Daniella 7965 • Latino • LL

Dany is absolutely lovely and stunning.

She has adorable features and a confident, attractive figure. Not only that, but she is incredibly patient and always ready to go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable . If you are into cute sweet girls, she is your type. BTW, she only stays for a week. 

I'm already looking forward to spending more time with her in the future.

• Thanks 1

I completely agree. She is a very cute, pretty and petite young woman. Her photos do not do her justice. Service was excellent too.

Booking was easy and location was safe. 

• Like 1

Daniella is cute and petite. Lots of tattoos. Responsive to texts to set up the date. Safe location. Virtually no English. Service was adequate but not the GFE advertised. 

• Like 1

Hey gents I seen Daniella and she was totally amazing, her English isn't the best but we did manage to communicate.  Her skills are mind blowing and I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful eyes. I can't wait for her return,  guys don't miss out the next time she's in town.

• Like 1

I saw Dani recently.  She is very attentive and engaging.  Her English isn't great but her emotions translate very well.  You'll get lost when she looks at you with those beautiful  eyes.  You can't go wrong booking time with her. 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2023 at 12:46 PM, timetourist said:

I saw Dani recently.  She is very attentive and engaging.  Her English isn't great but her emotions translate very well.  You'll get lost when she looks at you with those beautiful  eyes.  You can't go wrong booking time with her. 

I keep missing her by a day or two, lol. Hopefully I'll get to see her soon based on everyone's reviews. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.