Jump to content

What really "CLIENT" thinks /expects when their looking to hire a Escort/Service Provider ? Be honest

Recommended Posts

I'm not a Wham Bam Thank you Mam ! type of guy although I used to get that a lot.  What I expect is to have the real lady who's picture I have seen on the website and the service that was offered as well.  Like everyone else I try to be on time and expect the same so if she is late by 5 minutes or so I do understand but not 30-45 minutes later.  If a requested dress was made I wish to see that when I walk in her room.  Also the length of time that I have paid for is very important.  So many times I have paid for the hour and was kicked out without a shower afterward or time to sit down and talk or even time for a bit of petting each other beforehand. 

A while back I had booked a date a few days ahead of time because she had a list of things she offered and her pictures (body only, no face) were of what I was looking for.  I showed up on time and waited outside her motel room 20 minutes before she got out of bed.  It was obvious that her pictures were taken about 10 years before when she was in her early 20's but she still had a very pretty face.  She had offered GFE and specified that some activities were covered and I respect that.  I made sure that I perfect hygiene and after I paid she wanted extra for kissing, and me using my lips anywhere at all.  I told her that she should remove that part (GFE) on the website because it was false advertising.  She said it was OK if I paid extra money for this and extra for that, etc...  Needless to say I was in and out in less then 25 minutes without a shower.  To make matters worst she had a GF laying in the bed beside us looking at her phone the whole time.  In my head I was hoping she would have joined us but after the service that I had with the girl I booked with I figured it was a good thing she didn't .

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  I consider first meeting as part blind date and part job interview. We always wish the best in term of appearance, chemistry and services, but most time will consider acceptable if only one of those was decent enough.

  No matter how recommended someone is , can sometimes take more than one session to see the potential in someone.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

I'm not a Wham Bam Thank you Mam ! type of guy although I used to get that a lot.  What I expect is to have the real lady who's picture I have seen on the website and the service that was offered as well.  Like everyone else I try to be on time and expect the same so if she is late by 5 minutes or so I do understand but not 30-45 minutes later.  If a requested dress was made I wish to see that when I walk in her room.  Also the length of time that I have paid for is very important.  So many times I have paid for the hour and was kicked out without a shower afterward or time to sit down and talk or even time for a bit of petting each other beforehand. 

A while back I had booked a date a few days ahead of time because she had a list of things she offered and her pictures (body only, no face) were of what I was looking for.  I showed up on time and waited outside her motel room 20 minutes before she got out of bed.  It was obvious that her pictures were taken about 10 years before when she was in her early 20's but she still had a very pretty face.  She had offered GFE and specified that some activities were covered and I respect that.  I made sure that I perfect hygiene and after I paid she wanted extra for kissing, and me using my lips anywhere at all.  I told her that she should remove that part (GFE) on the website because it was false advertising.  She said it was OK if I paid extra money for this and extra for that, etc...  Needless to say I was in and out in less then 25 minutes without a shower.  To make matters worst she had a GF laying in the bed beside us looking at her phone the whole time.  In my head I was hoping she would have joined us but after the service that I had with the girl I booked with I figured it was a good thing she didn't .

Oh Notch, I feel so bad for you dear 🥺.  

I thought when a girl blurs their face is due to privacy reasons.  Along the way, I learned from what  I have heard from clients, that they are better off blurring their face.

It's definitely not the case for every girl though.

You mentioned you met her in a motel not a hotel.  In general, good providers don't stay in a motel.  

As a professional, we know that  good clients have some requirements in order to be completely satisfied therefore we spend our money on a good hotel too.

Lesson learnt eh?

I'm sure you are a much better client now 😋

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2021 at 10:37 AM, NotchJohnson said:

I'm not a Wham Bam Thank you Mam ! type of guy although I used to get that a lot.  What I expect is to have the real lady who's picture I have seen on the website and the service that was offered as well.  Like everyone else I try to be on time and expect the same so if she is late by 5 minutes or so I do understand but not 30-45 minutes later.  If a requested dress was made I wish to see that when I walk in her room.  Also the length of time that I have paid for is very important.  So many times I have paid for the hour and was kicked out without a shower afterward or time to sit down and talk or even time for a bit of petting each other beforehand. 

