Things that suck, and not in a good way.

I know! That does suck, so do bullies

I agree with you Cristy, bullies do suck.

Edited by Guest

Going down to the laundry room (my scheduled time)

Someone using the washer and dryer and my time scratched out and someone else put their name in my time slot

F*CK!!!!! :-(

RG

Going down to the laundry room (my scheduled time)

Someone using the washer and dryer and my time scratched out and someone else put their name in my time slot

F*CK!!!!! :-(

RG

Well that sucks !!

Brought back a memory from my days in Edmonton.

Although I didn't have scheduled times and there were a few machines....I had a load in washer and a load in the dryer. I went down to do my thing and the load from the washer was sitting in a sudsy heap on a table and my clothes from the dryer were heaped beside it nowhere near dry.

Fine then. I took my wet clothes up to my apartment. I went to neighbors and got two ripe shitty diapers. Threw one in their washer and one in their dryer. Then said fuck it and went to Cook County Saloon with friends and drank beer :)

and that's my laundry story.........

• Like 3

Well that sucks !!

Brought back a memory from my days in Edmonton.

Although I didn't have scheduled times and there were a few machines....I had a load in washer and a load in the dryer. I went down to do my thing and the load from the washer was sitting in a sudsy heap on a table and my clothes from the dryer were heaped beside it nowhere near dry.

Fine then. I took my wet clothes up to my apartment. I went to neighbors and got two ripe shitty diapers. Threw one in their washer and one in their dryer. Then said fuck it and went to Cook County Saloon with friends and drank beer :)

and that's my laundry story.........

Note to Self: Do NOT piss off Lee Richards!

Note to Self: Do NOT piss off Lee Richards!

Ahhhh I am older, MUCH calmer and wiser now MN2. :)

Now I would think more clearly and put both shitty diapers in the dryer !!! cause all I did was give them one freshly washed ....now clean diaper !

and looking back I probably would now nonchalantly run a pair of their undies & a brassiere up the nearest flagpole. ;)

• Like 2

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks. I have been saving up for a while now. I was looking forward to having a lovely extended date with one of the Cerb ladies. Unfortunately, Revenue Canada decided bleed me dry. They took every sent I had saved up and then some. :icon_mad:

• Like 2

Having some thieves steal tools and gas can out the back box of my truck, lesson learned, guess I should had the tunnel cover locked up.

• Like 1

Nothing sucks today.... really good day.

Same here, really good and wonderful evening too! :icon_wink:

• Like 1

In the spirit of CERB positivity, today nothing sucks. Smalltown boy goes to the big city (Toronto) for two days. It is part break from things here, but most of all, seeing a Goddess, the proverbial Girl Next Door and most of all a Friend tomorrow.

RG

• Like 1

Okay, how has nobody mentioned today's epic turd from the government in this thread? If anything sucks, that does.

• Like 3

Okay, how has nobody mentioned today's epic turd from the government in this thread? If anything sucks, that does.

Because I have anger issues that I've controlled fairly well over the years. But today, not so well. Give it a day or two and I can talk rationally.

Edited by bcguy42
Inadvertently had Phaedrus' quote twice.
  • Like 4

We have always rented. My parents were Fixer-Upper Nazi Homeowners From Hell, and I always swore I never had any desire to own a home.

That said, over the years, we've only really had three bad landlords. I'm sorry to say that two of them were women. And both for the same reasons: 1) they had no clue what their responsibilities entailed (they thought it was all about getting paid rent); and 2) they were completely ignorant of how houses work.

I'm well past the age of telling people off. What good does it do? Most people who need telling off are too ignorant to understand it. I haven't lost it on anyone in ages. But that woman!! I probably shouldn't have hit send.

• Like 1

Getting stood up. Getting stood up twice. Getting stood up twice in less than 24 hours!!!

I beginning to know how Charlie Brown felt when Lucy pulled the football away at the last second. Sigh.

My mission for the day.

Figure out where the hell I've put my strap on and 4 dildos

I literally lost my cocks

I can just imagine my sparkly dildo (It's call the Vamp dildo...twilight anyone?)

on the loose in the street of Toronto....

• Like 1

My mission for the day.

Figure out where the hell I've put my strap on and 4 dildos

I literally lost my cocks

I can just imagine my sparkly dildo (It's call the Vamp dildo...twilight anyone?)

on the loose in the street of Toronto....

It Went That-Away

DildoNewfoundland.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist

RG :-)

• Like 2

It Went That-Away

DildoNewfoundland.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist

RG :-)

Good old Newfoundland. Land of crazy town names.

Woke Up at 8:30 this morning to a big red x on my Fibe TV screen. :(

I called Bell Fibe TV to resolve the problem but they were also having technical trouble with their diagnostic computer systems. So they were not able to help me.

Finally got my Fibe TV back up and running at 2:30 pm. :)

That was my first real major problem with Fibe TV in about 12 months.

I don't think I have ever posted a Things That Suck before, ever. But today, I went to the second and then the third wake in the last week, and I don't go to many. Family members of very close friends of mine. This truly sucks.

• Like 3