An Interview with Prufrock's Back - Preparing for a Date with a Companion

Guest lydiahardwood

Are you new to hiring Companions? Or want some tips on how to prepare for an outcall (when a Companion comes to your place of choice, whether it's your home or a hotel)? @Prufrock's Back has plenty of experience in this area and we are fortunate to get some of his thoughts. Enjoy and please remember to like and comment!

Hey! I’m so glad we are able to do this interview together. So, tell me about yourself.

A:  I'm a little embarrassed about being interviewed, I'm somewhat vanilla and not very exciting, but also learning to explore new avenues as I move on (ok older) in life.  I'm maybe a little different than the norm here, as I have been primarily single most of my years here on Lyla(CERB).  But in many ways that also provides me with a little bit more freedom as well.

Q: How long have you been seeing Companions for?

A:  Iv'e mostly just been seeing Companions since I joined Lyla(CERB) about 10 years ago.  I did have 2 experiences way earlier in my life in the 90's but were one-off situations.  One kind of funny, but too long to explain in a Q & A explanation!

Q: Do you ever get nervous beforehand? If so, how do you overcome the nerves?

A:  I have to say that 100% of the time I get nervous beforehand, this is something that always happens even if I repeat multiple times with the same Companion.  To help overcome the nerves, I resort to massive cardio exercise prior to a meeting.  I have to say that the nervousness is also part of the excitement/attractiveness of the whole experience (i.e. the nervousness is associated with anticipated pleasure)

Q: I know that Companions put a lot of effort into preparing for a date. Do you think that Clients do the same?

A:  I appreciate the effort that Companions put forth when preparing for a date; I have been surprised on many occasions (again, usually with regular repeat meetings).  I've been surprised with various outfits, I've been given some gifts on some occasions and very touched by that.  As for clients preparing for a date, I hope that many adhere to the words of conduct that Companions post on their websites, and just be courteous, shower, fresh breath, don't consume drugs/alcohol, etc. before  a meeting.  

Q: What are the key things you should do to prepare for a date with a Companion?

A:  I think I mentioned a little of the answer to this in the last question, which is be courteous and follow the guidelines that are listed on the Companion's web site.  When I visit after a day of work, the first thing I ask when I arrive is, would it be ok to shower (obvious answer is yes, of course).  When I am hosting at my house, I am ready in advance by showering and having my house clean and dust-bunny free before the time!

Q: Good preparation is key to getting the most out of your session! Are there certain things you do beforehand to ensure you aren’t wasting precious time?

A:  When at an in call, there is not much prep time aside from maybe showering on arrival and bringing a bottle of wine or some sort of treat.  When the outcall is at my house, I just prepare a few hours in advance preparing some food (cut up fruit, veggies, snacks etc.) making sure the house is spotless and of course fresh sheets in the bedroom and fresh towels in the bathroom!

Q: Has a Companion ever told you they appreciate your efforts to prepare for the date?

A:  I'm a little shy to say this but two different companions told me I was the best ever met for what I prepare at my house on a date (you can even delete this answer if you want as I feel embarrassed saying this)

Q: Have you ever had a time where you’ve felt unprepared? What happened?

A:  Occasionally I have been underprepared in terms of getting ready on time, but nothing drastic (or funny) has ever happened aside from me feeling a bit dishevelled from not being ready on time.  With the shoe on the other foot, I do remember showing up at an in-call a number of years ago and the Companion wasn't home.  Something came up and she had to leave town for something urgent but forgot to let me know.  I rang the buzzer for a few minutes then then went home.  I texted her for a couple of days because I was concerned, and it turned out there was an urgent matter in her family.  

Q: On the flipside, what things do you appreciate when it comes to Companions being prepared for your time together? Has anything ever really stood out?

A:  I think I've appreciated everything from every meeting I've ever had.  One Companion visited me after I got out of hospital when I had unexpected surgery, and it was just a visit she insisted upon to look in on me to see if I was ok.  An other bought me a a small gift but it was so thoughtful because of how meaningful it was to me.  A couple others have bought me wine when they learned my tastes.  And just some of the small compliments stand out, because they are kind.  

