The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

Shymale is a new and really positive contributor to CERB. I enjoy his posts and the sincerity with which he writes.

And hey, he and I have at least one amazing woman about whom we are both intrigued, so I know that he has great taste! :)

Malika thinks I am a stalker which I am...and also thinks I walk like a penguin which I do........but putting that all aside I luv Malika cause she is cute, sexy, awesome, fun, witty and damn horny :)

I like Lee Richards because he likes to shag in a van down by the river and that's very sexy, baby!!

• Like 1

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=311058&postcount=875

Well since no one else seems to like Castle....I guess I'll have pity on him...I think that Castle guy rocks! Kicks Ass! Rules the world! Breakin' hearts and takin' names! That's Castle's business! And business is gooooooood

......bet you all feel pretty rotten now,eh?....yeah that's right...I totally just went there.

'kay....I gotta get back to liking myself now :p

Guest W***ledi*Time

I like Castle 'cause he doesn't hold a grudge!

p.s. I like RG too, although there seems to be something fishy about him!

p.p.s. I like mrrnice2 because all the R's in his name make him sound like a pirate, "arr ..."

p.p.p.s. I hope I didn't miss anyone else who was recently missed ... where's the referee for this darn game, anyway?

Well since no one else seems to like Castle....I guess I'll have pity on him...I think that Castle guy rocks! Kicks Ass! Rules the world! Breakin' hearts and takin' names! That's Castle's business! And business is gooooooood

......bet you all feel pretty rotten now,eh?....yeah that's right...I totally just went there.

I kinda feel bad, didn't mean to leave you out buddy, was just in the midst of posting my "I Like" reply when you posted your "I like" reply

No snub intended

But here's a group hug for you

GroupHug.jpg

And I do like you Castle, honestly, I do

And I like WIT for his covering all the bases in his "I like" reply

For WIT here is this little acknowledgement

covering-all-the-bases-demotivational-poster-1218554001.jpg

And I like WIT for his sage advice and wisdom and being the Grand Puba of the Gods

RG :-)

• Like 1

I'm sadistic that way.

also I will not tell you that I actually have the life feed record at home...nope. not telling.

i like Malika cause she is an honest and valuable contributor on the board, and she like boobies as much as i do!!!!

I like Shymale because he is a cool guy, I always click on his posts because they are good reading, and he is a hockey fan, (even if he cheers for wrong team - still a good guy)

I would also like to mention that I like Castle too....funny guy ! just in case he got missed again ;)

I like Lee, his humour puts a smile on my face, his posts uplifting and positive...Lee is a positive contributer to the CERB community

And yes, I like Castle too :-)

RG :-)

I like Genav88 because she is a new member, and new members are always nice:) Also, she loves crossword puzzles, as do I, so your challenge is the Saturday Globe and Mail puzzle my dear. She is a grad student and I adore intelligent people and oh yes, she has a great avatar. :)

Welcome to CERB

Edited by mrrnice2

i like mrrnice2 because well he is so nice. he's also a very positive presence on cerb. plus it seems we are intrigue by the same woman, so he must have great taste.

I like Roaming Guy because he isn't afraid to post a "groaner" type joke once in awhile and take a ribbing for it.

I like Andrea because she always wants to throw a party for me when I come to Ottawa! Love that girl. :)

I love Soleil just because she is Soleil and always will be my ray of sunshine here on Cerb :) You rock Soleil !! I will party with you and Angela if you like ???

Edited by LeeRichards
spelling