A while back I had booked a date a few days ahead of time because she had a list of things she offered and her pictures (body only, no face) were of what I was looking for.  I showed up on time and waited outside her motel room 20 minutes before she got out of bed.  It was obvious that her pictures were taken about 10 years before when she was in her early 20's but she still had a very pretty face.  She had offered GFE and specified that some activities were covered and I respect that.  I made sure that I perfect hygiene and after I paid she wanted extra for kissing, and me using my lips anywhere at all.  I told her that she should remove that part (GFE) on the website because it was false advertising.  She said it was OK if I paid extra money for this and extra for that, etc...  Needless to say I was in and out in less then 25 minutes without a shower.  To make matters worst she had a GF laying in the bed beside us looking at her phone the whole time.  In my head I was hoping she would have joined us but after the service that I had with the girl I booked with I figured it was a good thing she didn't .

Transparency is the key. Very well said 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I<ve never personally use motels, however for those touring really small towns mostly in the prairies , motels tend to be the only option as they do often a little bit more privacy (sliding doors) than an airbnb and hell sometime its even the only hotel/motel in town. I follow quite a few on twitter that stop in town that when you look on google maps its like 2500 population so cant blame them for that 

 

Or sometime the provider is a survival worker and paying 80$ a night for a motel compare to a nicer hotel at 200$ is the only thing she can afford right now, doesnt mean her services will be bad but there is a lot of factors to take in consideration 

 

But as Notch describe earlier, that no I feel is not acceptable and just ruin it for gents who are maybe new and have a big deception right off the bat 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2021 at 10:30 PM, Allie Zeon said:

Oh Notch, I feel so bad for you dear 🥺.  

I thought when a girl blurs their face is due to privacy reasons.  Along the way, I learned from what  I have heard from clients, that they are better off blurring their face.

It's definitely not the case for every girl though.

You mentioned you met her in a motel not a hotel.  In general, good providers don't stay in a motel.  

As a professional, we know that  good clients have some requirements in order to be completely satisfied therefore we spend our money on a good hotel too.

Lesson learnt eh?

I'm sure you are a much better client now 😋

I take offense to you saying "good providers don't stay in a motel".  Depending on the city, the motel,  hotel availability and other factors, this may not necessarily be true.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of good providers in hotels. Despite that, I don’t like the public nature of it, especially in a smaller city of rural area. Private residence is always nice. There’s an element of trust there, as well as getting an idea for the provider is like. Dumb as it sounds I legitimately want her to have fun too and the more you know the easier it is to make sure she’s comfortable and relaxed so that you can be too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me it’s an ever changing set of expectations 

and experience. Pushing 60 now I have found my 

exclusive provider who meets all my wishes. For years I chased the perfect blonde tanned escort but the service never was what I wanted.  By age 35 I was strictly a Rub and Tug client.  More or less 2 decades of oriental massage all basically the same   I’d say it was ok but I wasn’t satisfied 

I also visited many strip clubs finding joy in the VIP rooms across Ontario many hidden gems. 
Finally almost by accident I stumbled across a mature provider who is as far as away from a Blonde as possible.  This provider is smart and a true professional.   No more details except to say we have different expectations and wants we chase all over the globe and then there it is.   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Granted, hanky panky is the primal force behind my initial search for a SP, but it takes more than looks and even skill to keep me cumming back 😉 Corny as it sounds, personality is a turn on.

I generally don't have high expectations but more a wait and see attitude. I had a SP who, it turns out is an  addict, and who is well reviewed,smash my illusions not long ago. Thankfully, I have found a classy SP since who meets my needs.

I think most importantly is to hold myself to high expectations. Be punctual. Be polite. Be respectful. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2021 at 2:07 AM, Andee said:

Depending on the city, the motel,  hotel availability and other factors, this may not necessarily be true.  

 

There are a lot of factors at play on this, especially if the lady is not from the city. I've had poor experiences in-home as well. If there seems to be one trend, I've found the best providers value their brand enough to post on social media (like here, Twitter, etc). Since a lot of what I look for is chemistry, that helps lower the "variability" of YMMV, as picking folks from postings I feel I can talk to helps make the whole experience more comfortable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...