The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I love the fact that Melia-Rae is fairly new here but getting into it anyway!

(Also, I love her pics, and I have to go and see her in person soon :) )

I like that Phaedrus is always ready with a new idea, a new song or a nerdy physics joke. Plus, the man writes a mean poem.

Wow! Overflowing with CERB love right now!

I love Andy and RG because they both picked up on my new song thread in double-quick time...

I like Katherine, she is strong and could crush my head like a grape, so I say lots of nice things about her.

Guest M****-R*e

I like OD 'cause he is as nice as they get. He is helpful and kind and welcoming.

seeing as he was missed, inadvertently,

I like Code Blue because he is a relative newbie to CERB but is fully positively participating...plus he gets my sense of humour

and

I like shymale, just because, wait, well enjoy his posts, but his name must be a lie...anyone confident enough to call himself shy really can't be LOL

RG

I like RG coz he was nice to me, but he's nice to most everyone as far as I can see.

And I do like his jokes: I can never remember punch lines!

CB - home in one more sleep!

I like Code Blue because he seems like a good guy, plus he's only been here a month, and he has nearly 100 posts!

I love Soleil because she is accepting of my character defects and she truly is a ray of sunshine in the lives of whoever are fortunate enough to meet her.

I like AngelofOttawa for organizing these social mixer things which I hope to attend this December.

• Like 1

I like Roaming Guy because he is one of the few gents I have met who would actually consider taking a lady fishing!

I like Angela's always helpful nature and community spirit (organizing the social and such)......and I love her taste in music ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

I like Isabella because of all she does here but also because of her last post saying that she blushes. :) Yet another reason for me to eventually see her.

• Like 1

I like mrnice2 because of his postive out look on life. You always see the best in things and that is a very good quality to have! xox

I like Carley because she is such a nice and friendly person, all while giving off little hints of being a very dirty girl underneath that smiling exterior.

• Like 1