Things that suck, and not in a good way.

It sucks when you are taking a few days off and putting up with a bordeline migraine headache :(

I could definitely use a loving head/shoulder/back massage!

*proceed to give Gabi a tender and loving head / shoulder / back massage*

I'll even toss in foot massage :D!

A passive aggressive roommate sending the usual group facebook message re: this month's bills, with a note that she "expects either cash or a grocery gift card considering the taken food" from myself and another roommate. I must note that the tension in the atmosphere frequently steals my appetite, such that I often do not even eat my own food.

In a month I'll be out, if I can find someone to sublet the place. I'm going to feel bad doing that to an innocent, though. :-/

Coming to the realization that some things must come to an end. Accepting that this year my glorious Montreal Canadiens may not be in the playoffs. :(

But then, maybe they will win the rest of their games. :) Go Habs Go

Coming home and relaxing... then discovering that groceries, laundry and cleaning are woefully in need of attention....

Guest **cely***r***ne

My computer.

GRRRRR

It shuts down all by itself...and ALWAYS when I am about to hit the "Submit" button...for friggs sakes.

My computer.

GRRRRR

It shuts down all by itself...and ALWAYS when I am about to hit the "Submit" button...for friggs sakes.

Sounds like it might be over heating.

could be a simple fix blowing out the fan's and vacuum up the left over dust.

it its a laptop just blowing out the vents.

Going to see a client and they tell you on arrival they had the stomach flu 2 weeks before. Thinking it has passed and all is good, suddenly 3 days later, you find yourself sleeping on the bathroom floor all night asking yourself when is it going to end? Apparently not for 24 hours as in my case.

Additional Comments:

My computer.

GRRRRR

When that happens to me, I always see it as divine intervention, like I was not meant to post it for some reason. lol. I've had this happen during some heated debates online.

Having a frigging awesome 4 year old bathroom with a made for two jacuzzi in it. Well that sounds pretty good!

But, last week when the water went above the jets the water flowed out and through the ceiling into the kitchen! Now it is looking as if I may have to tear out and destroy a lot of the tiles in order to get at the pump and plumbing under the tub. Grrrrrrrr

Guest **cely***r***ne

Oh NO! O.O That IS really horrible :(

Having a frigging awesome 4 year old bathroom with a made for two jacuzzi in it. Well that sounds pretty good!

But, last week when the water went above the jets the water flowed out and through the ceiling into the kitchen! Now it is looking as if I may have to tear out and destroy a lot of the tiles in order to get at the pump and plumbing under the tub. Grrrrrrrr

I was about to throw my computer into the recycle bin today when it wouldnt turn back on...however, it seems I must wear my glasses more often, the damned thing was dead. I hadnt plugged it in >.<

Why does this suck you ask?

BECAUSE it is a total "shoulda had a V8" moment, and my family has been teasing me about it all evening. grrr

Oh NO! O.O That IS really horrible :(

I was about to throw my computer into the recycle bin today when it wouldnt turn back on...however, it seems I must wear my glasses more often, the damned thing was dead. I hadnt plugged it in >.<

Why does this suck you ask?

BECAUSE it is a total "shoulda had a V8" moment, and my family has been teasing me about it all evening. grrr

Wait, wait, wait......you wear glasses? ......totally having a naughty teacher/librarian fantasy right now.......brb..

I was about to kick back and listen to Def Leppard - Pyromania ... took the album out of the sleeve, slapped it on the turntable and looked.... at the rippled vinyl. In it's past life, this record spent a little time leaning against an old school radiator in the winter.... now, it's just a frisbee.

Sleeping on your arm, waking up and it's all numb...trying to stretch and while trying to do so, bashing your hand on the headboard..now my knucles are bleeding:(

Being impersonated. Very distressing.

If anyone's been contacted by "Cato" who then didn't show up for the appointment, it wasn't me.

Being impersonated. Very distressing.

If anyone's been contacted by "Cato" who then didn't show up for the appointment, it wasn't me.

It was probably this guy. As soon as he moved out of OJ's basement, he has been nuthin' but trouble....

26131.jpg

Your laptop crashes two days before your paper is due. You call tech support and they inform you that you will have to ship your laptop to them because it's a hardware problem. It will probably be a week before you get it back but your paper is due in 2 days and you were 2 pages away from being done...You kind of wish you saved a copy on your usb stick!!

After reading an article about homemade beauty products, I decided not to rush to the store this morning when I realized I was out of hair conditionner. Let's just say that after following the instructions on the use of mayonaise as a substitute, my hair looks like something you would squeeze out over the deep fryer and make fries with! UGGGG

• Like 1

It`s okay....Chin up MrNice ! We all have those confusing days. It all works out in the wash for the better :)

My suggestion is to quit reading my posts because they can be very confusing..... and I sure hope you don`t get sooo confused that you use Mayonaisse in your hair like Meg ;)

• Like 1

Chatting up a cutie in the elevator, getting home, looking in the mirror and realizing you got a big booger hanging out of your nose and a huge zit appeared on your forehead at some point during the course of the day.....fuckin' charming!

I went home this weekend for a chance to spend time with my children, my mom, my brothers and their families only to be informed that my brother's nephew had taken his own life the day of my arrival.

It's sad, a young man troubled by the dissolution of his own family, the loss of his mother to cancer, his battles with chemical demons and moreover his battles with his own sexual identity... it was too much for a 26 year old to take.

No one will sing a song in his honour tonight for the public to consume and in time, memories of this troubled young man will fade. Just a kid that couldn't handle what life had to offer.

• Like 2

When someone turn you down for an outcall.

Apparently I look older than my pics.

I think it's the last time I am wearing this dress.

or time to take some new pictures, which I would if the damn photographers (already 3!) contacted me back

When someone turn you down for an outcall.

Apparently I look older than my pics.

I think it's the last time I am wearing this dress.

or time to take some new pictures, which I would if the damn photographers (already 3!) contacted me back

Seriously???!!! You look just like your photos, even better! I hope you at least got the fee to cover your travel there and back, that's just silly!