The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I looked up Megalicious in my personal Cerb dictionary and it came up with the fact that the word is synonymous with a lady in Ottawa named Megforfun. It means flirtatious, smart, personable, well spoken and outrageously good looking. So that's just some of why I like Meg. :) Oh, and she is fun to make out with too!

Mighty Finn seems to be inadvertently missed. I like MF for his sense of humour. His jokes are a positive fun contribution to this community

And I like MrNice2 because he is like his name...nice

RG

• Like 1

RG is a good friend going through some rough times. Yet still he takes the time to be a positive contributor to this community. Always a voice of reason and positivity

Porthos

I always enjoy Touch's posts and fun and friendly contributions to Cerb. Always a good read and also posts some nice scenic pics to look at :)

And Touch , when you are bored, with that many fingers you should be able to amuse yourself all day .....

hihi,:,,funny,cute,finger,happy-c2b1931d4ceeed17ca9004ef75510f74_h.jpg

• Like 1

I like Lee's slightly off centre sense of humour. Plus, the man has impeccable taste in photo posts. And finally, how can you not like a man who uses Austin Powers as his avatar.

Groovy Baby!

• Like 2

I like mistert because he started the food and cooking social group. I was also fortunate enough to have met him at several socials in Ottawa and know first hand that he is a good guy.

I like mrrnice2 because he (along with some other fine cerbites) was there for me when I was going through watching my father fade away and then subsequent death. I shall never forget his kindness and support during that time. Thank you!

I love Angela because in the spite of hardship she keeps doing her best and this is is a lot,

She helps her fellow Sp's and I can testify to this. Without me askig she has shared her clients with me, this is rare and very unselfish,

We all need to publicly thank Angela as she ( I know ) has helped many of us. You are kind and I really appreciate all you have done for me.

Love your Halifax connection,

Katherine

xoox

• Like 3

I like Katherine, a classy lady from the maritimes, and a positive contributor to this community. Hopefully one day our paths will cross Katherine, I'd like to meet you in person

RG

Guest P*rry

I like Roamingguy for his ongoing positive contributions to CERB's readers. Thank you!

I don't know Joseph but I like it when new members feel like they can contribute.

Welcome Joseph

• Like 2

I like porthos because he is newbie friendly and because my autocorrect wants to change his name to porthole. Porthole is not as sexy as porthos, but it's still a pretty good nom de plume.

I enjoy Emiafish's respectful and fun posts and has a cool sense of humor and is an enjoyable presence here on Cerb.

He also has a cool fish avatar. Beware of RoamingGuy though and fish hooks and bait perhaps disguised as gorgeous Cerb ladies......RG is a die hard fisherman...a fish is a fish is a fish ;)

I like LeeRichards. His posts make me smile or laugh every day. Not only that, but he's an expert in the varieties and uses of Croatian Penis Warmers. Ask him about them!

• Like 1

I like all y'all for putting up with me pouring out my heart and treating this website as my personal therapy session. It's really helping so thanks.

My current time frame for achieving full sanity is T-minus 11 days and counting. Wish me luck Houston.

Additional Comments:

Ooh..and I really like Emily J. She's super nice and helpful but she never lets me get away with being an idiot and always calls me on my bullshit. I'm finally going to meet her in person! Yay!

Well I like mister_crufty because as a newish member he has had great confidence to initiate threads and to respond to so many others. Geeze, it took me six months after I began here to have enough confidence to even say hello! Now I realize that whenever I open one of his posts I will never have any idea what it is that I am going to read! It seems as though I like unpredictability. :)

Now, he did rush ahead without reading instructions from post # 1 so he overlooked Samantha Evans and I shall try to make that right.

I like Samantha because her presence here is like a breath of sunshine. I wish I could write as she does in such a thoughtful way and with such depth. She is simply a wonderful person and has been and continues to be an inspiration for all.

I must have missed the posts from Lee about the Croatian Penis Warmers. Are they yet another of his entrepreneurial endeavors? I expect that he is wearing one today!

• Like 2

Doh!! It was such a long thread I jumped to the end without reading the instructions. Sorry Samantha.

Hope I didn't screw up the thread. I like mrrnice2 because he very kindly pointed out my error without ripping me a new one. I also like him because he comes from PEI which in my opinion is the best little province in the whole country. Never met an islander I didn't like so I can assume that I would like him very much.

Even though he closed his account, I like mrnice2. He brought an air of positivity to this community and was an asset to this board. While we all wish him the very best, he will be missed here

RG

• Like 2