Ottawa Fall Mixed Social - Mark Your Calendars for Sept. 29th!

Since we need a deposit to secure the venue, we will be starting ticket sales on Monday, August 15th. For those of you who have pm'd either myself or Nicolette Vaughn expressing your interest in attending, we will give you first dibs on securing your ticket which we will hold "open" until the end of August. Then it will be first come, first served as we need to limit the amount to 30 males and 30 females.

Male cerb members and agency owners are required to buy a ticket.

Female cerb members who are SPs or MAs may attend for free.

Tickets sales will be as follows:

Cash - Drop off at my in-call location in Chapel Hill, Monday to Friday from 9 to 5 and then after 8 pm. Please pm me ahead of time to arrange when to drop off your money.

By e-mail money transfer to: [email protected]

No paper tickets will be issued. You will be issued a receipt via pm with details as to location etc., and your name (handle) put on the guest list.

The cost is $30 which will be applied towards the cost of appetizers for everyone and some drinks for the ladies.

Count me in Angelaofottawa and thank you so much for the invite (I sent you a pm)

I had such a blast at the last social and met so many awesome people I would be silly not to fly in for this one...

See you all soon :)

Dr.V

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there. Remember, PM me if you want to go to this social. These parties have become more popular with each one and this upcoming event has had a very good response in terms of those wanting to attend. Before you know it, September will be here.

Since we are not allowed to use the pm system to solicit, gents please ensure you contact Nicki directly if you wish to pay by email money transfer. There were a number of you who indicated you wish to attend and we are giving you the chance to pay for your ticket in the next two weeks, otherwise it becomes first come, first served.

If everyone who said they want to attend, pays, we are considered sold out, so hurry!

As stated in a previous post, you can pay cash by dropping it off at my in-call in Chapel Hill Orleans most days from 9 to 6. You must pm me first to set up a time to do this.

Ladies, please do not hesitate to let me know if you wish to attend.

There is no cost to you, but we do appreciate your commitment as some ladies have indicated a desire to come in the past and then not follow-up when we have tried to confirm.

Please refer back to the first post in this thread which gives details about the social.

LADIES: We need to hear from you if you want to attend. Please pm me.

If you're on board, remember:

NO COST TO YOU

APPETIZERS AND DRINKS ON THE HOUSE

A CHANCE TO WIN DOORPRIZES

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY

NO HANKY PANKY - JUST GOOD CLEAN FUN - MEET AND GREET IN A PRIVATE ROOM AT A DOWNTOWN BAR - (with our own private bar, wait staff and washrooms)

Almost every lady who has attended our last 3 socials has commented on how much they enjoyed themselves.

So please, we would like to see familiar faces and some new ones!

So are you saying it's sold out....but within two weeks there might be openings? What is sold out? How many guys are invited and how many girls are showing up?

I'm thinking of going. Haven't been to one of these formal gatherings but have been to informal ones and it's always interesting!

They wrote about it earlier in the thread about that....

Since we need a deposit to secure the venue, we will be starting ticket sales on Monday, August 15th. For those of you who have pm'd either myself or Nicolette Vaughn expressing your interest in attending, we will give you first dibs on securing your ticket which we will hold "open" until the end of August. Then it will be first come, first served as we need to limit the amount to 30 males and 30 females.

Male cerb members and agency owners are required to buy a ticket.

Female cerb members who are SPs or MAs may attend for free.

Tickets sales will be as follows:

Cash - Drop off at my in-call location in Chapel Hill, Monday to Friday from 9 to 5 and then after 8 pm. Please pm me ahead of time to arrange when to drop off your money.

By e-mail money transfer to: [email protected]

No paper tickets will be issued. You will be issued a receipt via pm with details as to location etc., and your name (handle) put on the guest list.

The cost is $30 which will be applied towards the cost of appetizers for everyone and some drinks for the ladies.

Edited by Daniel17
typo

It's not sold out YET, but as I stated, if all the guys who indicated they want to come was to pay for their ticket, it would be.

That's why I said, please get on this a soon as you can because we are not permitted to use the PM system to solicit anyone back.

It's basically first come, first served because we need $500 deposit to secure the room (which comes off the bill that we foot for appetizers and drinks for the ladies and a few door prizes).

Remember guys, $30.

Ladies: Free

I get back to Ottawa on 28 September from working away from home since early April - hopefully you can help bring me out of my bubble that night; I imagine I'll be very shy ;-) heh

That's why I said, please get on this a soon as you can because we are not permitted to use the PM system to solicit anyone back.

I think that if a member has already pm'd you with an indication that he will be attending, then you would be all right to get back to him by PM with a reminder that the door is due without it being considered solicitation. In this case he has made the initial contact. Your PM is a follow up and still doesn't put Cerbs seal of approval on it.

I think the policy is intended to stop unsolicited offers, not unlike the telemarketers who call us every day by phone, and are a great annoyance. It's maybe an issue that the town council should discuss and clarify.

I'm in and looking forward to my first social. It's about time I meet the amazing ladies on here and a few of the Gents. ; )

Bring marshmallows!!!!

I'm in and looking forward to my first social. It's about time I meet the amazing ladies on here and a few of the Gents. ; )

it'll be great to see you there you'll enjoy it, there always fun

Would love to go! Um, as a "gent", if I can be permitted to fall under that category. ;)

Ripley... you qualify as a member regardless of your genitalia. But if you wish to attend as a man - go for it!

A few tips:

Discretely adjust yourself from time to time.

To check for armpit odour, simply lift your arm to point and get distracted by something in the other direction. That will suffice for the optimal pit to nose verification.

Spend much of your time looking at boobs and bums. Don't get caught looking too long.

Buy Old Dog a drink. All men do this.

Wear boxers. It let's your boys breathe, even if they are mentally fabricated boys.

• Like 2

As our paths have not yet crossed, I for one, am happy you will be joining us...see you there

Ripley, you are more than welcome to come whether you are a man or woman (that didn't sound right).

Just don't be surprised, if you have gents asking if they can call you sometime.