The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like hfxandy because he totally agrees with my plan to take over the world, and shares my obsession with bear skin rugs ;)

I like Angel because she has promised that if I'm extra good then when she finally does take over the world she'll spare my life and allow me be her loyal lapdog/boytoy......right, Angel?

Posted via Mobile Device

RG is one of the classiest voices of reason. That factor outweighs some of the bad jokes. :) And he is going to come tuna fishing in PEI one day I am sure!

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like Mrnice because he is just that and more. He's nice, compassionate and willing to help anyone who needs him. A true friend.

I love Angel Starr!!!!! She is bubbly and sweet and strong and brave.... plus she is dead SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love the 'cub. He has great taste in women, is as personable as all get out and has been a great contributor and pal. Cheers to ya my friend!

What's not to say about Arejayell??? The simplest name ever (think the letters R J and L)... a helluva guy and a great member of CERB! Salut!

I love OD cause he remembers that I was the first to welcome him to Cerb and he always makes me smile (if not laugh out loud!)

I like Meg because she just plain Rocks in every way !! Awesome avatars too :) What airline do you work for Meg ? ;)

heheheheeheh... Airline??

Can't be Virgin....

United?? nudge nudge??

We are not allowed to see Delta...

Air Lingus (it's a real airline!!!)

Zoom???

Hooters briefly had an airline... that'd work...

Oh yeah.... I like Lee Richards cuz he is a good guy, funny as the dickens and has a recipe for spit roasted buffalo that he is willing to share....

I like Isabella, she is a caring person (just look at the groups she's created), her idea of getting a gift is something she can give to others (food bank)

and she is a genuine nice lady and positive influence on this board.

RG

I like Roamingguy because of his contributions in the songs thread ... I'm always making new fun discoveries ... my music library keeps growing...

I like mmistert because he's compassionate enough to pity the fools.

Posted via Mobile Device

I like Reddog01 for his shameless boosterism of Amanda Cerny, his contributions to RHAG, and his foreign adventures! :)

I like Cato for his shameless boosterism of Heather Venderven, his contributions to RHAG, and his foreign adventures!