The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Shymale because of his great avatar, and for his handle that I might have chosen for myself had he not already beaten me to the punch.

I like Notch for his great "fripples" thread (and for not getting upset about those of us who were less enthusiastic about "camel toes" posts). Notch is a great CERBite!

I enjoy HfxAndy for his part in the fat Bastards BBM group. He is also another member of the well respected Maritimers contingent now on Cerb. :)

Only Isabella could come up with something like the "chicken soup for the cerbites soul" group. Honestly...what isn't there to like about this sweetheart?

I like Nicolette. She makes insightful knowledgeable posts. Always enjoy reading what she has to say. Nicolette is one of the ladies that makes CERB the great board it is.

RG

Notch has a great sense of humour, is a key contributor and he reminds me of a friend I once knew... long ago... in bad weather....

what can i say about Rg other than i like is sense of humour, is participation to the song thread post and he seems like an all around good guy.

I like Shymale because he admits Carolina "is freak'in hot in duct tape" -- that's not too shy ;)

I like Sky because she started this thread in the first place! And also because she's sexy as hell, but being beautiful on the inside is more important.