Gentlemen of CERB. How often do you log onto CERB....

Once again I am curious.

Do you log on every day, a few times every day, once a week, a few times every week, once a month or a few times every month?

And when you do logon, which forums do you check out first?

Sacha

few times a day and check Today's Post. sometimes pics.

same pattern......you my long lost brother?

Once a day. Check latest posts first, then any threads that have been of interest the preceeding few days, see if any developments

And of course, Variation on the Favorite Song theme, and if I get some good emails, a joke or two posted

RG

I am addicted and on Cerb 3-4 times a day, but can manage to stay away a few days if I have to leave town for a while.

I first check the subscribed threads, and then Today's posts, and afterward the social groups to which I belong. The shoutbox is a convenient way to know which ladies may be around at the current time, though most of my planning for encounters is done on the basis of the weekly agenda most ladies provide. Then again, all planning goes overboard when the urge surges! :icon_wink:

Once a day. This is a little reward after a day's work. I like looking at the new posts, in particular the general discussion area. Vanity dictates that I look at my own viewed count (lol) and hopefully see a pm.

Thanks for starting this thread. As a hobbyist in to CERB for a few months now, it is interesting to see the more experienced hobbying CERBites' viewing patterns - love to see some of the ladies' ones.

Thx again,

G11

Edited by Gentleman11
Checking out the editing function

Once or twice a day. Always check the General forum and the Ottawa forum.

Edited by Kubrickfan

Typically once a day. Somedays I get a couple days. Often check new pictures that are posted. Scan the new threads if anything that interests me. Then often check a few friends pages who I value their views to see if they've posted anything.

First chance in the morning, last chance at night and maybe sometime during the day. I can be all over but mostly general discussion and Ottawa . Chat could be my new go to place if I can get up to speed.

Guest tr*****e

I never sign out either, and I check back a few times every evening/morning. I like to look at the recently updated threads on the index unless something on the entrance page caught my attention, then I'll search for it. Also I'll look at some pics, too, if I'm in the mood:D.

I tend to leave it on in the background, and peek in regularly, the same as I constantly look in at my personal email.

I always skim the General Discussion areas, and do look at notes from the shout box, especially looking for comments from people that I know already.

The chat area is a place that I have looked in to on occassion, but I am still trying to figure out the group dynamics in there. LOL I think I better learn to make cookies.

I am a member of a few of the interest groups and I like to try to keep up on those as well, and I do like the "Make a sentence" game. Gabriella L and I have "met" through that. :)

This has become rather addictive!

First thing in the morning, then frequently during the day, whenever I'm taking a break.

I check my profile page, answer pm's, look for subscribed threads and scan for interesting new posts, and always, always check the social groups.

Oh yea, and I look for new albums...always a great way to start the day, with a few new fantasies about beautiful cerbites I'd like to meet.....

I'm in and out many times a day when I'm close to my computer and have some free time I check from general discussion to pictures and messages and social group many times a day.

I try to check in every morning...I do love to read all the post and threads,and also like to check out all kinds of neat stuff that the site provides...its like my other secrete life lol

Perhaps twice or once a day, has been a lot less lately. I go to my pm's first (seem to get a lot of them ;) ), schedules for Ottawa and of course albums, lately not posting as frequent in the general area.

3x a day. I like the quick posts and ottawa area and there are some good threads overall. I'm actually amazed at the quality of the threads. After this weekend I'm going to have to only come on when I want to book a sp. My budget is shot and the immediacy of the shoutbox is killing me.

For me it is a minimum 1 time per day if the day has been busy, hectic, etc. Other quieter days where my SO is away I can log in and stay logged on for quite sometime...depending on the conversations I am having, etc.

As far as which forums I go to first, second, etc. Well usually I check out Sachas profile and pics first.:wink: Then it is on to my PM's, etc. After this I check out the "latest posts" section. Which is usually followed by any new posts, threads in all three of the Maritime provinces sections because I hobby in three provinces, ha ha. Lastly I view the multiple accounts, suspension/bans area.

Edited by S***ec*****s

I think you're getting most of the regulars replying to this thread.

I log on first thing in the morning, and leave it running in the back ground. I keep my eye on the recent postings, and a look at the latest photos once a day. Now and then I'll take a look at the chat room.

I have joined a number of forums which I might check once or twice a day.

Guest f***2f***

2-3 times a day. I check first to see pms and visitors book on my profile. I check the New Posts next and sometimes if a lady's random picture on the opening page takes my fancy I'll go take a gander. It's always disappointing when it's an old pic and she is no longer a member.

I'll check some of the threads I've been participating in by looking them up...my favorite right now is "things that suck and not in a good way" lol

If I have some time I'll visit chat and do a bit of chatting with some of the regulars.

i check in 2 to 3 times a day. i go to generals discussions first and then to ottawa secion.