The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I never met Isabelle face to face, but I like her because a warm, sweet personality comes through with everything she writes!

Touch

Although I have never met Touch, he shows impeccable taste in women... and I can assure you my friend that Isabella is warmer and sweeter in person than she is online, if that is humanly possible.

Old Dog's posts always make me feel so young. How can you not like that? :)

I like Angela because of her amazing contributions to Cerb, her awesome personality, wit and sense of humor and she can keep Old Dog at bay. Down boy ;)

I like megforfun because anyone who also likes the word "splooge" is A-ok in my books ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I like megforfun because anyone who also likes the word "splooge" is A-ok in my books ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

I like CASTLE (and MEGANFORFUN) for keeping the word "splooge" alive on CERB!

Touch

I like Touch for his unshakeable loyalty to Pampita (Carolina Ardohain) and his great contributions to our Redhead poll!

pampita_003.jpg

I like SNMD because he's a geek like me. And likes cool music like me......so maybe I just like me? Hmmmmm.... :p

I like Roaming Guy because he sure knows how to pick out excellent toys for boys for Xmas.

Children's toys that is - get your minds out of the gutter.

I like Roaming Guy because he sure knows how to pick out excellent toys for boys for Xmas.

Children's toys that is - get your minds out of the gutter.

I like how Angela always has a helpful and entertaining word on pretty much every topic....I like her community spirit in organizing the many cerb socials (of which I have yet to attend :( *insert embarrassed face here*)....she is our very own mother hen of cerb! And on another note I love the more that the more "icing" finds it's way on her "cake" the happier she is ;)

I like the fact that Castle is willing to let me ice his cake. Or is it my cake he's icing...hmmmm

But I think of myself more has a mature chick, rather than a mother hen.

Additional Comments:

I like the fact that Castle is willing to let me ice his cake. Or is it my cake he's icing...hmmmm

But I think of myself more has a mature chick, rather than a mother hen.

I like Roaming Guy,

Because he's got lots of posts and every one i've seen has been positive and complimentary..The world should have more Roaming Guy.

and,my posts show up right away now.so I don't have to feel bad about screwing up the order..yippee..:)

I like Roaming Guy,

Because he's got lots of posts and every one i've seen has been positive and complimentary..The world should have more Roaming Guy.

and,my posts show up right away now.so I don't have to feel bad about screwing up the order..yippee..:)

I like people like MRGump who actually care about things like "not screwing up the order"!

Touch

• Like 1

I like Mr Gump because he is a new member here and it is so nice to see his excitement at being able to post without delay. Cheers to new and positive members. Awesome.:)

Additional Comments:

I see I overlapped on Touch when I posted. I like Touch too because he comments on such a variety of things and I also like the word splooge. :)

• Like 1

I like Mrrnice2 because despite the fact he has a broken leg, he is still going coming to the social and willing to hobble on crutches to get there!!

Now that's a champ in my eyes!!!

Plus from what I hear, he's not afraid to wear tacky Christmas ties.