The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

Guest W***ledi*Time

I admire Mister C for his straightforward openness, the respect he shows, and the fun he so clearly has. Plus we share certain tastes for the sweet delights to be found here in Nova Scotia, ha ha!

I have such an appreciation for WIT in so many areas. His contributions to the legal threads and the news threads always take my interest and reading time, and I marvel at how much "work" he puts into CERB that is so invaluable to so may of us. I have learned a lot from WIT. TY

And hey, another fellow Maritimer.:)

I like Mr Nice, he has been a great contributor to the board. Oh and I am told he has a nice ass. I have not personally checked out his butt, but I have it on good authority it's a good one.

Guest S**a*Q

I like Old Dog cause no one else gets me like he does... Craziness x 2!

I like Sara because she is as perky and quirky as I am. Spunky as all get out! hehe

She puts a smile on your face even when your having a bad day! Thank you Sara!

I like Shortcake because she's always helpful and willing to lend a hand. Anyone would be honoured to consider her a friend. She's the yang to my yin ;)

I like nathalie because she likes three things I like, yoga, tegan, & sara! They're all awesome possum.

I like Daniel because he posts are always sweet and kind, and well thought out.

I also love his home made crafty things! hehe

i like shortcake because she's such a sweetie n has that cute tattoo

• Like 1

I like Emma she is a great caring lady,positive posts on the board, mature and elegant lady, love her albums and I enjoyed my time with her, a great lover too :)

I like Emma she is a great caring lady,positive posts on the board, mature and elegant lady, love her albums and I enjoyed my time with her, a great lover too :)

Pete is lovely and sensual =D

Ahhhh what can one say about the originator of this thread??? What is not to like about the gorgeous Ms Sky? She's gorgeous, super friendly and has a smile that could knock you on you keester... I am thankful that she is my friend!

• Like 1

I like Old Dog 'cause well who doesn't like dogs? Especially ones with a sarcastic streak in 'em. Ha, ha.

We all love stevecurious and his contributions....despite the fact he's a Sox fan (lol)

• Like 1

We all love stevecurious and his contributions....despite the fact he's a Sox fan (lol)

Oh E. one of the best lays I've ever had haha. <3

I like Stevecurious because he always takes the time to give such lovely comments to all the ladies on the board. Also is always interactive on the board!

Additional Comments:

opps, we over laped. lol

I like alexandra-sky for coming up with this wonderful idea, for a fantastic thread!

I like Shortcake for her contributions to the board, and apparently she likes to fish too...I envision a trip to Belleville in my future

RG

I like it when Shortcake yells at ppl in shoutbox. It makes me lol

Me too! I also love Shortcake's quirky yet sweet-as-pie personality. She really looks like a cute Pippi Longstocking too!

And Daniel17's posts are always interesting to read!

I like Samantha! I always enjoy her posts, views and opinions of the world both Cerb and non Cerb related.