The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Georgiana because she is a smart, witty, intelligent and down to earth woman with exqusite allure!

Additional Comments:

MisterT beat be to it...

I like MisterT because he's an amazing cook with an awesome personality and smile!

He also lets me know when I make mistakes and post in the wrong section ;)

.... and what is not to like about Gabriella? A great, sincere laugh and impeccable taste in (at least) two interests we both share!

I like Mistert because not only is he a fabulous cook and delivers goodies without any expectation, he also never has a bad thing to say about anyone.

I like Mistert because not only is he a fabulous cook and delivers goodies without any expectation, he also never has a bad thing to say about anyone.

My apologies but called to work and forgot my glasses... I also have a lazy eye ...so my interpretation is Angela likes Mistert's cock and and he delivers the goods. He also is a fantabulous cook and he is a bad ass.

I like Porthos cause he is an all around awesome Cerb contributor....From soup to nuts....helpful, informative, considerate, fun, funny, babes, boobs, bums.......well just an all around helpful fella ;)

• Like 2

I like Porthos cause he is an all around awesome Cerb contributor....From soup to nuts....helpful, informative, considerate, fun, funny, babes, boobs, bums.......well just an all around helpful fella ;)

What LR just wrote about Porths applies to him too. LR is an all-around CERB good role-model -- funny and cool!

• Like 1

I like Touch because he posts some of the most stunningly beautiful pictures on the board. Awesome stuff.

• Like 1

I like Mighty Finn because one can pretty well count on seeing a good morning from him everyday in the shout box, usually posted from NE Ontario. He gives Lee Richards and Roamingguy a run for their money in the jokes department and he has insightful posts on many topics.

mrrnice2 is just so darned nice. How can you not like him! Great posts, great sense of humour, always positive. Love hearing about life in Atlantic Canada.

I like Angela. She along with Old Dog, organizes and puts on Ottawa's awesome CERB Socials. She also has some very sexy friends!icon7.gif

I don't know Hank, but having looked at a few of his posts (and not being all that tall myself), I really like his perspective on height!

Porthos

I like Porthos because of his contributions but also because he is a transplanted Newfoundlander, or at least I sense that he wants to go back. He is also able to distinguish between a Maritimer and an Atlantic Canadian as I noticed in one of his recent posts. :) A fine but very important difference.

• Like 1

Notch Johnson started the fripples thread, posts amazing pics, and is a good friend on here. A great guy!!

• Like 1

I like Phaedrus because he has an inexhaustable supply of random things for the Unhijackable thread of randomness. He's also a great guy and a super contributor to this board.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I like Meg for her insight on the various issues that effect out lives!