Things that suck, and not in a good way.

I was climbing on my roof tonight to fix my satellite dish, had one foot on the roof and one foot on the ladder and the ladder collapsed ! So Lee went ass over tea kettle bounced off the gas BBQ, knocked over a 5 gallon pail of water (on me of course) and landed in a pile of leaves I just raked up of course !! So I jumps up looking like I was tarred and feathered in leaves....looked around to see if anyone saw me.... nope they didn't...walked in my garage and collapsed cause I nutted myself on the BBQ ;) F**K !!!

While I was recovering my Blackberry beeped at me so went to check my email and the screen was broken. So you folks I random text will have a reprieve because I can't see the bottom half of my screen so wouldn't have a clue what I was sending you ! haha

So cheers folks !! Now I am having a beer and chuckling about it cause the end result coulda been worse :D

• Like 2

Thought I had the flu, now it's looking more and more like pneumonia (never felt so tired and winded in my life)...and the real downer, I had to cancel my encounter with a great lady this past weekend

RG

• Like 1

Picture this:

Julie goes looking online for some snazzy curtains to frame the lovely view at her incall.

Julie finds exactly the right curtains!

Julie orders curtains.

Julie receives a single curtain.

Julie is a bit miffed but understands where she made her mistake.

The one curtain suits the décor rather well!

Julie goes online to order another curtain.

But the curtains she ordered have disappeared from the website! Oh no!

I'm in curtain limbo. D:

Oh yeah, and to the jackass that said I was wasting my time and money on a visit to the vet for my precious little rat .... I won't ever see you again!

Oh yeah, and to the jackass that said I was wasting my time and money on a visit to the vet for my precious little rat .... I won't ever see you again!

And now he has something to post in this thread, cause that would definitely suck!!

I do think we all want to hear what's wrong with your rat!!

Porthos

And now he has something to post in this thread, cause that would definitely suck!!

I do think we all want to hear what's wrong with your rat!!

Porthos

Thank you for caring! She has an upper respiratory infection :( but hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon! Phew, I thought I was going to have to put her down!

• Like 1

So many people in the Highlight of the day thread talking about the fabulous weather. It's snowing here in Newfoundland!!

Porthos

So many people in the Highlight of the day thread talking about the fabulous weather. It's snowing here in Newfoundland!!

Porthos

No worries porthos, the nice weather is headed your way, it all seems to move to west to east and I see on the weather radar that the snow as almost finished with you (for today).

Quick question: Are they having summer on a Thursday (like last year) or will be be a different day of the week for summer in Newfoundland this year? :)

We're lobbying hard for a Monday or Friday to create the possibility of a nice long weekend!

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

The refs from last nights Sens game (the Sens playing in general has been sucking and not in a good way.) :(

It sucks hard when one of your friends ignores you for days then tires to pretend some day down the road that nothing happened.

Such is the case with me today. The good news is its a sunny day and I've finally learned my lesson.

Edited by Katherine
spelling

Bah getting offered a free trip to Cali with a good friend only to realize because I don't drive I don't have a drivers license, because im lazy i don't have stickers for my healthcard and because I generally suck at life I am, very questionable about getting a stupid passport in time. *cries* i swear with everything going wrong in my life right now if because of my own lax attitude towards life I don't get to go I am never leaving my room again. Oh wait that isnt an option because Im getting kicked out of my place for may 1st because my roomie is a creepy, lying, loser. Grrrrrr!

Posted via Mobile Device

Bah getting offered a free trip to Cali with a good friend only to realize because I don't drive I don't have a drivers license, because im lazy i don't have stickers for my healthcard and because I generally suck at life I am, very questionable about getting a stupid passport in time. *cries* i swear with everything going wrong in my life right now if because of my own lax attitude towards life I don't get to go I am never leaving my room again. Oh wait that isnt an option because Im getting kicked out of my place for may 1st because my roomie is a creepy, lying, loser. Grrrrrr!

Posted via Mobile Device

Well hun, you can get a passport in 48hrs or by snail mail in less than two wks!!!

Call and have the stickers sent out, as long as they know you are still in the Province when you re-apply your fine! You are covered, even in Cal!!

Now as for moving, just pack for Cal, store everything else till you get back.

Take pics from Cal, send them to your asshole roomate with a thanks for the boot!!

Cheer up sweetie pie!

finally, for the first time in several weeks, getting on an AC flight that both leaves and arrives on time ... only to have the "gods of wind" bounce the plane all the way from Ottawa to Calgary ... the fasten seat belt sign was on for most of the flight ... and I feel like a James Bond martini - shaken, not stirred lol

Guest S**a*Q

My internet provider being down for the last three days now :( It's a recurring issue, so I'm not the only one but still... Grrr... >:(

RIP my pretty little golden girl. Your sis and I will miss you!

I can't just comment on this post because there will be a smiley face and this doesn't make me want to smile. My sincerest condolences Meg. I'm sure she had a good life with a very good home with you.

• Like 1

Just slammed the 3 point hitch arm of a tractor through the hydraulic oil cooler of my skidsteer. J**** H F****** C*****. Does it ever end??????