The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Alexandra because when I met her at the social she was one of the most friendly and natural people that I met. And, she has a great sincere smile.:)

Oops, overlapped with you too Sara, so I say to you that I really like your tattoos. :)

Barhaven Woody is REALLY good looking! ;)

haha Sky. Thank you but as I recall, when we met you were the good looking one in the room.

Sara SMQ has the greatest, quirkiest sense of humour. I love her posts and chatting with her

oops. sorry MrNice2. you posted too quick. I like your contributions to cerb. another positive member!

Have to comment about Meg. Love her posts, her personality comes through in her posts, not to mention she is a great lady to spend your anniversary with

RG

Guest E*******h S******s

I really like roamingguy's posts....especially the one about appreciating the totality of companionship during an appointment.

I like the fact that Carley is just too far away for me to easily reach but one day I shall!

I like the way winnipegcub references Winnipeg in his name but lists his location as Alberta...I find that interesting and kinda cool!

I like that Meg came and picked me up from the Airport in Ottawa, on my first trip out there. We'd never met prior, just got to know one another here on Cerb. :)

Soleil... what can I say about Soleil? I love the fact that we connected from the instant we first spoke and that by the time I first met her at one of the CERB socials, it felt like I was hugging an old friend. Love her to pieces!

I like Wellie, he is positive guy always smiling and has the thumbs up! Great guy to have on the board, oh yes I need to visit the Kingston and the Islands area soon, I enjoy that area of Ontario!

I think that Cathy is pretty awesome for the way in which she has helped open up my mind and for being such a genuinely nice lady. :)

I like Carley Chase for her kindness, sensitivity, generosity, and inner beauty.

I like Cato for his great contributions to this board, his tasteful threads started, ie Best Bums, his continual punting around the world, great member on this board.

Guest W*t D*****
I like Cato for his great contributions to this board, his tasteful threads started, ie Best Bums, his continual punting around the world, great member on this board.

As I'm new and still being moderated this won't likely get posted in order so my apologies. I like Pistol Pete as he is clearly very supportive of his friends and of the ladies whom he has met. I wish I had his stamina in vigour! LOL

Although new to the board and I don't know him through posts or otherwise I'll use this thread to welcome Wet Dreamz to CERB.

Welcome aboard

RG