Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Especially when you should be saying " yes, yes, YES!" ;)

Haha. I know eh? Teenagers.. Sigh...

Additional Comments:

Nervous...job interview tomorrow

I will be sending good psychic vibes your way!

• Like 1

Nicolette... they do outgrow it if you don't kill them or yourself before they do. As one that lived through 4 teenagers, you have my deepest sympathies :)

Oral Surgery. eeek :(

Thank goodness they're putting me to sleep. I am terrified of dentists. Maybe as much as I am of flying :'(

I have to get Valium and take it the night before and 1 hour before each time I ago. Absolutely terrified of the dentist.

Guest **cely***r***ne
I have to get Valium and take it the night before and 1 hour before each time I ago. Absolutely terrified of the dentist.

Oh I am just weak in the knees already and I have 16 more days to think about it haha!!

@crankF Good luck my dear!! You will be awesome!! <3

Nicolette... they do outgrow it if you don't kill them or yourself before they do. As one that lived through 4 teenagers, you have my deepest sympathies :)

I am ready to rip my hair out with the "I wants" and the pissy, teenage angst type attitude. lol. Soon on the list will be a car. Ha! This is worse than the terrible twos. I'm sure my mother is laughing at me right now. I was the same way...

• Like 1

It makes me sad that Voluptous Vanessa Vale is retiring. Everytime I see photos of her I almost have a heart attack. I hope I can find a time to see her before she retires.

Fack.....friends about to stop in for a visit. They're home from out west for her BIL's funeral (fishing accident). Meanwhile, another bud called tonight whose wife is terminal with cancer. Gotta stay positive.

I am ready to rip my hair out with the "I wants" and the pissy, teenage angst type attitude. lol. Soon on the list will be a car. Ha! This is worse than the terrible twos. I'm sure my mother is laughing at me right now. I was the same way...

I think first you get to teach them how to drive. Now that scary! Hope you dye your hair goes its going to turn grey cause of them. Lol

I think first you get to teach them how to drive. Now that scary! Hope you dye your hair goes its going to turn grey cause of them. Lol

OMG. lol. I remember teaching my sister how to drive and when she didn't bother to listen to my instructions, she ended up on someone's lawn in my car! FYI, I am a very good driver! Hehe.

Oh shit, that reminds me...my hair is turning brown.. My hair dresser has been away for a while! Waiting in anticipation to be fully blonde again. Things could be worse though...

I went to get an extra large coffee at Tim Horton's earlier this morning. When I order, I always make sure to say DECAF (and I make sure the person repeats decaf) and ask them to double check when I pick it up at the window... Well, what do you know? I ended up with a regular coffee and for someone who has an extremely low tolerance to caffeine, it affects me in a very bad and unpleasant way; I feel like my brain and body are on drugs, I'm all jittery, my heart rate has been going crazy for a while now, I have the sweats, etc. What an awful feeling! :(

I hope all those side affects stop soon!

Guest realnicehat
I feel like my brain and body are on drugs, I'm all jittery, my heart rate has been going crazy for a while now, I have the sweats, etc.

I don't understand the problem..... ;)

Hope you feel better soon.

ps. Why isn't RG getting your coffee? Why stay married if he's not pulling his weight?

Just found out about an hour ago that an old colleague and a very dear man was murdered yesterday in Toronto. One of the gentlest gentlemen, soft spoken, polite, calm and a very sweet disposition - I haven't seen him in a few years but this was like a gut punch - life is so precious and it can be taken away so easily....

• Like 7

1) Just finding out OD's friend was murdered. Life is precious, live each

moment to the fullest

2) Hearing that my dear wife isn't feeling well. Some people don't

understand (or care) the serious health ramifications when they serve

people caffeinated products. My dad, rest his soul, because he had a

stroke couldn't touch caffeine, if he did it affected his heart and he

would be rushed to Emerg.

Here's hoping you get better soon Gabriella XOXO

3) Minor considering the above two "things that suck" but went to the

grocery store this morning, overall good except for one thing, they

rearranged the damned store again. Just pi$$es me off. Didn't buy

anything more than I would have if they kept it the same, just my

time in the store longer

RG

I miss my dogs. I don't think I'm cut out for traveling anymore, those darned adorable pugs have domesticated me. Can't believe it's still more than two days before I can smush their stinky little faces

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat
I miss my dogs. I don't think I'm cut out for traveling anymore, those darned adorable pugs have domesticated me. Can't believe it's still more than two days before I can smush their stinky little faces

I totally get that. I don't have a lot of things to tie me down but when I travel I really miss my boy.

Just think of the reaction you're going to get when you get home. You're hearts going to swell five sizes when they come snorting and waddling at you :)

Apparently, according to my new hair stylist, my hair will never hold colour for very long. My gorgeous milk chocolate with a hint of cherry is already going back to blond! Oh well, it's nice anyways!

Guest ***nno**n***

I am so sad that summer is winding down. Went out to my car at 1 am yesterday and ran back inside. It was cold. :-(

Guest N***he**Ont**y
I went to get an extra large coffee at Tim Horton's earlier this morning. When I order, I always make sure to say DECAF (and I make sure the person repeats decaf) and ask them to double check when I pick it up at the window... Well, what do you know? I ended up with a regular coffee and for someone who has an extremely low tolerance to caffeine, it affects me in a very bad and unpleasant way; I feel like my brain and body are on drugs, I'm all jittery, my heart rate has been going crazy for a while now, I have the sweats, etc. What an awful feeling! :(

I hope all those side affects stop soon!

Perhaps RG left you with a little virtual bump ? He does want virtual children does he not? That might explain feeling ill!