The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like shutterclick because he is very sweet and fun to talk to in the chat room. He is becoming a great participant on CERB and an awesome contributor to the community! He loves to please and is a true gentleman! :) xo

I like Victoria because she is so beautiful and I can only imagine what it wood feel like to have her give me a massage. That red dress of hers keeps running thru my mind.....Absolutly stunning!

• Like 1

I like RG because I can't stop thinking of him in his fishing gear. The image just won't leave my mind. Oh, and he is so insightful on his responses and I love his sense of humor!

• Like 1

I love Sophia because she is beautiful, kind, generous, witty, has a great sense of humour and an avid animal lover.

• Like 1

I like Angie because she has some new awesome boots and didn't know she was so talented she could walk up walls. And she thinks she's bi-curious, but actually really digs chicks too. He He

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I like Meaghan cause she is Irish and loves a good joke especially about Irish nuns!

There are certain people I associate with CERB more due to their thoughtful posts, their apparent connection to others and their overall generosity of spirit...roamingguy is one of those people and I enjoy reading his posts and his presence.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy
There are certain people I associate with CERB more due to their thoughtful posts, their apparent connection to others and their overall generosity of spirit...roamingguy is one of those people and I enjoy reading his posts and his presence.

The same comment can be made about madame Le Erotica. Thanks for your inspiring presence.

I like Miquelon... thoughtful poster and he keeps St Pierre from going mad and attacking Newfoundland.

I like Old Dog because he makes me laugh!

What else can we say.

Now I do not believe in the "big god in the shy" . However certain special kind and truly special people are in my heart. Old Dog has made me feel oh so welcome I am open to it ALL

• Like 1

I like Old Dog because he makes me laugh!

I like Nicolette Vaughn because she has a kind heart and a sharp wit. Her posts are often the same as my secret thoughts, but she has the guts to put them in black & white. That and she is one hot sexy lady who has stolen my black heart.

What else can we say.

Now I do not believe in the "big god in the shy" . However certain special kind and truly special people are in my heart. Old Dog has made me feel oh so welcome I am open to it ALL

I like Katherine because in spite of her hardships she remains warm and positive. In a world filled with cruelty and injustice she is a force for good.

• Like 1

I like EMIAFISH because he is such a diligent, good-natured supporter of CERB's active posters/contributors.

• Like 1

I like Meaghan because she is a friendly and helping woman. I just read one of her posts about running a cat rescue and it touched my heart. I like her even more now!

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
  • Like 1

I love Nicki for a million different reasons... but because she admits to having plumber's butt!!!! xoxoxo