Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I absolutely agree with you sometimes you find same add on 3 or 4 cities can you imagine the scammers on leolist makes it sometimes had to believe the real ones 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2020 at 10:04 PM, BonnieScot said:

We deal with as many as 2 out of 3 NEW client no shows EVERY day....day after day... year after year ...and that is just ONE type of nonsense we deal with out of the roughly 80% or so of new contacts that are playing games.... so quite frankly I find it hard to believe that clients deal with a higher amount of "scams" than us ladies do but we are expected to stay cheerful and never complain about it. 

For the record I also ask for a small reasonable deposit from new clients (including the password) on their first session only. They receive my address after the deposit is made. If I am the one who needs to cancel for any reason then I e-transfer the deposit back to them.

Personally I think if a lady values her time and safety enough to properly screen and ask for a small deposit... that is an indication of more professionalism not less.

Not sure how much luck you will have finding the quality you want with a lady who books "fast food service" style.

And guys deal with 2 out of 3 girls being no shows or scammers, it goes both ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Denots said:

And guys deal with 2 out of 3 girls being no shows or scammers, it goes both ways.

Wow, you're suggesting that 66.6 % of us ladies are scammers ? I had no idea it was this high. Sorry to hear this has been your experience. Have a nice evening.

Edited by BonnieScot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Denots said:

And guys deal with 2 out of 3 girls being no shows or scammers, it goes both ways.

Speak for yourself...in ten years of seeing companions I've been ripped off two times.

Hardly a high number of scammers...barely worthy of posting except don't lump me or other guys in saying "guys deal with 2 out of 3....."  It might be your experience but it's not every guys' experience

RG

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, roamingguy said:

Speak for yourself...in ten years of seeing companions I've been ripped off two times.

Hardly a high number of scammers...barely worthy of posting except don't lump me or other guys in saying "guys deal with 2 out of 3....."  It might be your experience but it's not every guys' experience

RG

Yeah, in 7+ years, I have had 2 or 3 no shows, and never been scammed out of my money. This while spending the majority of that time in the oil patch. Probably 75-85 encounters with several different ladies. As I said earlier in this thread, most of those scammers are pretty easy to spot when you think with the big head.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2020 at 7:52 PM, Jaden said:

Hey thanks a lot for the tips is just that I did not know how to check if the ladies are legit but but from now I will try to get much information before booking and I wouldn’t mind doing that for a legit ones if I can get those information thanks for the advice and have a good one 

Sorry to say but because so many “legit” providers have trouble working in Fort Mac or Grande Prairie, they’re less inclined to try more than once. And even if they did, they would certainly want prebookings with deposits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Andee said:

Sorry to say but because so many “legit” providers have trouble working in Fort Mac or Grande Prairie, they’re less inclined to try more than once. And even if they did, they would certainly want prebookings with deposits.

I think guys will find that all the ladies that tour will require advance bookings with deposits. It has become the the norm, rather than the exception. And it's not just Ft. Mac or Grande Prairie. It's everywhere, be it Calgary, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Vancouver or whatever. Far too many people out there not acting right making the honest ones have to deal with the repercussions.

I spent 6 years in the Peace area and lots of ladies tour there regularly. Mostly without incident but it only takes a few bad experiences to change things. When I last visited with Athena Lust, she was very worried about having to require deposits from her trusted clients but because even a few of those cancelled or no showed, she had no choice. Some guys get on their high horse about it and swear up and down they won't do it but it's happening for a reason. Fwiw, I have never taken issue with it because I understand it.

It's not isolated to this service industry either. Virtually every business requires pre-payment or deposit of some sort. And sometimes bad shit happens from either or both sides of the business transaction. Hell, construction companies, for years, have been ripped off by big corporations and developers. 

I guess I'm just saying it's our society as a whole. We get focussed in on this industry because of the intimate nature of it and because that's our reason for being on this site. But the bottom line is, everywhere we go and every business dealing we have has the possibility of going bad because of the nature of humans. We can only try to be our best and do our own due diligence to help our odds in avoiding pitfalls but there are no guarantees. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, peacectryguy said:

I think guys will find that all the ladies that tour will require advance bookings with deposits. It has become the the norm, rather than the exception. And it's not just Ft. Mac or Grande Prairie. It's everywhere, be it Calgary, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Vancouver or whatever. Far too many people out there not acting right making the honest ones have to deal with the repercussions.

