The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Lee. His sense of humour and upbeat posts help to make CERB the positive community it is

RG

Damn phone lost my signal while posting

Soooo.....I like Vitto for her intelligent and positive contributions to this community

RG

• Like 2

I like Touch because he makes consistently excellent posts and because he regularly posts fantastic pictures.

• Like 1

Ive never had the fortune of meeting Emily J and I'm pretty new here so I'll have to likely embark on a cross country SP tour soon to have experience to base my comments on but, I like Emily J because she has a "look" of innocence but is very verbally naughty in her posts (very hot combination)

• Like 1

I like NLWoodchuck... newer poster with great enthusiasm... great having you aboard!

I like Old Dog because he is a gracious host and has a beer fridge that will soon have my finger prints all over it and is going to feed me toasted bacon cheese and tomato sandwiches ;). In return I will bring sugar for his coffee because apparently he is out and we don't want a grumpy puppy now do we ?

I LOVE Meg... she is the sweetest, prettiest, most cuddly person I know...

I like Angela because she is living proof that sexy knows no age. She gives hope to the rest of us. :icon_wink:

• Like 1

I like da Fish.... great contributions, great sensibility... the kind of member that is a treasure to the board!

I will compliment Phaedrus in the most appropriate way for him.

56561e4d-9d77-42e8-b842-f5faf74651d8

Edit: Picture failed.

I like Phaedrus because he is the epitome of being a gentleman and a scholar.

Edited by AndyofHalifax
  • Like 1

I like Andy cuz he makes attempts to rectify his mistakes and he apologizes profusely if he can't make it right. Ohh... he has a great ass. Not that I swing that way, but if I did, I'd be on it like a fat kid on a smartie. That's how great his ass is.

• Like 1

I like Old Dog because he always has a fridge full of beer. (Which I must admit I helped empty out last night at a wee gathering at the Dog Pound).

I like RG because he has nothing but respect for every member of Cerb (ladies or gentlemen), he is honest and direct in his post :-) tx for all ur contributions RG :-)

• Like 1

I love Vitto.... she is absolutely gorgeous, witty, super sweet... and I did I mention she is gorgeous????

• Like 1

I like Mr Fishy because he likes beer.....and I like beer too .... a lot actually.... and beer battered fish is delish ;)

Besides the beer thing.... he is a considerate and fun poster and respected member of Cerb. Kudos