The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

i like mrnice2 cause when i met him at the christmas social he made this shy person feel at ease. mrnice2 was really fun to talk too also.

• Like 1

I like Shymale because he is just a super nice and genuine guy ! I can honestly say that every single time I have seen his name on a post, no matter the topic, I click on it and read it. Happy Holidays Shymale !

I like LeeRichards because he put a Santa hat on a wolf. I imagine it was difficult to capture a wild wolf, place a hat upon it's head, then get it to pose for a picture, so I admire his ability to do that.

• Like 1

I like Andy because he keep throwing fantastic new music at me (well, new to me - some of it is quite old). And because he also thinks Richard Feynman is awesome.

I like that Phaedrus guy. He uses vowels creatively, has a great sense of humour and is a hell of a poet. Merry Christmas brother!

I like Mikkismitty. One hundred posts and it seems each and everyone is positive and complimentary... a model citizen with a good heart!

Guest h****hedl

Old dog, by far one of the funniest members on Cerb, and a very well-liked one at that!

I like RG because he loves women, sex and fishing as do I......and also just like me I bet he would love to be that fishing rod right now ;)

16249392-a5d

I like the sexy photo that LeeRichards posted on my wall for X-Mas....so thought I'd share it :D

Mistle-Toe-Show-C202-3.jpg

I like Alexandra. She's a caring and thoughtful person, and one of the ladies who is a positive influence on the CERB community. I look forward to what she has to say

RG

• Like 1

I like Soleil because the name that she has chosen means sun en anglais. Je pense que Soleil est une personne avec une attitude très ensoleillé.

I love Julie!!!! She has an amazing mind and a quick wit.... plus she has colourful legs!!!

Hot diggitty dog ! What can I say about Old Dog..... hmmm...ummm...hmm

other than the fact I was so dissapointed in 2011 when someone tipped me off you really weren't a dog....then I thought you were Santa ....then I found out your were just a horny fella with a red suit that cops feels and bums free drinks.

other than that you are hilarious, fun, got a big heart, are very level headed .... you bring levity to the table here at Cerb ... Cheers big guy :chug:

I like Angela because she is going to invite me to a big fish fry next summer. Or was it send me her recipe for tuna casserole?

My memory fails me at times, but not the part about Angela being a great lady to knnow and how she has helped bring so many of us together.

tuna+casserole.jpg