Q: Thank you so much for your time, anything else you would like to add?

A:  I would just like to add that I am so happy to be fully vaccinated and very excited to be looking forward to the future!

Great interview @Prufrock's Back we all can see that you are a normal and genuine guy that cares for others and in return get the respect that you deserve.  I must admit that many of these ladies that we see do become good friends and we can notice that they care about us.

Thanks again @lydiahardwood for inviting a valuable member of lyla for an interview. 

• Like 4

Good topic and interview.

On the subject of being prepared, I would add the importance of securing your valuables and having a "plan B" in case things don't go as expected. 

When meeting for the first time, I never invite them home. No matter if an hotel or incall location, I carry the minimum. Normally, car keys, agreed compensation+tip and ID if required. Other than the clothes on my back, the rest is secured until trust is earned.

As for the plan B, you got to be prepared for the possibility of meeting someone who may not meet your expectations. This can go from renegotiation, walking away or the possibility of having to defend yourself and need to call for help. Meeting a well recommended provider will reduce those risks, but shouldn't be a reason to completely drop your guard with a complete stranger.

Good interview again! @loopie comments are to the point. Clients should always make it a point to read the intended companion's website or ad fully to know their expectations. A small gift on a first visit or any visit is very appropriate. Flowers are always a nice touch. All that was said is so right. Hygiene, being clean and sober, being courteous, never rude. When we know of the work they do to be pleasing to us should lead us to be appreciative! 

Just another great topic on which a lot can be said. Thank you @lydiahardwood

• Like 3

I am sure a deluge will happen here soon ! .. in before the flood of suggestions 😜 here a few from me - 

1. body odour is a major turn off - BUT if you wear strong deo/cologne- make sure to ask the companion if she is sensitive
  • in case she is, put some odourless deo stick
  • also, make sure to deodorize your groin (I am serious, if you want your lady's mouth to spend more time with your little guy, make it smell nice)
  • also, if you do not like too much make up, request her, most will oblige (I just say "I want to eat you, not your sephora" 😁)
  1. for first dates - I will strongly suggest at least 1 & 1/2 hours
  • that 1/2 extra hour will make a huge difference - you can talk, express your desires, and it really eases the lady
  • then use the rest full hour for sweet love making
  1. if you are from a small city/town - and you are meeting at a hotel/motel -
  • make sure to have a reason ready in case you run into someone you know at the hotel
  • mine is "I am here to meet an ex colleague whose father is in the city hospital" 😎

That is all from me !

@lydiahardwood 😘you should compile all the good suggestions here, & make a "best practices" list for meeting companion

Edited by beesh
  • Like 1

Hey, I think there was a mistake here.  I did do an interview before, but not this one.  I think maybe the names just got mixed up.

51 minutes ago, loopie said:

Hey, I think there was a mistake here.  I did do an interview before, but not this one.  I think maybe the names just got mixed up.

@lydiahardwood will take a look at this.

hqdefault.jpg

Great topic and great interview. I always make sure my personal hygiene is 100% before a visit. Also I always take a small gift. Usually a small gift bag with some chocolate or something and a gift card to Starbucks or similar. I even do this if I have seen this person before. I feel it shows respect from the get go and is a nice ice-breaker.

• Like 1

I have definitely had the jitters, particularly with a new encounter. I mentally prepare myself for the worst - just in case. But upon arrival and first glance I can tell the forecast for the time spent together. Lots of tell tail signs even before meeting too that can be red flags.  

First time is always the hardest 🤪

• Like 1

Something I find that is often overlooked when preparing for an SP is the inside of one's nose.

I have encountered this issue so much lately that I had to add it as a suggestion in the Guidelines section of my website.

Please make sure the inside/outside your nose is clean. Please...

Edited by KittyCaterina
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, KittyCaterina said:

Something I find that is often overlooked when preparing for an SP is the inside of one's nose.

I have encountered this issue so much lately that I had to add it as a suggestion in the Guidelines section of my website.

Please make sure the inside/outside your nose is clean. Please...

Clean of boogers, or excessive nose hairs, or both?

• Haha 2