I took yesterday off waiting for them, primarily so my cat wouldn't have to stay locked up all day in the washroom. You guessed it, they didn't show

So I didn't want to do this, but I locked up my cat in the washroom today, went to work, the expectation, my windows would be done...you guessed it, not done, not even started. So tomorrow poor cat gets locked in the washroom again, all because the contractors can't keep their schedule and don't care how it disrupts other people

But still, compared to Boston, this is minor

RG

• Like 2