Think it is time for a change, any thoughts?

Like to move on from my Cerb handle and change it, the best idea that has been given to me by a dear friend, is 'TigerPete4U'.

I will gladly listen to any new ideas that would of course have my first name in it 'Pete' and then proceed to change it in a week or so.

Thoughts, or no thoughts ? or just leave the name the same?

I love PistolPete. It could mean a pistol or your pistol below:icon_wink:. Your name now when I see it always gets me all hot and bothered lol.

If you're going to change it i'll like whatever you choose but you always be PistolPete to me.

Kisses,

Lexy

Lexy! every time I view your albums I get hot and bothered too ;)

I love PistolPete. It could mean a pistol or your pistol below:icon_wink:. Your name now when I see it always gets me all hot and bothered lol.

If you're going to change it i'll like whatever you choose but you always be PistolPete to me.

Kisses,

Lexy

Additional Comments:

Yes change is good, a lot has happened in the past seven months, thought a fresh start may be in order. Thanks Newton for the suggestions.

Change is good:

luckypete, lustypete?

Posted via Mobile Device

I've always thought that you should retain a name for as long as you can, so that you deny others a chance to use the name for themselves. Some one might admire your pseudonym and take it over or some variation if it's not in use, kinda like identity theft. Your name represents you and has your reputation associated with you, protect it.

There are a number of Boomer??s out there but only the one and only Boomer.

Guest W***ledi*Time

It would be pretty hard for any new handle to comPete with the original one!

Like to move on from my Cerb handle and change it, the best idea that has been given to me by a dear friend, is 'TigerPete4U'.

I will gladly listen to any new ideas that would of course have my first name in it 'Pete' and then proceed to change it in a week or so.

Thoughts, or no thoughts ? or just leave the name the same?

I'd say, leave it the same.

If it ain't broke, why change it?

If you change your name, chances are someone else will scoop the handle and that would ultimately cause confusion.

And as far as the history of this board is concerned anyway, there is only one Pistol Pete.

I say leave it.

PistolPete works rather well, so why not keep it?

But... if you really want to change, then LuckyPete is an option...

"PetesDragon"? Huh? Huh? Ya know? - 'cuz you're packin' a beast!?! (hopefully no fire breathing though, if that's going on you should probably see your Doctor - shooting fire out your dragon is definitely not good)

How about "Pete the Meat"?!? Now that's just plain manly! Maybe a little too Meatballs or Porky's, but no cartoon reference, and definitely straight to the point! LOL

Where's OldDog when you need him?! I'm sure he could come with a good one for you!

LuckyPete isn't bad at all though...

"PopsiclePete"?

The gentleman angle - "SweetPete"?

For selfish reasons, I say keep it. I often decide what posts to read based on who's written them and my eyes quickly look for particular names. Yours is certainly one of them.

I have changed my handle about 1 year ago only because it confused some people on here, they thought I was a TS(which no offense if you are looking for one or if you are one).

I would recommend Pete that you keep your handle but if you want or must I would recommend you find something similar with the 2 P's(PP) since many people reply to you or refer to you as PP for short.

Here are a few examples of what you could use: PeterPan, PeterPuma, PiePete, PeterPlenty, PerfectPeter or PassionPeter etc.

We all love you here PP and hope you never change except your name if you must.

I'd stay with PP, nothing wrong with that name, and it is well known

But if you do change, I'd avoid Peter Pan

My quick 2 cents

RG

You have a great handle Pete. I can understand a change is sometimes good after a rough patch in ones life. Everyone will still know it's you by your way with words :)

I would stay away from the SaltPeter handle ;)

Guest s******ecan****

I like your current handle as well but since you asked I'll throw in my suggestions

Paramour Pete or Pierre Paramour (paramour is defined as a lover, although sometimes it is used in the pejorative ie adulterous adulterer etc)

Passionate Pete (Petepassion)

lame I know...

I agree with everyone in that you'll always be 'PistolPete' to those of us who know you. If you feel like a new handle will provide you the sense of a new start, after a rough patch, then I say do whatever feels right to you. As far as suggestions to a new one go, I personally like PassionatePete. That's because I speak from experience! You're class and wit will always be synonimous with 'Pete', regardless of the new word you may use to replace 'Pistol'. :)

I say keep it, it's too confusing otherwise for people who haven't necessarily read this thread.

Honestly I never put much thought into my handle....I think it was just some random word that popped into my head when I signed up here. It just stuck. I removed a digit from it recently for the sake of discretion as it was my birth year, but basically it's always been "castle". I agree with the others, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.