What a coincidence

1 hour ago, area506guy said:

Anyone ever booked a SP or client and have them conveniently located in the hotel room across the hall?

Happened to me last night!!!!

Was it an incall or an outcall.  If it was an outcall did she charge you the full amount for traveling?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

Was it an incall or an outcall.  If it was an outcall did she charge you the full amount for traveling?

The day providers will operate like car dealerships, I'll quit the hobby.

1 hour ago, area506guy said:

Hey, you get screwed by both?!?! 

Kind of, by charging extras for things that cost nothing or with no intentions to deliver.

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Kind of, by charging extras for things that cost nothing or with no intentions to deliver.

If you're not talking about the car business, you should read lyla reviews before you book lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, area506guy said:

If you're not talking about the car business, you should read lyla reviews before you book lol

Was not referring to reviews, but about @NotchJohnson question about outcall fees when both already at the same location.

Was more meant as a joke, but also raised questions of business ethics.

On 11/10/2021 at 8:07 AM, area506guy said:

Anyone ever booked a SP or client and have them conveniently located in the hotel room across the hall?

Sounds just like a coincidence to me...in my experience going to hotels (I'm an outcall type of guy) hotels assign the room when you check in and they shouldn't know you are seeing a companion at all. 

Seems like much ado about nothing really. It was a coincidence nothing more.

A Rambling

RG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greenly said:

It was not a coincidence, it was divine intervention.

You are highly favoured in the eyes of God.

Divine intervention???

You mean like "love thy neighbor"????

LOL

• Haha 2

On 11/10/2021 at 9:19 AM, NotchJohnson said:

If it was an outcall, how would you know she was in the same hotel unless she told you?

Happened to an Sp friend of mine.  Same hotel, but not sure if it was the same floor. When he found out where she was located, he insisted she come to his room, so she asked him for his room number to confirm where he was, and he wouldn't give it, but insisted she give him her room so she told him he was welcome to see her in her room but she needed to know where he was in order to confirm the appointment.  When he balked, she reminded him he would have had to give her his room if she went to see him so what was the issue? He accused her of being a cop, so that was the end of that.

I was walking out of the Westin Hotel in Ottawa one night after a call and got a call for another client who was also at the Westin, which was kinda weird, but turned out okay.

Edited by Andee
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Andee said:

If it was an outcall, how would you know she was in the same hotel unless she told you?

Agree, but she did tell him where she was located.  When I first mentioned if it was an incall or outcall I was only trying to be a bit funny.  I see that this discussion is getting a bit out of hand.  I met you before Andee and I know you would not point out the finger at me for saying something like that.  I apologize if I said something wrong to hurt anyone's feelings.

6 hours ago, Andee said:

Happened to an Sp friend of mine.  Same hotel, but not sure if it was the same floor. When he found out where she was located, he insisted she come to his room, so she asked him for his room number to confirm where he was, and he wouldn't give it, but insisted she give him her room so she told him he was welcome to see her in her room but she needed to know where he was in order to confirm the appointment.  When he balked, she reminded him he would have had to give her his room if she went to see him so what was the issue? He accused her of being a cop, so that was the end of that.

I can understand his hesitation as the odds of this happening are quite low. Even when knowing an hotel is frequently used by travelling ladies, finding one available is not easy. And when in contact with someone without reviews or social media presence, hesitation and caution is normal.

As for the situation with your friend, this could have probably been resolved if both would have compromised a little by meeting at a neutral location. But not all situations are the same and don't always work out.

On 11/12/2021 at 8:08 AM, Greenteal said:

I can understand his hesitation as the odds of this happening are quite low. Even when knowing an hotel is frequently used by travelling ladies, finding one available is not easy. And when in contact with someone without reviews or social media presence, hesitation and caution is normal.

As for the situation with your friend, this could have probably been resolved if both would have compromised a little by meeting at a neutral location. But not all situations are the same and don't always work out.

I believe she negotiated a lower outcall fee, but higher than her incall fee, which he balked at, which was why she told him he may as well come to her. Not sure what kind of neutral location would have applied in this case. She asked him for his room because normally the client would call from the parking lot so she'd know they were there before giving her room.  Since he was in the same hotel, she wouldn't want him just knocking on her door unannounced.

I had someone recently ask me for an outcall literally two blocks away so I agreed to waive the outcall fee.  But when I googled the address, I found out it was condo complex of townhouses. When I asked for the unit number, he said he'd give it to me when I was in visitor's parking.  I told him, in that case the $50 etransfer deposit applied. He went silent and two hours later texted that he was ready to send the deposit but by that time it was too late for me.  Not sure what happened in those two hours, but I found it sketchy.

Edited by Andee
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Andee said:

Not sure what kind of neutral location would have applied in this case. 

Could have been near the gym, pool , ice machine or any other amenities just to confirm both are really at the same location and comfortable doing business with each other.

Each situations are different and don't always work out. Also, I'm always cautious on what information I give when talking or texting. I hate the feeling of someone telling me what I want to hear instead of what they can, want or in this case where they are. Answers like "me too" or "same here" with little to no actual information are not reassuring.

18 hours ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

This is too funny😂🤣 

I bet you had fun 😝

It was funny & I did have fun!!!

😀😀😀

Until next time 😘

• Like 1

On 11/16/2021 at 8:52 PM, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

This is too funny😂🤣 

I bet you had fun 😝

She should have taken me up on my offer to use my room with a king bed, she almost feel off the queen bed.  She could have hurt herself and major mood kill!!! LOL

• Haha 1

I have been in the same hotel as the provider twice and I must say it was very convenient. No long walk or taxi ride. The first occasion I got to see her in three different outfits. She arrived in sweats & t-shirt, changed into something more sexy and then had to come back in her PJs to pick up her shirt that she had left behind. It was a very memorable evening with S***** from Montreal. On the second occasion, I planned a work trip to Freddy to meet this provider from Halifax for a second time which turned into a third time (the next night) ! Those were awesome back to back dates. 

• Like 2

Hi I'm new her is it safe to call a girls to your place 

On 11/10/2021 at 10:19 AM, NotchJohnson said:

Same hotel, different floor so...I'd say close enough.  Pretty great tho!

• Like 1