I spent 6 years in the Peace area and lots of ladies tour there regularly. Mostly without incident but it only takes a few bad experiences to change things. When I last visited with Athena Lust, she was very worried about having to require deposits from her trusted clients but because even a few of those cancelled or no showed, she had no choice. Some guys get on their high horse about it and swear up and down they won't do it but it's happening for a reason. Fwiw, I have never taken issue with it because I understand it.

It's not isolated to this service industry either. Virtually every business requires pre-payment or deposit of some sort. And sometimes bad shit happens from either or both sides of the business transaction. Hell, construction companies, for years, have been ripped off by big corporations and developers. 

I guess I'm just saying it's our society as a whole. We get focussed in on this industry because of the intimate nature of it and because that's our reason for being on this site. But the bottom line is, everywhere we go and every business dealing we have has the possibility of going bad because of the nature of humans. We can only try to be our best and do our own due diligence to help our odds in avoiding pitfalls but there are no guarantees. 

I look at it this way, any lady I'd book I trust (keeping in mind I initiated contact with her out of the blue, not the other way around, and I don't blindly pick someone on top of which whatever money I send I do treat as a bit of calculated risk...no I'm not naïve) But the question that needs to be asked to guy's who mistrust companions with their deposit..."why are you dating a lady you don't trust?"

I've been fleeced twice.  I only saw the one lady once and never again, the other I won't ever book again.  That's out of ten years of seeing companions, must be doing something right.  The added bonus I've met a few wonderful companions I otherwise wouldn't have met...ladies I've pre-booked with and also purchased some virtual companionship in these covid times.

But if you're getting fleeced all the time you need to look at your screening methods.  Don't just blindly send money to anyone, make sure she's a reputable professional companion.  Professionals won't risk their reputation for a quick buck

This thread started by Greanteal is a good start

Actually the whole forum...

https://www.lyla.ch/forum/157-new-to-this-things-you-should-know/

...contains a wealth of information.  And maybe reading through it would be helpful to clients in

Ft Mac

A long winded rambling

Good Luck 

RG

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah I can do a deposit ones I can verify the picture and website are legit but I promise everyone to check leolist in Fort Mac and see for them self like 90 percent of the add are fake and is just too much I will understand if is just few but is just too much in Fort mac anyway have a nice day and I do appreciate your advice thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2020 at 9:59 PM, roamingguy said:

Speak for yourself...in ten years of seeing companions I've been ripped off two times.

Hardly a high number of scammers...barely worthy of posting except don't lump me or other guys in saying "guys deal with 2 out of 3....."  It might be your experience but it's not every guys' experience

RG

You didn't even read what I said.

And you actually think that it is rare for a fake ad to be posted to leolist? Are you really serious? or just willfully ignorant to the entire second of these forums dedicated to it?

Edited by Denots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2020 at 10:42 PM, peacectryguy said:

Yeah, in 7+ years, I have had 2 or 3 no shows, and never been scammed out of my money. This while spending the majority of that time in the oil patch. Probably 75-85 encounters with several different ladies. As I said earlier in this thread, most of those scammers are pretty easy to spot when you think with the big head.

That is because it is easy to see the scammers.

I have never been scammed either, because I am not an idiot, but you can clearly see their ads.

But to claim that it is rare for a scammer to post an ad on leolist is just laughable and complete ignorance.

OR do you not notice the entire section of the forums dedicated to it?

Edited by Denots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Denots said:

You didn't even read what I said.

And you actually think that it is rare for a fake ad to be posted to leolist? Are you really serious? or just clueless?

  The point he and others are making is that you can't judge the legitimacy of local providers from spam ads posted in multiple cities.

  If there few ladies in your area, that's one problem. But you can't judge their legitimacy and honesty based on advertisers who seek blind donations and don't even serve the city/region. Those are two separate problems. You can't combine both and then blame local ladies for something they have nothing to do with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Denots said:

That is because it is easy to see the scammers.

I have never been scammed either, because I am not an idiot, but you can clearly see their ads.

But to claim that it is rare for a scammer to post an ad on leolist is just laughable and complete ignorance.

OR do you not notice the entire section of the forums dedicated to it?

Actually, nobody ever claimed that scammers never post ads on LL. Of course they do and I have stated so. I never claimed it was rare so don't say I did. You were the one that claimed 2/3 of women no-show or scam and I merely responded to RG's post that refutes that claim. Mostly the no-show part.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

@lydiahardwood

 

There's some posts in this thread that go against policy. Please keep watch on this thread. 

I agree and I apologize for getting defensive. These types of threads, more often than not, deteriorate into an argument that is pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...