Ottawa Fall Mixed Social - Mark Your Calendars for Sept. 29th!

Ripley, you are more than welcome to come whether you are a man or woman (that didn't sound right).

Just don't be surprised, if you have gents asking if they can call you sometime.

hahaha, as long as it's platonic it's all good. i think a lot of guys here know now that we play on the same team. ;)

btw, maybe you mentioned it and i missed it, but is this a formal event or casual?

Business casual. Jeans are allowed, but no ball caps, sweatshirts or t-shirts, or shorts with socks and sandals, please.

If some big guy comes up and asks you to buy him a drink, ignore him. That's just Old Dog.

Business casual. Jeans are allowed, but no ball caps, sweatshirts or t-shirts, or shorts with socks and sandals, please.

If some big guy comes up and asks you to buy him a drink, ignore him. That's just Old Dog.

Haha, ok sounds good. I'll leave my socks and sandals at home. ;)

Guest E*******h S******s

I so would have loved to attend. Unfortunately its just not in the cards at this time. I'll be there in spirit though!!

Social ticket bought and vacation flights booked. I guess I am in so I am gonna show up and see how you Ottawa folks party ;) Lookin forward to meeting those that are attending !! and maybe one or two that aren't attending. Depends how long I stay ;)

Edited by LeeRichards
can't spell sometimes
  • Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne
Social ticket bought and vacation flights booked. I guess I am in so I am gonna show up and see how you Ottawa folk party ;) Lookin forward to those that are attending !! and maybe one or two that aren't attending. Depends how long I stay ;)

Woooo Hooo! See you there Lee! :D I cant wait to meet everyone oh my gosh!

Woooo Hooo! See you there Lee! :D I cant wait to meet everyone oh my gosh!

I am going to schmooze with an Angel???

Guest **cely***r***ne

hahaha sure! (I had to google that word...I love the Urban Dictionary)

Haha. He said schmooze but I am sure he is thinking more along the lines of "smooch with Angel" ;) Bad dog !

Haha. He said schmooze but I am sure he is thinking more along the lines of "smooch with Angel" ;) Bad dog !

that'd work too!

I think you are mistaken Angela. The person you should be ignoring is the ex CERB member Bold Frog. We were confused all the time. Horrible human being he was. Alcoholic I am told. An unrepentant lecher. A bit of a mooch.

That is not me, so continue to feel free to buy me a drink.

I'm going to encourage everyone who wants to, to say hello to me! After every social i go to, people message me and say they saw me but were too shy to say hi! I'm really nice, I promise! Say hello!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I'm going to encourage everyone who wants to, to say hello to me! After every social i go to, people message me and say they saw me but were too shy to say hi! I'm really nice, I promise! Say hello!!!!!!!!

If I spot you, I'll say hi. :) Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sky is wonderful... you will recognize her, she is the one buying Old Dog a drink!

YAy! Can't wait to go again! But I need a lovely lady to go with! I don't have a date:(

Posted via Mobile Device

*cough*angelstarr*cough*

The social is less than one month away.

Gents: If you haven't already paid for your ticket, please do so soon, either by email money transfer to [email protected] or drop off your $30 to me at my in-call in Orleans. PM me to set up a time.

Ladies: If you haven't already let me know you want to attend, please pm me at your earliest convenience. Remember there is no cost to you to attend and appetizers and drinks are provided courtesy of the gents' admission.

We have some benefactors who are contributing some neat door prizes.

Remember, this is a meet and greet function (no hanky panky) in a private room of a downtown bar. We have our own wait staff, bar and washrooms.

Please take a moment to review the first page of this thread for more details.

See you on the 29th!

I have already booked the 30th off as a designated hangover day. I am ALL set.

Me too!! I booked the next day off because I won't be going anywhere but to my bed after that! I'll take it easy on the cosmos this time. lol. I need a wingman.

I got your flank, and your six...=)

Me too!! I booked the next day off because I won't be going anywhere but to my bed after that! I'll take it easy on the cosmos this time. lol. I need a wingman.

i'm off that day to just hope not to hung over to drive home room is all booked so i'm good to go

I got your flank, and your six...=)

If EMB has your flank and your six, I guess I will just keep the enemy off your tail.