The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Isabella Gia's creativity in launching new threads, entertaining and full of challenges !

talking about challenges...

I like Isabella. She is a caring intelligent insightful and nice lady. You can see it in her posts, in the Social Groups she has started and in the collections to the food bank she requests. A person who cares about her fellow man/woman. Not to mention she is a great SP

RG

I like RoamingGuy's sense of humour, his jokes and his caring, charismatic and non-judgmental character. I'm always interested in reading his posts and appreciate his gentlemanly ways.

• Like 1

Well thank you guys ...

Toine was skipped so : I like Toine's straight forward personality which reflects in his posts and I like RG's respect for people and the fact that he inspired me to start posting jokes which is a huge deal considering I wouldn't even read those posts before :)

Additional Comments:

Please continue with a comment about Sol, I just responded to include Toine.

• Like 1

I like Soleil a lady that I had the pleasure meeting, she is gorgeous,friendly,caring and has a heart of gold. Soleil is of course a beautiful ray of sunshine to us here at Cerb :)

• Like 2

I Like Nicki because she was so kind to organize the last social and was so welcoming. She makes great contributions on here and it is fun and educational to read her posts. And, she is cute.:)

I like mrnice2 cause well he is nice and I had the chance to meet him at the spring social and we had a super duper secret code to know who is who:D

I like Samantha. She contributes insightful and intelligent posts to CERB and comes across as a classy lady. Hopefully one day I'll travel out west, and get to meet her

RG

Guest K****r De**xe

I like Meg because she is such an up beat person and always has something important to say

I like Megan. She is a valued contributor to CERB, with her intelligent and opinionated (in a good way) posts. Not to mention a great MA

RG

What can I possibly say about Angela... she is a great friend and a wonderful person.... love ya!