Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Having a conservative rep ring my doorbell this morning when I was with someone enjoying something rather intimate. Ugh! What a mood wrecker! And I don't mean the door bell ringing either!

Posted via Mobile Device

Well first is the falling temps...getting to feel more like winter out there :-(

With that, I'm getting prepped, putting my winter gear in the car to be prepared when winter really hits

RG

I am starting to get annoyed at my dog wanting to go outside all the time. I am so used to leaving the back door open so he can come back inside, I keep forgetting how cold it is and walk away making my living room freezing.

Urg. It's going to be awhile till I remember to close the door and not leave it open.

Spending the best part of the day reinstalling the operating system and apps on my phone after it froze up last night.

Guest n*gu**6

Ripping up my shoulder yet again today. Pulled it fighting a structure fire this morning and just tweaked it again bringing some firewood into my basement. It just gets manageable and I end up messing it up again. Grrrrrr

Having no option but to fly Westjet on my way back from the north (only a short flight, but still bad enough) like seriously i'd rather canoe (and I can't swim and am scared of water) How is this airline still in business?....

• Like 1

My career mentor just died in Central America. We had been colleagues and friends for many years. We traveled the world on business. The man was a legend in Rio; they even named a bar after him. He was known by name in almost every strip club in Montreal. He was a world class p***y hound. I'll miss him very much and will be eternally grateful for the years of friendship and sage advice. So long old friend, have fun getting laid in the afterlife.

PS He would have loved this site!

Edited by emiafish
After thoughts
  • Like 5

How is it even possible that some places have the equivalent of dial up for internet in 2015? It took me an hour to download emails....going to be a LONG slow process....If anyone owns an internet biz, you may want to get in on it up here.....

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Basically a crappy day overall. Working my butt off to only be taken for granted. Feeling pretty used right now.

Additional Comments:

A situation that unfolded today that I will not go into detail about. Suffice to say a friend was unnecessarily put through the wringer and caused a boatload of stress for them. Fortunately the situation for the most part has resolved itself, but totally sucked seeing what they were going through and feeling rather helpless about it.

Have the donation saved up.

Have a flexible schedule this week.

As always, have a long list of lovely lyla ladies I wish to visit.

And damn it I'm sick! (and still horny)

• Like 1

Filling up the large gas tank of a vehicle one day at what you thought was a reasonable price and then having the price of gas drop more than 10 cents a litre the next day for no apparent reason...

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Early morning wakeups and its tax filing day for HST.... so you know what I am doing today.

Guest n*gu**6

Working your ass off everyday at your job, coming home everyday to a messy house and working all night to clean a house and cook for your family each night and while you are doing this your significant other decides to go get takeout for supper...just for herself mind you.....what the actual eff?

Light bulbs which burn out on a vehicle in spots which suggest that the designer assumed they would never do so. Otherwise why would you have to disassemble a significant amount of the vehicle to reach them.....

The weather man was actually correct on our weather for today,

a very crappy windy and wet day on PEI, hopefully it will be all gone by

the weekend.

• Like 1

Had a very nice meeting with a lovely young lady and fear that I just spent an hour with a lady that is being controlled by a pimp. When I suspected the situation, I asked and she had a very quick and well rehearsed answer, a dead giveaway that she was lying. I am so depressed...

this morning i put a pod in the coffee maker. while it was brewing i went to do something else. Got back to coffee all over the counter. I had forgotten to place my coffee cup. it was my last pod. Oh well.

• Like 1