Things that suck, and not in a good way.

1. Burning my hand/thumb on one of the oven racks. It's not a big burn (only 2 inches long) but it hurts like hell.

2. You know how good a full body stretch feels and you need to stretch from your tippy toes all the way up to your finger tips? I needed a big one today and I wasn't careful about where I decided to do it... My fingers had a nice encounter with the turning blades of the ceiling fan...

• Like 2

1. Burning my hand/thumb on one of the oven racks. It's not a big burn (only 2 inches long) but it hurts like hell.

2. You know how good a full body stretch feels and you need to stretch from your tippy toes all the way up to your finger tips? I needed a big one today and I wasn't careful about where I decided to do it... My fingers had a nice encounter with the turning blades of the ceiling fan...

Double ouch!! Had many of your #1 happen to me as well.

Additional Comments:

Being suddenly wide awake at 4 in the morning. It's too early for a sunday morning!!!

making a nice breakfast someone and having your sizzling bacon "POP" ans splash you...that sucks....especially when they hear you scream like a little girl AHHHH!!!

Last week my cat took to washing himself too much...like all the time

Was away for the weekend got home today. He had chewed his fur out in clumps and scratch marks on his skin. Got an infestation of fleas. Poor cat was just crying from suffering from the fleas. So first order of business give him a medicated shampoo, and boy do cats love water. Then a antibiotic ointment for his wounds from scratching

And then a thorough cleaning of my apartment followed by spraying an anti flea spray.

And now waiting for the last of my laundry to dry...it was clean before but who knows

But now my cat seems really content

RG

• Like 2

Last week my cat took to washing himself too much...like all the time

Was away for the weekend got home today. He had chewed his fur out in clumps and scratch marks on his skin. Got an infestation of fleas. Poor cat was just crying from suffering from the fleas. So first order of business give him a medicated shampoo, and boy do cats love water. Then a antibiotic ointment for his wounds from scratching

And then a thorough cleaning of my apartment followed by spraying an anti flea spray.

And now waiting for the last of my laundry to dry...it was clean before but who knows

But now my cat seems really content

RG

I use advantage multi on my dogs they make it for cats as well. You put it on them monthly. I'm not sure if your cat is indoors or out, but something to consider, perhaps:)

• Like 1

Out for an eight hour bike ride today.Got home and headed to the barn to do chores and the heavens opened up. Wild wind, rain, thunder, lightning..........and then my phone rang. My best bud's wife passed away just before the storm started. Eerie, but what a send off.

• Like 3

Guest realnicehat

Strep throat :(

I kind of feel like a wuss even mentioning it considering what some of our other members are going through, but hey...I'm needy when I don't feel good.

Some ASSHOLE at my incall just threw glass bottles off of their balcony. Me and the dogs were just heading home and pretty much walked into it, the glass was hitting the ground as I opened the door. My dogs almost walked right onto giant shards of glass. I stood there a while hoping to see which balcony it came from but nothing. I am shaking with rage right now, and the back area of the building, where many people walk their dogs, is currently covered in broken glass.

Also my good friends dog has pyometra. Took her in right away, she's on antibiotics, and if she makes it through the night she'll be getting spayed and *hopefully* she makes it through. She means a lot to me, I've spent many nights blissfully spooning her in the past and hope hope hope I get to do so again in the future. Hoping for good news in the morning.

Edited by C**o C**ra
  • Like 1

Guest webothscore
Some ASSHOLE at my incall just threw glass bottles off of their balcony. Me and the dogs were just heading home and pretty much walked into it, the glass was hitting the ground as I opened the door. My dogs almost walked right onto giant shards of glass. I stood there a while hoping to see which balcony it came from but nothing. I am shaking with rage right now, and the back area of the building, where many people walk their dogs, is currently covered in broken glass.

Also my good friends dog has pyometra. Took her in right away, she's on antibiotics, and if she makes it through the night she'll be getting spayed and *hopefully* she makes it through. She means a lot to me, I've spent many nights blissfully spooning her in the past and hope hope hope I get to do so again in the future. Hoping for good news in the morning.

Some people are so stupid. Destructive people ruin things for others. Glad nobody was really hurt. Even if this person was drinking or whatever it's not an excuse.

Decided to take a nap yesterday (something I never do) and woke up with a kink in my neck. Didn't sleep well last night and used a tube of bengay since yesterday.

Missing seeing a dear friend of mine that I get to see usually once a year when she visits due to personal scheduling conflict on my end. I miss her lots and it really sucks not to be able and go spend some much needed gal pal time with her tonight.

Not being able to fall asleep and then waking up too early after only a few hours of sleep :(

Perhaps you need a nice body massage to relax you. Finished off with a foot rub.

But I can relate changed shifts from day to evening this week totally messes with the system.

Guest realnicehat
Not being able to fall asleep and then waking up too early after only a few hours of sleep :(

It's cuz Roamingguy is a snorer isn't it? I knew that guy was a snorer, he just looks like one..... ;)

Losing a friend because you used their old e-mail that you were use to using instead of the new one. In thinking it over, perhaps the friendship was one sided all along. :( Oh well, live and learn and move on I guess. I just find it difficult to understand how easily people can toss aside a friendship. I look at friendships as important and something worth holding on to. I have friendships that have lasted 40+ years and counting!!!

When things are looking up and I'm having a good day one asshole ruins it and you feel like shit afterwards.

Sorry to hear that :(

I know it's easy to say but please, do not let it get to you and ruin the rest of your day.

I had that happen to me recently (it wasn't because of a patron) and even though I was extremely upset for a while, my day still ended up being a good one overall :)

Just surround yourself with people who care about you and with people that will be able to make you smile and laugh :)

Hugs xox

PS.

What is the term for asshole au féminin?

It's cuz Roamingguy is a snorer isn't it? I knew that guy was a snorer, he just looks like one..... ;)

LOL

Since RG is my virtual Hubby, we don't live together and have a fantastic open NSA relationship, I regret to inform you that RG's snoring wasn't the issue: I was unable to fall asleep because of one of my other virtual NSA Hubbies ;) ;)

• Like 1

I injured my knee at work and it's been bugging me for over a month now. Every day after physio, and they twist me all up, I go home feeling worse then when I went there. Now they're finally admitting something is wrong since it's not healing so they're giving me a MRI on Monday. That should tell me if I need an operation. Not looking forward to that either. :-(

Because my ankle is still swollen from having broken it on August 1st, still can't get my left foot into my riding boots so I have to wear running shoes to ride my motorcycle. Grrrr....

• Like 1