The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Steve because he's a Maritimer and he loves the Red Sox and that says a lot about his devotion to the team.

RedSoxWeBelieve.jpg

I like Angela, one of my friends from Orleans. Not only a friend and great

SP, she promotes the community atmosphere on CERB by organizing/hosting the socials

RG

I like RG ....Great guy, enjoys life and respects our Cerb gals and treats them like they deserve....Kudo's big guy

Now I know you sold your boat and I also know you have a cat.....

Perhaps time for a kitty trade in ?? Hmmm ???

I-Should-Buy-a-Boat_c_143395.jpg

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I like Dorinda cause she is a "Flower Child" and she is so hot! We have to connect really soon Dorinda!

I like MightyFinn because he keeps us entertained. And I also like Old Dog (who got missed!) for the same reason.

I like RG, he is not quick to judge, you can have a disagreement with him and he will be understanding and forgiving,-Rg my spidey senses tell me you are a great guy!

• Like 1

I like Cristycurves for her great personality ( apparent through her posts) and her interesting threads.

• Like 1

My applogies to Conquistador, I clued in after my post as to how this works-I like you because of your posts and contributions to this site.

if I may add, also lucky me, so kind, fair and friendly:biggrin:.

• Like 1

My applogies to Conquistador, I clued in after my post as to how this works-I like you because of your posts and contributions to this site.

if I may add, also lucky me, so kind, fair and friendly:biggrin:.

lol, it's all good...and thank you :)

Just looked at the thread and it is a tad jumbled so lets get it back on track.

I like both Luckyme and Conquistador because they have awesome handles, and Cristy because she has started some fun threads in recent days. :)

Just looked at the thread and it is a tad jumbled so lets get it back on track. I like both Luckyme and Conquistador because they have awesome handles, and Cristy because she has started some fun threads in recent days. :)

An I like Mr. Nice for his continued presence and contributions to CERB (including trying to get this thread reset) and be darned if his CERB handle isn't pretty accurate, from what I hear and read he really is Mr. Nice :)

And there we go again, with megforfun getting in their a few seconds before me so that's how easy it is for this thread to be jumbled, I like her for many reasons and I'll be dammed if I don't soon see meg-for-fun :) If she'll have me of course.

Yes, and I also like her because she obviously got the drop on me :) Quick-draw meg-for-fun. Fastest post in the west (or Ottawa at least) :)

Edited by backrubman
  • Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I like RG cause he is a Fisherman even if he will be boat less soon! RG get your self a canoe! You can still fish in that!

I like BRM for his gentlemanly and positive contributions to CERB

RG

Funnily enough, I can think of someone else who I like for exactly the same reason. Tip o' the hat to you, RG.

• Like 1

Guest cl****ald***ge

Today was a big day of personal growth for me. I moved into my new house and finally got all settled in and unpacked. Feels so nice to be here, but I spent a fair amount of the day thinking about someone in my life and realized I haven't been giving a lot lately. So, I decided to devote $10 from all my sessions to CHEO long term care unit. I love children (even though I don't have any) and I feel children are our future and I want to help in any way I can to make their futures brighter. I plan to also go there and spend time with them as well, although the application process is lengthy, but in the mean time I pray that my donation to the unit will help out.

Hope to inspire some people and see more similar action :) I know it's hard with our busy lives to think about the unfortunate ones around us at all times, but I think if we did a little bit here and there it would make the world a much better, loving and stronger place <3

I like Claire not only for being such a beautiful and sweet girl, but also for her big heart and her charitable donations and help to CHEO. Great job you are planning to do, Claire!

I like Roaming Guy because he always donates generously towards the ladies' door prizes at the Ottawa socials.

• Like 1