An Interview With... SarahAlexxx - Being LGBTQ+ in the Industry

Thanks SarahA so much for doing this! It’s a wonderful introduction to a wonderful person and prominent member. It is also a portrait of how diversity enriches all of us. Thanks again for doing it, and for being you. 

Also thanks to Lydia for hosting this discussion. You put in a lot of work and it is both visible and appreciated.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

That was another great interview, thank you Lydia for bringing more insight on our lovely providers on Lyla and thank you Sarah for being so open about your life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, melaniee said:

Hey babes. I want to talk dirty with someone. Write me here v.ht/bestdatingca. My profile @beautygirl69

@melaniee May I suggest putting this in the online schedule or local schedule board as oppose to spamming threads all over the place. Not cool. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, StephanieMystique said:

@melaniee May I suggest putting this in the online schedule or local schedule board as oppose to spamming threads all over the place. Not cool. 

Imagine spamming on a thread like this that's trying to raise awareness and do some good 🙄

Account has been banned. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

I just imagined this interview with her voice 💕 She’s just a terrific woman, and I can’t wait to hang out again. 
@SarahAlexxx

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for hosting this interview Lydia👍. It was insightful and inspiring. I am an LGBTQ MtoF Bi CD Drag Queen sex worker, I'm fairly new to the industry and I love what I do. I find all the ladies I work with to be very accepting, supportive and friendly, but I have run into some roadblocks myself with some friends and some clients. I am accepting, non judgmental and very open and honest with everyone I know and meet. Most of the people I know and meet are accepting respectfull and supportive but there are those that degrade and disrespect me in a rude manner. I keep a good positive attitude though, most of the time, but I am determined to succeed - with a little help from my friends. Keep up the good work and always be proud and accepting of yourself and all others. Even if they're rude. Love and acceptance will win the day! Good luck Sarah, you have all my support and good wishes. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Deanna Delight said:

Thank you for hosting this interview Lydia👍. It was insightful and inspiring. I am an LGBTQ MtoF Bi CD Drag Queen sex worker, I'm fairly new to the industry and I love what I do. I find all the ladies I work with to be very accepting, supportive and friendly, but I have run into some roadblocks myself with some friends and some clients. I am accepting, non judgmental and very open and honest with everyone I know and meet. Most of the people I know and meet are accepting respectfull and supportive but there are those that degrade and disrespect me in a rude manner. I keep a good positive attitude though, most of the time, but I am determined to succeed - with a little help from my friends. Keep up the good work and always be proud and accepting of yourself and all others. Even if they're rude. Love and acceptance will win the day! Good luck Sarah, you have all my support and good wishes. 

So glad you have found solidarity in the community - it's one thing that always impresses me about this industry, everyone is so supportive of each other. Sorry you've faced disrespect, it's amazing that you keep positive and don't let it knock you down ❤️ if you are interested in doing an interview let me know, you sound like a fascinating lady!

• Like 1

Thank you Lydia I would love to do an interview with you. Unfortunately I am just about to get ready for work now. I will message you when I have time to sit down for the interview. My best time for an interview is in the mornings Mountain time. I work 6 nights a week with Friday being my only day off. Yes everyone in the industry have been very supportive and I love them and thank them all for the support. Now I just have to entice some clients to come into my Spa and request me as their service provider lol.

Have a great day Lydia and will chat with you soon.

Deanna Delight in Edmonton AB

Edited by Deanna Delight
Just wanting to be notified of replys. I forgot to click on that
  • Thanks 1