Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Slipped in fell on the wet floor of an apartment building lobby and broke my ankle. So no motorcycle riding for me for the month of August. Anyone know how to dress up an aircast to make it look sexy?

• Like 1

Not being able to walk around naked in my own house.

Not being in control of the remote

Noise late at night or early in the morning

Stress fracture

Needing a highlight lol

Finding out that pretty much anyone who uses the same computer as you can trivially find out all your usernames and passwords for all the websites you visit.

I know this stuff is boring, but seriously folks, read this thread. It may save your ass.

Finding out that pretty much anyone who uses the same computer as you can trivially find out all your usernames and passwords for all the websites you visit.

I know this stuff is boring, but seriously folks, read this thread. It may save your ass.

Solution is simple: computers are like toothbrushes, they should not be shared...

Meeting with a client who thinks talking should be for free. Someone who thinks a girl isn't worth her rate unless she is in bed and ......

even then, I guess we should only start charging when we hit the sack!!

• Like 1

Woke up to a grey cloudy rain filled day. Normally this is not much of a problem. But when it happens in a place that is three thousand miles away from ordinary, and is costing a ridiculous number of dollars daily for a beach front villa, then it SUCKS!

Oh well, I guess I'll spend the rest of the day exploring. After all there is always tomorrow.

Loosing a good friend and a sister because of a simple misunderstanding.

Although i don't know the situation, Sometimes it just takes time for some people to realize their mistake. I hope things eventual work out.

• Like 3

Ankle feeling much better and so I decided today was a good day to work since my incall was available, but now lost my voice (laryngitis) so can't speak to clients properly on the phone.

"It's always something" - Gilda Radner

Planned an evening of cooking for some healthy wholesome lunches this week, mission accomplished but burned forearm against the wok while stir-frying! Ouch.

Guest ***nno**n***

Throwing up after a night of drinking and way too many shooters.

On the plus side, no hangover.

Throwing up after a night of drinking and way too many shooters.

On the plus side, no hangover.

Lol I can't drink rum anymore because of something similar.

Went to my other house that sits empty until the next long weekend. What do I find? Wasps flying around and dead ones on the floor. I suspect they got through the vent from outside, made a nest and went through the other vent in the house. I killed 29 wasps in a 3 hour period with a can of raid. F***K!!!!! Had to call an exterminator but that's not going to happen today... Still killing them!

Guest realnicehat

Oh my god, it was horrible. Me and my friends snuck in to a house this weekend. It is usually empty except for long weekends so we figured we were safe to party. So there we were, hanging out (a few of the boys were pretty buzzed and passed out on the floor), when boom...the door flies open and in walks the lady who lives there. At first we were happy to see her because she is a totally hot blonde but damn was she mad. She started yelling and using tear gas...I barely got out but I'm pretty sure she...oh god...she killed 29 of my friends!

:p sorry Nic, couldn't resist

Ugh. Blisters on my heels cause I wore runners without socks. Broke a finger nail to the quick. Broke a toe nail to the point of bleeding.

I am such a clutzy person...save me!

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Watching one of my little dogs suffer from back pain:( and not being able to do anything other than give her pain meds.

Contact a local chiropractor who would be willing to use the activator method to treat your dog.Took my previous dog to one and with two visits dog was back to normal.

Guest realnicehat
A glass fell off my kitchen counter tonight and it was nowhere near the edge! No one else is in my house right now. How do you explain that?

Ghost Wasps :p

Guest ***nno**n***
No, the wasps are in my other house. No choice but to live with the ghosts.

Eviction notice if they don't pay rent on time lol