The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

Well I don't know Novaguy1 but I'll use this thread and post to welcome him to the CERB community

Welcome to CERB Novaguy1

RG :-)

I like Malika because - well, let me count the ways.

- Since I arrived on Cerb, she was one of the ones that I have spent some time with in chat.

- She will always be, regardless of how she changes it all the time, my "Little red haired girl."

- We visited in person twice at Ottawa socials, and she tried to give me a boobies video gift on my birthday, but I am technologically incompetent :)

- We did have a tentative date in Halifax that had to be cancelled, maybe postponed, and I was going to take her to and show her Peggys Cove.

- I love her tattoos and her special meanings behind many of them.

- She and I have some mutual amazing friends.

- And I love her far out posts on the Unhijackable Thread of Randomness!

• Like 2

I have just been a Cerb member for a few days. After reading several posts, I can honestly say:

I like Mrrnice2 because:

- He is thoughtful and respectful of others. Understanding that any topic or way of life has many sides.

- Engaging and appreciative of feedback. Never delivering just a monologue, but encourages dialogue. A community builder in the truest sense.

- Honest critiques of his own perceptions. Mrrnice2 you are obviously very aware of your own inner dialogue. Thought-provoking to read.Thank you.

Sincerely,

PatrickGC

• Like 1

I like mrrnice2 because he (among others) helped to bring together folks from 5 provinces for the first Halifax social and we were all welcomed warmly and treated like royalty.

I like Sophia because all her communications are so nice, her photos so attractive and her contributions to CERB so positive.

I like Touch because he makes contributions to many of our threads, paticularly picture threads such as Babe of the Day, Fripples, etc.; and especially for his many contribtions to the thread I started, Beautiful Lingerie!

Additional Comments:

I like Touch because he makes contributions to many of our threads, paticularly picture threads such as Babe of the Day, Fripples, etc.; and especially for his many contribtions to the thread I started, Beautiful Lingerie!

I like northerntantra because of his many positive contributions to the community and also because he comes across as a wonderful respectful gentleman who also appreciates exquisite refined lingerie :)

I like my beautiful wife Gabriella. Not only do we have a friendly and fun bantering back and forth both on the board and through pm's, she makes many positive and insightful contributions to the CERB community

I'm looking forward to meeting her in person

RG

I like Sophia because she is an knock-out duo partner and even more awesome hostess!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I like Angela cause she reminds me of my mom! Lol! Fair but can be strict in the chatroom and you can always be assured if you are out of line you will hear about it!

Well seeing as she was inadvertantly missed, I like Dorinda, a positive contributer to this community, not to mention she also likes follicly challenged (bald) men :-)...definitely she is a lady I must meet

And I like Mighty Finn for his daily dose of jokes, adding some smiles to the board

RG

I like RG because he recognized Dorinda and seriously how could you miss her !!! She has really really really nice T & A baby !!!! and I happen to be quite fond of her ;)

Also because he is going to teach me how to reel in those big fish out in Ontario there ....... :D

5688-Disappointed-Fisherman-With-A-Very-Small-Fish-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

• Like 1

I like Lee because of his witty (and surprisingly serious) contributions to the board and the fact he always remembers the ladies where socials are concerned and gives generously even though he hasn't set foot in person at one yet!!!!!

Remember Lee: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=97334&highlight=Fall+Social

• Like 1

I like Angela because she has organized socials in Ottawa, with another on the way, three of which I have attended. She also came to the Maritimes recently and helped to make our social such a success. And, she has a great sense of humour as well as having the ability to tell it like it is.

I like mrrnice2 because he noticed I haven't been around much lately and he PM'd me to find out if everything is ok. Now that's nice. :)

• Like 1

I like Soleil, my friend from Winterpeg. A CERB Goddess and positive contributor to this community, including one specific post that helped me out. She is one of the ladies I would take a plane ride (well I'd have too LOL) to meet...if I get a windfall, Winterpeg here I come

RG

I just love Meg :) She rocks !! At this point I can look but can't touch but by the Jesus someday soon I am going to touch :D

• Like 1

I like Lee because he loves all the ladies and always has a flattering compliment for us :icon_smile:.

I like Angela, a contributor to CERB, not to mention going above and beyond by organizing socials, not to mention she's a friend, on Monday a fishing partner. Oh, and did I mention, a great SP too

RG